TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still attempting to get completely caught up from the last couple days worth of posts..and in doing so I came across several posts in our previous Thread(#20)speaking about their having a feeling about Easter Sunday's "find" being so significant that it led to LE being able to determine with most likliehood one way or the other{i.e. either significant in pointing to a still alive Holly or significant in pointing to most likely a deceased Holly}..

Some feel that not only LE's course and tactic seemed to have changed since that "find" but also possibly the family's actions/statements seeming to have changed course/direction since the Easter "find" as well[i.e. someone even mentioned the country star singer..cousin Whitney had definitely put a screeching halt to her abundant tweets..or at the very least cutting down on "Holly tweets" significantly]..

So, what I'd like to know and/or hear from others is what items can they come up with as possibilities of what the "find" exactly was on Easter Sunday and most important how would that item being found be indicative of Holly's current status[alive or deceased]in any way whatsoever..

I, personally have just at this moment began to ponder on this issue and off the top of my head I literally have come up with zilch as to what that "find" could be and what possibly could that item have on it, consist of, or be direct evidence of Holly being either alive or dead?? So, am anxious to hear what others can come up with a s possibilities of what the item was that was found and specifically how it could..as well as actually what it could hold that would be indicative of what Holly's present status as/is??

TIA to anyone who can point me to coupla possibilities that would "hold water" and support the above theory thought and posted about by several members back one Thread in #20..:)

This case reminds me in some ways of the Brooke Wilberger case. I know some may disagree. The only thing left behind at the crime scene was her shoes. Neighbors heard her scream and that was the last she was heard from. I don't think the person who took Holly was a local, meaning from the community. I think he was someone who visited the area maybe a few times to hunt, and knew the area well enough. He could have just taken a chance that nobody would see him to identify him. And it just so happened that nobody was around to stop him. I think this guy could have traveled some distance and this is going to make it very difficult to zero in on him. JMO

Brooke was found not far from where I live. She never would have been found if the perp hadn't told LE where she was. :( I've thought of her also. And Morgan. Out there somewhere. How I pray for a miracle like in Elizabeth Smart's case!

:praying:

I am beginning to think that whatever they found that Sunday either led them to believe that her case is connected to another one they have yet to solve, or that it led them to believe he got on the interstate and left the area. The searching pretty much stopped then too, except for the targeted search a day or two ago. What if they found something that they had come across at another crime scene sometime in the past?

I am beginning to think that whatever they found that Sunday either led them to believe that her case is connected to another one they have yet to solve, or that it led them to believe he got on the interstate and left the area. The searching pretty much stopped then too, except for the targeted search a day or two ago. What if they found something that they had come across at another crime scene sometime in the past?

Could be, which linked the crimes. That is really bad news if they have. If it was a single abduction, then she might be held somewhere. If there are a few missing, I don't think the odds are good at all. :(

If the blood is the perp's, or at least not Holly's, it is something to match with if anyone is ever arrested. So really unless it belongs to another member of the Bobo family, it probably is relevant.

Agree.
But it may also be animal/reptile blood.

Who are some of the others who have gone missing there? We need to search old articles on that!
>>TBI link: http://www.tbi.state.tn.us/missing_children/miss_child.shtml<<

I'm glad you asked this. I know I've run into more that fit on this list, but I was thinking about this the other day when looking at tbi missing persons list. I was struck by how many they had in the last year, the date similarities, and the "unknown" quality of several of them.BTW they have missing person's over 18 list but Holly is not on it.

I know I've also seen some elsewhere. I dont think tbi's page is a comprehensive list, and especially not including "people over 18". It would be great to look through newspaper "missing person/adducted person/found person" google searches and see how many we can put on this list.

>Edit/Ad< Also worth looking at each one of these to see what news there was initially. Sadly on 1st I checked Brittany Mabry, there is absolutely no news about it (wow!). Its like these kids are assumed runaway and nothing is said!!!

Here's a start. I put them in chronological order. I only selected the one's from the last year and a half. It would be interresting to start making a master file adding to this, as well as a master list of "known info" as grandmaj suggested (I might try to help with that too).

Dovie Elizabeth Bright
Missing Since: 03/25/2010
Details:Dovie Elizabeth Bright was last seen at her residence in Johnson City, TN where she recentlyrelocated to from Knoxville, TN. Dovie left a note stating that she was running away. Dovie took clothing in a black and white bag with a rabbit on it and a pink backpack. Dovie's father has received information that she may be in the company of an 18 year old and an older Hispanic male.
**Looks like Holly(have to look at poster shows 2 pics). Circumstances seem runaway, but not clear.

BRITTANY MABRY
Missing: July 2, 2010
Age Missing: 14
Brittany was last seen on July 2, 2010 at approximately 9:30 p.m. at her residence in Nashville, Tennessee. Brittany was last seen wearing a pink tank top, pink jogging pants and grey flip flops. She has long curly hair and tattoos on both arms.
**Not rural, but otherwise similar to Holly's case.
**No news articles for follow up details.

ATALAYAH CHAMICE TAYLOR
Missing: October 19, 2010
Age Missing: 15
Atalayah was last seen wearing a black jacket and light colored blue jeans. Atalayah is possibly in the East Nashville, Tennessee area.
**Not rural, different race (doesnt technically matter since we have no profile).

HANNAH GROVES
Missing: February 6, 2011
Age Missing: 17
Hannah was last seen at a mall in the Memphis, Tennessee area. Hannah was wearing a brown leather jacket trimmed in fur with an orange hood, a shirt, tan pants and tan boots with fur trim.
**Indications she was from "childrens home", had issues with disappearance previous(Hannah Groves, 14, Missing [FOUND SAFE] Since 6/7/08, Henderson, TN - Help Find The Missing)

MAEGAN LEE ALLEN
Missing: April 8, 2011
Age Missing: 16
Maegan was last seen wearing a white shirt, black jacket and black pants or skirt with black shoes. She may be with Austin Sevegny in the Manchester, Tennessee area.
**Hinting she ran away with boy, but still missing, and similar in looks to Holly.
**Missing boy Austin Paul Sevigny potentially linked with this girl

If its a serial then that would explain why such a hefty reward was put up so quickly by the Governor.

I'm finding that most states have information and listings on unsolved murders, but nothing for Tennessee...

I wonder how one could find out about unsolved homicides in a particular state if not on the internet. And wonder why they don't share that info, when most do...

I am really interested in that.

Also- interested in the Huntingdon County Career and Tech Center. Is that where Holly's nursing program is based out of? Trying to figure out the extended/on-line learning program that may have been available at her nursing school. Did Holly participate in that at all? and if so- who else did? I wonder if she had any online study partners or anyone like that.

ETA: the reason why I am so interested in the camo is because it was clearly noted as a descriptive factor early on in the investigation. Was this person wearing a camo hat? A camo facemask? What is typical of turkey season hunters in TN? Did it seem to be new or used camo? I understand that this info may be inaccurate because witnesses tend to be somewhat inaccurate- but there's probably a dark camo//light camo/ just pants camo with regular tee shirt- vs. full camo) kind of recollection. I would think?

I remember reading it described as "turkey camo". The only references I can find to that now

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/search-for-holly-bobo-local-reporter-jackets-jeans-courage-and-hope-needed

Friday morning Nunley tweeted that according to The Associated Press, authorities were clarifying the term “dragging” from first witness accounts.

A source, Nunley tweeted, told him authorities say the victim appeared to have been “led” into the woods by a man wearing full “Turkey Camo.”

There was speculation that it may have been the "leafy" type of turkey camo, I guess there is more than one kind...

hth

I'm finding that most states have information and listings on unsolved murders, but nothing for Tennessee...

I wonder how one could find out about unsolved homicides in a particular state if not on the internet. And wonder why they don't share that info, when most do...

The Wix girls are missing from Tenn and are listed on the county sheriff's website. Someone can look on the counties in and around where Holly went missing and see what they may say.

BTW, the Wix girls were not likely a stranger abduction, so probably don't need to search them as part of this case. :(

I remember reading it described as "turkey camo". The only references I can find to that now

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/search-for-holly-bobo-local-reporter-jackets-jeans-courage-and-hope-needed

There was speculation that it may have been the "leafy" type of turkey camo, I guess there is more than one kind...

hth

I don't know anything about "camo"- would this turkey get-up include a hat of some sort, so that hair would not be visible? Otherwise I would guess his hair must be at least similar in general color to the BF.

>>TBI link: http://www.tbi.state.tn.us/missing_children/miss_child.shtml<<

I'm glad you asked this. I know I've run into more that fit on this list, but I was thinking about this the other day when looking at tbi missing persons list. I was struck by how many they had in the last year, the date similarities, and the "unknown" quality of several of them.BTW they have missing person's over 18 list but Holly is not on it.

I know I've also seen some elsewhere. I dont think tbi's page is a comprehensive list, and especially not including "people over 18". It would be great to look through newspaper "missing person/adducted person/found person" google searches and see how many we can put on this list.

>Edit/Ad< Also worth looking at each one of these to see what news there was initially. Sadly on 1st I checked Brittany Mabry, there is absolutely no news about it (wow!). Its like these kids are assumed runaway and nothing is said!!!

Here's a start. I put them in chronological order. I only selected the one's from the last year and a half. It would be interresting to start making a master file adding to this, as well as a master list of "known info" as grandmaj suggested (I might try to help with that too).

Dovie Elizabeth Bright
Missing Since: 03/25/2010
Details:Dovie Elizabeth Bright was last seen at her residence in Johnson City, TN where she recentlyrelocated to from Knoxville, TN. Dovie left a note stating that she was running away. Dovie took clothing in a black and white bag with a rabbit on it and a pink backpack. Dovie's father has received information that she may be in the company of an 18 year old and an older Hispanic male.
**Looks like Holly(have to look at poster shows 2 pics). Circumstances seem runaway, but not clear.

BRITTANY MABRY
Missing: July 2, 2010
Age Missing: 14
Brittany was last seen on July 2, 2010 at approximately 9:30 p.m. at her residence in Nashville, Tennessee. Brittany was last seen wearing a pink tank top, pink jogging pants and grey flip flops. She has long curly hair and tattoos on both arms.

ATALAYAH CHAMICE TAYLOR
Missing: October 19, 2010
Age Missing: 15
Atalayah was last seen wearing a black jacket and light colored blue jeans. Atalayah is possibly in the East Nashville, Tennessee area.
**Not rural, different race (doesnt technically matter since we have no profile).

HANNAH GROVES
Missing: February 6, 2011
Age Missing: 17
Hannah was last seen at a mall in the Memphis, Tennessee area. Hannah was wearing a brown leather jacket trimmed in fur with an orange hood, a shirt, tan pants and tan boots with fur trim.

MAEGAN LEE ALLEN
Missing: April 8, 2011
Age Missing: 16
Maegan was last seen wearing a white shirt, black jacket and black pants or skirt with black shoes. She may be with Austin Sevegny in the Manchester, Tennessee area.
**Hinting she ran away with boy, but still missing, and similar in looks to Holly.

Thank you! :bow:

I'll be talking to a few of my old friends down there in a week or so and I'll see what I can find out. Emeralgem would be another who might now how to find out what's going on in Tennessee.

We could start comparing the descriptions of the abductors and vehicles involved.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6431146&postcount=186

Trying to fig out how we do that "backpost reference link" thing??!!

Anyway I did some further research, updated the post to show (mostly a complete lack of info).

The only one's on this list I wouldn't "rule out" pretty quicky are Brittany Mabry and Atalayah Chamice Taylor. The rest look like runaways pretty clearly... but ya gotta start somewhere.

The girl who someone tried to abduct a couple of months ago described the guy as being tall and thin. It happened about the same time of day, but the dude got spooked when glass lamp shattered and he ran off. That girl's boyfriend was there.

It seems like you have to look county by county to find anything about unsolved crimes; they sure don't put them out there for everyone to see, as many states do.

If a serial who had never been caught for this sort of crime just recently got out of prison for something else, it could tie back to some other unsolved crimes. And if there is even a suspicion of a serial by LE, that would explain the total lock down on information, nothing shuts LE up like a possible serial, until they are forced to admit it.

Are any of these missing people being found? Could there be a ring of human traffickers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed