State v Bradley Cooper 04/04/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodmorning, yes, I am actually up early enough to say Hi. :)

Still trying to size my screens so I can view both WS's and courtroom testimony at the same time, on the same screen.

I missed the trial for a couple of days. I just wanted to think everyone for their post. I checked in via my phone. hopefully i will get to watch this morning.:seeya:

And good morning to you all as well!
Hope this week proves to be beneficial someway to the prosecution!

Before things get started I want to say "Welcome Back!" to Skittles. Your index of the depositions was invaluable to me (and others) in reviewing Brads statements made during the custody hearing (where his attorney has already pointed out that he may not have been completely truthful). I hope you can stick around and share your thoughts!

Appreciate any updates today from you guys! It's going to be 80 today and I am not going to keep my kid couped up inside, we will be heading to the park when I get off work at 12noon!

Is it just me, or is the questioning extremely tedious for not too important testimony?

Is it just me, or is the questioning extremely tedious for not too important testimony?

I don't know if it's that--or if this officer just doesn't seem prepared. He sure can't remember much. I hope they will get back to the straw before his testimony is over.
Cummings' track record has been to question a lot of people who's testimony didn't lead to anything much.

Had he asked any more about the hay, I missed the very beginning.

No, not yet. Hopefully something will come from this officer's testimony about the straw. Hmmm, he just mentioned finding a bottle of bleach in the master bathroom.
Sure hope this guy has something important and intelligent to offer.

No, not yet. Hopefully something will come from this officer's testimony about the straw. Hmmm, he just mentioned finding a bottle of bleach in the master bathroom.
Sure hope this guy has something important and intelligent to offer.

I think it's the same stuff that was observed on the 12th though (I could be wrong).

A bottle of vinegar in the masterbath & a spray bottle of bleach. I think that's the way I heard it.

Technically, is Cummings allowed to ask such leading questions? (Example-And there was a floormat in the driveway?)

I think the defense is not objecting because it's going so poorly anyway....yipes.

I have a couple of corrections to otto's post of the floor plan for the Cooper home from 3/22 here:

http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6239317&postcount=250.

My apologies if someone has already corrected this.

The room front room labeled children's play area (next to the foyer) was used by the Cooper's as a dining room. On the second floor the room labeled exercise room was actually what was called a den by the person who made the video. It had a sofa, small children's chairs, and a TV. It had glass doors which I believe were in the center of the wall, not on the left end of the room. The room with a "?" was the exercise room and had Brad's "L" shaped desk in the alcove in front of the window. Someone way back said Brad had made the desk himself, but I don't remember who.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni