State v Bradley Cooper - March 22, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
What things would have led to someone else? How do you know they didn't do much investigation?

I said that was the defense claim...and the investigation of his house doesn't refute the defense claim at all.

Another state witness with nothing important to add. Come on prosecution...time to bring on the evidence.

After lunch break --

To my old eyes, it looks like the covers on BC's bed are rolled in a similar manner as we have seen NC's bed covers rolled up. I could certainly be mistaken -- but someone take a look after me...

Poor NC lived like a refugee in that bedroom. That has got to be horribly depressing every day, every day. That poor woman. Clean it up -- yes, but where TH to put that stuff.

And the passports in the foyer on the table -- I guess it was "safe" for them to "come out" now, huh....

Step by step, sports fans.... we'll get there.

Now cross by the "good guy"...

I remember Agent Como from Matt Silliman's trial in September 2010. He had that same look on his face all through that trial also. I think it's his "all business" face. He has lost ALOT of weight since then.

I wonder if he is aware he has a constant frown. What's his name?

I think it may be a posture for his mouth to help with his stutter. I have seen this before. They are taught to keep the tip of the tongue against the inside of the front teeth.... That's Agent Como, CCBI, IIRC.

< calling Marsha Clark to the bullpen, Marsha Clark, pick up the white courtesy phone >

*note: even though the pros. lost the O.J. case, I personally thought she herself was brilliant! Chris Darden...not so much.

Funny you mentioned Marcia Clark. I had her on my mind last week and googled her. I can only imagine how happy she was when OJ was *finally* found guilty of the Vegas mess.

I remember Agent Como from Matt Silliman's trial in September 2010. He had that same look on his face all through that trial also. I think it's his "all business" face. He has lost ALOT of weight since then.

Kurtz said his name just as you posted this. Agent Como!

I think this is an approximate floorplan/layout of the house. I'm not sure about the extra room upstairs ... could be that the children's room is larger, and it could be an extra room that wasn't photographed (or that I missed).

cooperfloorplansdraft.jpg

He moves his head like he's used to wearing reading glasses.

I said that was the defense claim...and the investigation of his house doesn't refute the defense claim at all.

The defense has claimed many things that have turned out not to be true. I don't give their opening any weight.

Small stain in Nancys bed field tested negative for blood, collected as evidence. Much testing for blood in MBR, nothing tested positive.

The defense has claimed many things that have turned out not to be true. I don't give their opening any weight.

I wonder how the jury keeps track of what was true and what wasn't true.

The jury was instructed that opening statements are not evidence and are not to be considered as part of the evidence.

I wasn't making a judgement about the validity of the defense claim. I was saying that the search of the house doesn't disprove the defense claim. And please list the many things that have turned out not to be true.

All the defense is doing is repeating everything already done in the prosecution side of the examination. All this lack of blood evidence means pretty much nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong