GUILTY MI - Amy Henslee, 30, Hartford Township, 24 Jan 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that is the one texas liil... I got the same one... ((and it looked the same to me in the video except there was a snowmobile, it looked like, parked in front of the house on the left))

Mapquest showed that address further down the street. That's why I couldn't be absolutely sure and I didn't want someone else's house picture plastered on the internet if it wasn't the right one.

I guess I'm seeing differently, the house thats on the news show's double doors and no deck, the one you are showing, shows a deck and no double doors. IMO

I guess I'm seeing differently, the house thats on the news show's double doors and no deck, the one you are showing, shows a deck and no double doors. IMO
I deleted mine as well... since we don't know for sure.

This is the most I can grab of the house in the video. I can't tell if it's the front, side or back of the house.

picture.php

This is the most I can grab of the house in the video. I can't tell if it's the front, side or back of the house.

picture.php

Yes, the house that shows on google ( a trailer) I think this house is 1 house down from the trailer on the left, past the van that is on the road. It has the same double doors. IMO

I feel like she is gone. One of those "if I can't have you nobody will" things.
Leaning toward her husband disposing of her by using a vehicle but not a car or truck - like a quad runner or something like that - and only going up to 2 miles at most with her. Not in the water - just dumped. Something makes me want to ask - where is her ring?

OK look at this one compared to the video. I think this is it and it's actually next door to the mobile home I posted earlier.

picture.php

James Henslee said he and his wife have been married for nearly 12 years and always spoke to each other by phone during his 10 a.m. break from work. But when he called Monday, he got no answer and other calls he made to their house between then and 10:30 a.m. also went unanswered.

Henslee said he drove home to check on his wife and found everything in order except that his wife’s black Puma shoes and coat were gone and their dog had yet to be fed or watered — a task Amy Henslee normally took care of every morning.

Henslee said he checked with other family to find out if they had seen or heard from his wife but had no luck. A cousin who stopped by the couple’s home between 9 and 9:30 a.m. Monday told Henslee no one answered the door when he knocked.

and another snip

He said the couple spent Sunday evening at his wife’s parents’ house watching playoff football. They arrived home Sunday evening and had a normal morning on Monday.

As James Henslee got ready for work, his wife got their two sons on the school bus at about 7:20 a.m. and had coffee waiting for him when he left for work, he said.

“I kissed her on the lips and she had a little toothpaste on her lips and I wiped it off,” Henslee said of Monday morning. “We smiled at each other and that was it.”

Henslee said he reported his wife missing to the sheriff’s office at about 4 p.m. Monday after she didn’t arrive home to meet the couple’s two sons when they got off the school bus.

http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2011/01/husband_of_missing_hartford_to.html

OK look at this one compared to the video. I think this is it and it's actually next door to the mobile home I posted earlier.

picture.php

Yup, that's the one i'm talking about. great job.

I hate that I am thinking this way, but I will go ahead and say it. Laci Peterson. Purse, dog, vanished, husband....

I know what you mean!

But I came up Chris Coleman and Josh Powell! I hope this is not case :(

I hope she found soon ! I do have the scanner on but I have not heard a peep!

OK now we know we have the right house here is a nice Bing aerial view of the property.

picture.php

my hinky meter is not bleeping at the husband....

((jmhoo))

I was just thinking the same thing. Especially after what you last posted. So the time frame for her to have gone missing is 7:30am-approx9:00/9:30am. I'm thinking if she took care of the dog 1st thing and didn't then it would be closer to the 7:30am time. Dogs don't like to wait and eat. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg