TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey cam, that was me. I did not have a link or all the details but redcat confirms the couches that were in the home when Hailey disappeared are gone.

from redcat:
You are correct....I believe someone gave them a newer sofa...the old ones were out in that broken down truck in the front yard...I would hope LE looked at them, but I believe they were hauled off to the dump.

and:
No it's not a rumor. A friend of mine arranged to have them hauled off and the next day they were gone...they had been in the back of the truck for 2 days.

I really have a bad feeling about those couches.

jmo

I have found all sorts of interesting things inside an old couch...LE should have cut it open...no telling what could be there!

Yes that one was from a previous one.
and on Jan 18th transcript where she says that they wont let her talk to him she also says shes getting text too.

What do you see in that scenario, Billie Dunn? What`s he doing back around your home?

DUNN: I don`t know. That`s all stuff I need a lot of answers to, that we all need a lot of answers to.

GRACE: Well, have you tried to ask him?

DUNN: No.

GRACE: Why

DUNN: I haven`t spoke with him. He`ll send a text every now and then. But I haven`t asked him, why did you come back to the house? He never let me know that. I didn`t know that until the affidavits came out and showed his pings. That he had come back here first, then to Big Spring.

GRACE: Well, why haven`t you asked him?

DUNN: I haven`t spoke with him.

GRACE: Yes, I know that. My question is, why? I would want to know why. What were you doing back around my house?

DUNN: I want to know too.

GRACE: Well then why haven`t you asked him? Oh, because did the cops tell you not to talk to him?

DUNN: I`m not allowed -- no. When I call over there, they don`t let me talk to him. They won`t put him on the phone.

GRACE: What about a cell phone?

DUNN: He doesn`t have a cell phone.

GRACE: So when you call over there, what do they say?

(CROSSTALK)

GRACE: Well, text him.

DUNN: That Shawn -- Shawn can`t talk to you.

GRACE: He can`t talk to you or he won`t talk to you. Because obviously he can still speak.

DUNN: Per his lawyer, he can`t talk to me.

GRACE: So his lawyer -- man, that was like pulling a tooth. His lawyer has told him not to talk to you?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/18/ng.01.html

if he doesn't have a cell phone, then how is he texting her??!!! JMO

imho...If the phone records are like the Casey Anthony case...the LE's can contact the phone companies and get transcripts of ALL text's and a log of ALL phone calls made by BD, SA and MB's phones.

Let us HOPE and pray that the LE's have been able to do just that. Maybe those phone logs are part of the inconsistencies that LE was talking about early in their investigation!

DEAR GOD...PLEASE BRING HAILEY HOME!

They got the warrant for Verizon weeks ago. I would hope that the information has been provided by now. If not, I am switching cell carriers.

When I was a teenager, there was a group of girls I was friends with at school. We hung out before and after school, and had lunch together every day. I remember being surprised as the friendship went on that these girls got together socially outside of school as well. I'd never been invited to do anything with them, however we were all too young to drive, and walked where we went, and I lived miles from their neighborhood on the opposite edge of the school district. I had never invited them to my house either. I had weird parents, and was embarrassed of them, which may have been a factor too.

From the minimal activity on her myspace & FB pages even before she disappeared, and the shortage of people coming forward now, I wonder if Hailey had a lot of team-mates and classmates, and acquaintances, but not a lot of friends. She might have been embarrassed by her parents, she may just not have lived near most of the people she hung out with, but the friendship with MB seems recent and not very close, and HR is the only person who has come forward to say she was her friend.

Yes, I agree with your post. It doesn't seem like HD had any BFF's. I can only surmise it might be the fact that BD worked odd hours, folks in small towns know what other folks business is IYKWIM and the lack of adult supervision at HD's house might have kept other parents from allowing their children to socialize with Hailey. By all accounts and this is JMO but Hailey was very isolated. No phone in the house, except on weekends? No computer. No friends over.

Wasn't BD at work when SA called her? If so and she probably had a phone at work that he called. Maybe getting those records will take a little longer.

If they get the records from the cell phone, wouldn't that be the same as the info for the phone at work? Actually, there might even be more data from the cell carrier than the landline provider. I don't see why they'd need the landline records unless they want to see who else BD spoke with from work that day.

Kimster was asking for more information, so I did more sleuthing, and found some very interesting things. While one is still a minor, and we can't sleuth minors, I did find that several people have other names, including the minor. :waitasec: It's taken some digging, a bit of head scratching, and lots of thought, but I've found BD under three surnames, SA and CD come from "busy" families, as does BD, and it adds more light into their histories. All of this is a matter of public record, nothing earth shattering, just informative. The thing is, I don't know how much I can share? When I get on a roll, I really can find stuff, and have to force myself to stop looking.

Interesting to note, the mothers of BD and CD have the same first name.

I found some property locations but I believe most have already been posted (general vicinities, natch). :wink:

I have a whole folder on my computer with family history, addresses, marriages, birth records, etc, -- a lot from ancestry.com. I've been sitting on it because, other than the property addresses for locations where Hailey may be (which are posted in the private SAR forum), I'm trying to figure out how relative the rest of it may be. I know that BD has not been named a suspect, not matter how some of us may feel. And digging up all of SA's family and posting it publicly and ties to this person and that person - just doesn't sit right with me.

I guess the rules have changed per the mods, but I personally wonder about what the purpose of publicly posting all of this serves (e.g., moms having same names, etc). Not trying to bash anyone - I just don't see how it will help find Hailey...? And will be posting names and then also addresses that may be someone else's home right now.

Hope this makes sense. Google searches lead back to WS on many searches I've done.

Something jumped out at me while listening to this clip..Billie says that they were all home on Sunday so that she didn't believe it was Hailey out walking with the 2 little girls on that Sunday..possibly if it was on Monday...BUT.. we know for a FACT that the video shows Hailey @ the Dollar Store on Sunday, don't we?..If so..why didn't Billie mention that Hailey went somewhere right then when she was directly asked?..Instead she was quite adamant that they all spent Sunday at home..which obviously Hailey was not home all day if these places have video of her on Sunday...It may not have been with the 2 girls but Hailey DID leave her house on Sunday...Somebody else listen to this please..I know I'm biased at this point..watch from the 7 min mark on..

YouTube - Sierra1947's Channel

I remember Billie saying that... But Hailey was staying at her Dads the previous night Satuday Night... so that made me question how Billie could say that day she was at home with her on her day off...
Since there are two stores having her on video I dont see any problem with the tapes either...

I dont think Billie knew where she was before arriving home from Clints that day... or after in my opinion....

Today I'm going to be working on an extended timeline, for the timeperiod since Hailey was reported missing on Tuesday December 28.

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/hailey-dunn/hailey-dunn-extended-timeline/

If anyone has time to help look for dates of significant events, I'd appreciate it, or if anyone happens to come across a significant date, please post the link.

TIA!

As you go along, I'm also trying to find anything at all related to where D was from the time he got home Monday Dec 27 at 4pm (pounding on door, going in window) until Tuesday Dec 28 at noon.

So far I've found that he wasn't home on Tuesday (at friend's), but haven't yet found when he went to the friend's house. That's what I'm looking for.

I'm also looking for when the Texas Rangers came in. I've got them there on Monday Jan 3, but I think I read something that they were actually there on Friday, Dec 31 - that they are the ones who brought in the bloodhounds on that day. So, trying to find confirmation of when they came in.

Another thing I'm looking for is searches of Hailey's home. I've got two - Wed Dec 31 and Mon Jan 3. If anyone comes across any more, please holler at me.

TIA again :)

Kimster was asking for more information, so I did more sleuthing, and found some very interesting things. While one is still a minor, and we can't sleuth minors, I did find that several people have other names, including the minor. :waitasec: It's taken some digging, a bit of head scratching, and lots of thought, but I've found BD under three surnames, SA and CD come from "busy" families, as does BD, and it adds more light into their histories. All of this is a matter of public record, nothing earth shattering, just informative. The thing is, I don't know how much I can share? When I get on a roll, I really can find stuff, and have to force myself to stop looking.

Interesting to note, the mothers of BD and CD have the same first name.

I found some property locations but I believe most have already been posted (general vicinities, natch). :wink:

Just in case you have found something new, it would be a good idea to check with sarx down in the Parking Lot. I know that there has been some confusion because hunting land known to be leased out by SA's family was not listed under any family names that one of our WS'ers could find.

I somehow missed news that BD will not be on NG anymore. Tried to find it, give up. Could someone fill me in? Has this been announced since Mark Klaus arrived in CC and could he have anything to do with her decision?

I believe that after she spoke out to "debunk" Nancy Grace, that many people assume she will not return, although she indicated that she'd be willing to do so.

I have a whole folder on my computer with family history, addresses, marriages, birth records, etc, -- a lot from ancestry.com. I've been sitting on it because, other than the property addresses for locations where Hailey may be (which are posted in the private SAR forum), I'm trying to figure out how relative the rest of it may be. I know that BD has not been named a suspect, not matter how some of us may feel. And digging up all of SA's family and posting it publicly and ties to this person and that person - just doesn't sit right with me.

I guess the rules have changed per the mods, but I personally wonder about what the purpose of publicly posting all of this serves (e.g., moms having same names, etc). Not trying to bash anyone - I just don't see how it will help find Hailey...? And will be posting names and then also addresses that may be someone else's home right now.

Hope this makes sense. Google searches lead back to WS on many searches I've done.

Moms having the same name isn't shocking, it's just a cute little twist, that's all. Nothing more than that meant by it, but it can be confusing if you hear one name and mistakenly think it's the other. That's all.

Since we were looking for property locations, I needed names. Since several people in the area have the same first and last names, I looked for middle names and birth dates to make sure I was following the right lines. In the process, found even more interesting tidbits. That's all I'm saying. We're not posting addresses, just general locations.

Probably already been posted... but REALLY??

unconscious_mind78 wrote:
"Has anybody ever went ape**** and created a real life Halloween???? I mean went as far as throwing on the mask, coveralls and just massacred some ppl???"

http://www.michael-myers.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=6&p=760996

Same page... someone posted:
He doesn't belong here period.
Really glad I reported one of his threads about a fascination he had with killing people.
Scum of the earth in my book.

So, it seems someone had reported a thread he was posting to about killing people?? BEFORE Hailey disappeared?

I was over on the Elizabeth Ennen thread, wondering about her baby sitting deal...and I wondered....did Hailey ever babysit for her little sister ( and I reckon the that little ones half sib too)

But mostly I wonder did she babysit for any OTHER people there in Ccty?? Anyone know or heard of that??

Reason I ask, is once upon a time, there was one really creepy dad in a family I sat for...and would not let him drive me home....

Le has said other POI's , so it makes me wonder.
I do a lot of that LOL

Sorry. forbidden link.

Moms having the same name isn't shocking, it's just a cute little twist, that's all. Nothing more than that meant by it, but it can be confusing if you hear one name and mistakenly think it's the other. That's all.

Since we were looking for property locations, I needed names. Since several people in the area have the same first and last names, I looked for middle names and birth dates to make sure I was following the right lines. In the process, found even more interesting tidbits. That's all I'm saying. We're not posting addresses, just general locations.

I have wondered if there are any family connections with CCPD or other city officials which would account for some of the reluctance to allow outside professional help. Too many secrets...what are they afraid will be found out?

You know what it makes me think?

The foxes are guarding the hen house! (but foxes are more sly!)

this bothers me....still

why did he go from charles to dennis....

I cant help but think billie and SA hung with this guy and that he may be an "associate" ....they were all more than neighbors, imo...to me there is a reason for the different names (charles then dennis)....and his disappearance...and his ,much needed , so convenient, placement of Hailey there at noon on the phone.....jmo

To me a mom would scream from the rooftops he is gone right when Hailey disappeared...

...billie is not...

....why not?

Travis Walston, who owns a house two doors down from the Dunn home, reported seeing the teenager Christmas Eve.

He said that Dennis Pharris, who was living in Walston's house, reported seeing Hailey in her backyard talking on a cell phone at noon Dec. 27.

"I have told the cops that his story is not reliable," said Walston, who added that he had kicked Pharris out of the house. It is unknown whether Pharris is a person of interest

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/19/official-rumor-untrue-missing-colorado-city-teen-h/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop