TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They should have done that at the very beginning of all of this. Maybe they didn't think a car was involved at first. Has it been raining there since she was abducted? May not be much left in the way of tire tracks with volunteers and everyone in and out of the area for a week!
Yes there has been quite some rain.

Has anyone pulled up the Bobo's address on Google Map specifically street view? I only have the street name and no numerical for it..but am very very interested to see visually with my own two eyes the lay of the land specifically the Bobo's driveway and front of their home..etc..reason being is I just would like to get a feel of what distances we are looking at as far as the front of the home..the driveway where the family cars are parked..the carport..the dense woods...all of these things relative to one another in distance..

This IMO would personally give me a little better grasp and view on what was seen and where around 7:30am that morning..and would also give me a better feel for possibilities of where our perp's get away vehicle was[i.e was it parked behind Holly and brother's vehicles] or more likely was it parked possibly on the street..off the side of the street..in the woods..etc..being able to visually see the distances of things such as the length of the driveway..the distance from the street to the actual front of the home where Holly was last seen..as well as to visually see if there were any little nooks and crannies areas for him to park his get away car and have it totally or mostly concealed for a short amt of time..

Just things like this I think we'd be able to discern from Google Map images of the exact residence and its lay of the land as well as its immediate surrounding areas..

TIA to anyone who knows if possibly this has already been looked up or posted and if not TIA to anyone who could give me the numerical for the Bobo residence and I will go look it up on Google maps..:)

Has anyone pulled up the Bobo's address on Google Map specifically street view? I only have the street name and no numerical for it..but am very very interested to see visually with my own two eyes the lay of the land specifically the Bobo's driveway and front of there home..etc..reason being is I just would like to get a feel of what distances we are looking at as far as the front of the home..the driveway where the family cars are parked..the carport..the dense woods...all of these things relative to one another in distance..

This IMO would personally give me a little better grasp and view on what was seen and where around 7:30am that morning..and would also give me a better feel for possibilities of where our perp's get away vehicle was[i.e was it parked behind Holly and brother's vehicles] or more likely was it parked possibly on the street..off the side of the street..in the woods..etc..being able to visually see the distances of things such as the length of the driveway..the distance from the street to the actual front of the home where Holly was last seen..as well as to visually see if there were any little nooks and crannies areas for him to park his get away car and have it totally or mostly concealed for a short amt of time..

Just things like this I think we'd be able to discern from Google Map images of the exact residence and its lay of the land as well as its immediate surrounding areas..

TIA to anyone who knows if possibly this has already been looked up or posted and if not TIA to anyone who could give me the numerical for the Bobo residence and I will go look it up on Google maps..:)

There are numerous maps all over the previous threads. Sorry I can't direct you to which one.

Oh boy, it is confusing. I do know that it was stated on NG tonight the cell phone and purse have not been found. So we really have no idea on what has been found.

Well, IMO, I know and CBS knows and a few others around here know. Call it a well-supported theory.

Cell phone found, in car on side of road, with camo clothing, which dramatically changed the entire focus of the search effort.

Nancy's producers didn't read last night's thread, apparently. :D

More seriously, sometimes I think LE does contact NG producers and other news outlets and request that certain information be protected for the sake of the investigation.

Has anyone pulled up the Bobo's address on Google Map specifically street view? I only have the street name and no numerical for it..but am very very interested to see visually with my own two eyes the lay of the land specifically the Bobo's driveway and front of there home..etc..reason being is I just would like to get a feel of what distances we are looking at as far as the front of the home..the driveway where the family cars are parked..the carport..the dense woods...all of these things relative to one another in distance..

Street level is not available on that road. Well, not that I can find.

We've removed some posts talking about another website. Please do not discuss rumors coming from other sites. If its not been in the main stream media and or law enforcement has said it then its a rumor until or unless something changes. Thanks.

Ima

I know, I have said this from the start. And if he does have a weapon, why are they not saying an armed and dangerous suspect is basically, on the loose?

I don't understand either. Even though they may believe this is an isolated incident and the public isn't in danger, there is still the matter of blood on the driveway. If this blood is Holly's then the perp was likely armed with a knife. What if the perp is also a hunter, and has a gun or rifle? What if the searchers should come upon the perp in the woods? :( MOO

Has anyone pulled up the Bobo's address on Google Map specifically street view? I only have the street name and no numerical for it..but am very very interested to see visually with my own two eyes the lay of the land specifically the Bobo's driveway and front of their home..etc..reason being is I just would like to get a feel of what distances we are looking at as far as the front of the home..the driveway where the family cars are parked..the carport..the dense woods...all of these things relative to one another in distance..

Do a WS search for WS poster "Hollye" - her posts. And the word map. or bobo. or search.

SO the search was called off today because of weather but yet now we hear that LE is searching even during the bad weather. MOO-My Opinion is that there were too many searchers and the case integrity might be compromised so the search was called off, or they found something that led them to go back around the house.

Now, also I think that LE wants confusion here...if we are frustrated just think how much more the Perp is and that is exactly what they want this perp to be, nervous, unhinged to make a mistake because he isn't a professional killer. I bet the profile shows that too. MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=...217,-88.175486&spn=0.007617,0.013057&t=h&z=17

great map by hollye...

SO the search was called off today because of weather but yet now we hear that LE is searching even during the bad weather. MOO-My Opinion is that there were too many searchers and the case integrity might be compromised so the search was called off, or they found something that led them to go back around the house.

Now, also I think that LE wants confusion here...if we are frustrated just think how much more the Perp is and that is exactly what they want this perp to be, nervous, unhinged to make a mistake because he isn't a professional killer. I bet the profile shows that too. MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
yup keep him confused. Thinking no evidence, no POI. I don't know it is the only reason that I can come up with all the conflicting reports that would make sense with this case right now.

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed,

Just wondering if there is there anyway to link WS poster Hollye' great map (it's a work-in-process - it's beautiful) to the Original Post of each of Holly's threads - so that Mods starting new threads would include the link to Hollye's map at the top of each of Holly's threads?

It's a really excellent map - and Hollye works on it every day ... so far

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=218199748434644937742.0004a0e4115bf271e54ae&hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=35.679217,-88.175486&spn=0.007617,0.013057&t=h&z=17

What do you think?

You to Hollye - would that work for you?

:gomods:

Also, for those not familiar, TN has a property search page that will show you the deeded property on a map. Very useful in many cases!

Dana Bobo has 2 properties adjoining.

Can you please provide the link?

Probably has more to do with the high winds we are now experiencing and the potential for bad weather. Public safety must remain a priority. You don't need a bunch of people running around in the dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela