TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, anyone else think it just a little hinky that BM's mom say she had never seen Billie (Ccity is NOT that big... especially 5 blocks away) and that MB had never stayed at her house, maybe, she wasn't as truthfill as everyone is giving her credit for.

FYI- I previously lived in Colorado City (home).

And both have lived those 5 blocks from each other for years and years.

yes:waitasec:

http://www.cellreception.com/towers/towers.php

I can't tell where these balloons are, but it looks like 3-5 towers in/around CC?

Well it looks like the link doesn't show the map I am seeing so you may have to type in Colorado City, then TX and then search to see what I am seeing.

Please, anyone else think it just a little hinky that BM's mom say she had never seen Billie (Ccity is NOT that big... especially 5 blocks away) and that MB had never stayed at her house, maybe, she wasn't as truthfill as everyone is giving her credit for.

:waitasec: That's something to ponder, I agree. But there are people who live at the other end of my street in a small town that I don't know and they've been there years too. My neighbors know them, but I just don't hang out in the neighborhood all that often. (And don't be tellin' me I'm in the house too much on WS! haha)

ETA: There was a crime in my small town a couple of months ago. I didn't know the person, but I know a lot of people who do and such. In small towns many of us know so-and-so who was married to that person and the kids were in my kid's grade but we may not exactly KNOW each other, just know OF each other. KWIM?

I don't think it was ever made clear if Hailey had said she had stayed at MB's previously or not, while MB's mom is saying no, she never did. I was worrying about this yesterday, as if she was using MB's as an excuse, knowing her mom would not call there since she did not know the mom, then she must have been staying someplace else. It is possible she had a secret friend, if indeed she was pretending to stay at MB's. I am having trouble seeing why MB's mom would lie.

Do we know where HD spent the night Sunday night, December 26th?

Not definitely....question I've been asking since the beginning.....when was the last time Billie saw her daughter? We know Hailey was with dad the night of the 25th and part of Sunday the 26th.....after that? Big question mark!!

so there are toxic ones but are checked at least once a day? if not twice? sorry i have a very specific reason for asking and am very familiar with oil/gas wells and the possibility of falling in/not falling in etc or being around tanks that store the oil/gas

and the fact that they are checked at least daily is terrific to hear but are there any around their specific home? my reason for asking is that i knew someone that got to close to one and well the outcome was not good

I don't know what might be around the area - I do not want to speculate on that - however, if the well heads are in place - like the pics show - then there will not be a release of gases from those well heads unless a line is broken - but even then, the gases would escape or vent to the atmosphere, which at those levels, wouldn't be toxic to anyone---unless that person was confined or trapped in a closed space--and the aerial monitors would be activated.

If there was active drilling going on, then the potential for release of H2S at toxic levels would occur because the well head is not in place, so the wells are not "sealed" at that point - but, if there was active drilling taking place, there are crews there 24x7 with monitors on people and equipment to notify of any such release---before it reaches a toxic level.

All H2S fields have a process for venting this toxic gas - which is not dangerous because it is at such minimal levels and it is in an open area - however, if one were to be trapped or closed in a space---like a tank---with these minimal levels it would quickly become toxic, because there is no way for the gases to vent.

IMO, the only concern for Hailey w/ potential gas releases from any type of well would have been if she were trapped in a closed space - if she were just in an open field---say walking---and the very small chance that a line was ruptured or H2S somehow escaped, the chances of it becoming toxic are probably less than 1%.

Here is a summary of an incident from H2S that occurred about a year ago, in West Texas - it was not my company - but as an industry we all review these such injuries / fatalities.

http://industrialplantsafety.com/hy...-texas-oilfield-kills-one-injures-others.html

I don't know what might be around the area - I do not want to speculate on that - however, if the well heads are in place - like the pics show - then there will not be a release of gases from those well heads unless a line is broken - but even then, the gases would escape or vent to the atmosphere, which at those levels, wouldn't be toxic to anyone---unless that person was confined or trapped in a closed space--and the aerial monitors would be activated.

If there was active drilling going on, then the potential for release of H2S at toxic levels would occur because the well head is not in place, so the wells are not "sealed" at that point - but, if there was active drilling taking place, there are crews there 24x7 with monitors on people and equipment to notify of any such release---before it reaches a toxic level.

All H2S fields have a process for venting this toxic gas - which is not dangerous because it is at such minimal levels and it is in an open area - however, if one were to be trapped or closed in a space---like a tank---with these minimal levels it would quickly become toxic, because there is no way for the gases to vent.

IMO, the only concern for Hailey w/ potential gas releases from any type of well would have been if she were trapped in a closed space - if she were just in an open field---say walking---and the very small chance that a line was ruptured or H2S somehow escaped, the chances of it becoming toxic are probably less than 1%.

Here is a summary of an incident from H2S that occurred about a year ago, in West Texas - it was not my company - but as an industry we all review these such injuries / fatalities.

http://industrialplantsafety.com/hy...-texas-oilfield-kills-one-injures-others.html

thanks!!! was a long shot and from a personal experience with a well that was not considered to be dangerous along with a strong wind that particular day

so appreciate your input, i do know that they take all the precautions they can and must do readings etc at various distances etc

Not definitely....question I've been asking since the beginning.....when was the last time Billie saw her daughter? We know Hailey was with dad the night of the 25th and part of Sunday the 26th.....after that? Big question mark!!

Thank you. I understand that BO's hours were 7:00am to 7:00pm, a 12-hour shift. Was that her schedule every day? The reason I'm asking is because SA allegedly used her car to take her to work. (Isn't it true that they only had access to one vehicle--BO's?) Do you guys know what SA's hours were? Did he work nights or days? Their hours had to coincide to some extent, right? I am trying to figure out where the opportunities were for family members to actually see HD.

Thank you. I understand that BO's hours were 7:00am to 7:00pm, a 12-hour shift. Was that her schedule every day? The reason I'm asking is because SA allegedly used her car to take her to work. (Isn't it true that they only had access to one vehicle--BO's?) Do you guys know what SA's hours were? Did he work nights or days? Their hours had to coincide to some extent, right? I am trying to figure out where the opportunities were for family members to actually see HD.

one question though...if she work 7-7 and he took her..how did he get fired or quit at 6:30 in tha morning?

I'm almost 100% positive that I heard Clint say Hailey spent the 25th and 26th at his house. I know I heard it so it had to be when NG had them on.
I'll have to look for links tomorrow.

:waitasec: That's something to ponder, I agree. But there are people who live at the other end of my street in a small town that I don't know and they've been there years too. My neighbors know them, but I just don't hang out in the neighborhood all that often. (And don't be tellin' me I'm in the house too much on WS! haha)

ETA: There was a crime in my small town a couple of months ago. I didn't know the person, but I know a lot of people who do and such. In small towns many of us know so-and-so who was married to that person and the kids were in my kid's grade but we may not exactly KNOW each other, just know OF each other. KWIM?
BBM
Never! That would be pot meeting kettle and all that good stuff.:innocent:

I found it odd...and actually had a nice little response typed out but suffice it to say, everyones emotions were on high speed yesterday, including mine...so I decided not to post it...but since you asked...:innocent:

1. Why wouldn't the friend's mother call BO immediately when hearing the missing child was supposed to be at her house? EVEN IF BO didn't ?

2. If the friend's mother had not ever had Hailey over to spend the night and had never seen or met BD/BO; then when police "questioned" the friend's mom early on, why would this not indicate foul play or potential harm or something indicative of foul play---instead of runaway?

I also keep remembering the earlier post from CZGTZ saying the friend finally talked to BO and/or LE.

And knowing how small CCity is - there is no way, IMO, that everyone hasn't at least seen one another if they've both lived there for any length of time at all.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5954035&postcount=108"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #1[/ame]

From what I can tell we are going to have a great crowd here tomorrow for the search. People from Colorado City, Snyder, Hamlin, Brownwood, Midland/Odessa, Abilene and San Angelo. Just pray for these guys to have a safe trip over here, safety while searching and for their rides home. And for those of you that can't make it please, please cover us with your prayers. We have gotta bring this sweet little girl home.

one question though...if she work 7-7 and he took her..how did he get fired or quit at 6:30 in tha morning?

Exactly! That's why I was asking if anyone knew SA's regular schedule. That was the specific reason I was curious about it. I can only speculate that he worked nights, quit just as he was ending his shift and went to C-City and picked up BO and took her to work. That didn't make sense because he didn't have enough time to do this without BO being late for work IMO. Does that make sense?

is it legal for a sex offender to serch for a missing child? i know all the help is welcome and needed but i dont like that idea.IMO
a sexual offender who knows this particular family. no. I think someone should offer to take his place.

I understand knowing but, I am talking about her saying she had never SEEN her before and the kids grew up together, same grade, same school, 5 blocks away, 1 grocery story, etc...

From what I can tell we are going to have a great crowd here tomorrow for the search. People from Colorado City, Snyder, Hamlin, Brownwood, Midland/Odessa, Abilene and San Angelo. Just pray for these guys to have a safe trip over here, safety while searching and for their rides home. And for those of you that can't make it please, please cover us with your prayers. We have gotta bring this sweet little girl home.

that is totally terrific news will wish you all to be safe and hopefully hailey will be found :)

Speaking of the wells and pipes, remember Baby Jessica in Midland? That happened about 80-90 miles away. The pipe she was in would obviously be too small for Hailey, but I'm sure there are other pipes/wells that are open or uncapped out there somewhere. The issue would be that someone would have to know where they were. ETA: Or not - I guess that's how you can fall in...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnv7