2011.05.10 - Jury Selection Day Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! He just offered her a compliment folks! Didn't he just say one day this atty would prove him wrong, one day.

Priceless :)

9rk8z4.jpg

OMG...thanks so much!!! I'm howling...this pic says it all!!!

JA, take a really deep breath my man... we still have a long way to go. Somethin' tells me there will be a boatload more of priceless moments!

If I'm wrong, they will prove me wrong one day." Meaning, casey will be found guilty and you all will have to appeal.

OMG A potential juror who is also on the witness list is who tainted the jury!!!

Potential witness was also chosen as a juror, this juror told the potential jury that they are with eqquasearch and was blabbing in the jury room.

WOWZA!

They REALLY do NOT want DR. vass in. I mean how many times can or will the judge allow them to argue this?

BTW - JB throwing out the body alledgedly was int he trunk for 9 days has always been my feeling - i think she was in there on the GAS can day and the shovel day and I have always felt GA smelled it then or got really close to finding Caylee in there and that is when KC dumbed her in the woods.

MO

His using that 9 days repeatedly really has bothered me alot. Is that span of time due to the SA theory or where is he getting it from? It would definitely mean the baby was in the trunk when GA got the gas can. Oh lord. Now that would just finish my sanity - I'd just leap over the edge if I were GA.

OMG an actual witness in the case was summoned for jury duty and discussed they were with TES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is who tainted the possible jurors.

so the big mouth juror was a TES volunteer? Well if that doesn't defeat the purpose...

OMG! TES searcher was called for jury duty and was the one who talked in the jury room! :banghead:

Ah, a witness was called as a juror via computer subpoenas. Not the first time this has happened.

HHJP: the jury staff does tell them not to talk. he is going to go down and remind everyone of this. no one could know that a potential juror who is also a witness would be summoned to jury duty...asking questions and saying they were with TES and other things. Stranger things have happened. It happened here we took the only natural course of action. to eleminate the panel. so as I said, the schedual is we will go through hardship tomorrow I have other folks to come in tomorrow.

on thursday we will have them brought back in. thursday, saturday and possibly monday morning.

WTH? A potential juror was also a witness and also worked with TES was the one talking to the other jurors? This stinks to me.:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Justmy3cents