TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there dates of the PIN changes? I'm wondering if she did this earlier in April when it was clear that they would file for separation. Changing retirement account info and personal account PINs seems like a very reasonable thing to do once you decide to separate from your spouse... which makes it even odder that Matt would have mentioned these things as examples to prove Gail basically "took the money and ran", as he really seems to want everyone to think.
No dates of the PIN changes beyond "recently". The jewelry was removed on or about the weekend of sat 4/23. I think there was a 911 call on 4/22 or so,right?

So are these just local BOLOs? I saw "BOLO" on the screen cap cloudajo posted a couple of pages ago, and watched Callie Starnes' video of the call going out over the radio -- I thought that was national. Especially since last week LE said they had contacted some nearby states about the vehicle. If these BOLOs are local, then I don't know what to think. It doesn't make sense for them to not put out a national alert for this vehicle.

http://chattanoogan.com/articles/article_201456.asp

New link. If it's already been posted somewhere, I can't find it. Easy to mis-read parts of the timeline because of the way it's worded. Legal papers filed May 6. Right?

I think this is the first time I've read that the family has hired their own PI. Is this another case of bad wording? Is it supposed to refer to the fact that Mr. P has hired a PI?

For Gail's family to hire one does, however, sound like a fine idea to me.

This is why I can not for the life of me figure (esp after all of this time and the rampant rumors) why they have not issued national BOLO for this vehicle with instruction to just identify driver. A "wellness" check of sorts. It would stop public "sightings" that are hard to verify. And once contact was made, the family fears would be abated. What is the harm or cost in that? There are thousands of trained observers on American streets 24/7.

Especially if by now, the jeep no longer has it's tire cover, Goofy trailer hitch, or EAZY ST license plate!!!

New link. If it's already been posted somewhere, I can't find it. Easy to mis-read parts of the timeline because of the way it's worded. Legal papers filed May 6. Right?

Pearl, thank you for posting. I was reading this AGAIN and noticed that with Gail being on the national missing now her picture IS BOLO'd nationally!!! Boy, and I've been stressing over this and drivin' evry body nuts!! Thanks again....back to my corner:blushing:

No dates of the PIN changes beyond "recently". The jewelry was removed on or about the weekend of sat 4/23. I think there was a 911 call on 4/22 or so,right?

Yes, and articles keep referring to THREE 911 calls during that time period. April 22, April 29, and where's the other one? Are we counting the call to report her missing as #3, or was there another one between the 22nd and the 29th?

Dissecting the wording from the presser:

MP: Thank you. As you can tell its been a rough 2 weeks for the family. I'd like to start off by saying thank you to chief dale(?), detective Tissio, uh all my neigbors have been out Diane coming down all my family that's helped us look, uh, for Gail.

(He's thanking people for helping look for Gail, including himself and his family. Do we know - has anyone in his family been out helping look for Gail? It didn't seem to me from comments I've heard from her family that they seemed to feel they had a lot of help that way, but I could be wrong. IMHO the point of this statement is to convince that MP, his family, Gail's family, and LE are all united and working together to search for Gail.)

And as you can see (referring to the info sheet I assume?) the jeep has been spotted a few times out there so we're asking for anybody who's seen that to immediately contact their local police and let us know to get more clues to where Gail could be.

(This is not an emotional plea for Gail to come home. The point of this statement IMHO is to point out there have been possible sightings of the Jeep. But I thought I read a comment from LE earlier today that said that while these sightings seemed "credible" they could not be confirmed as definitely Gail/Gail's jeep.)

So...for myself, we've done everything in our power to finding Gail.

(Starts talking about himself, then switches to a collective "we". Why?)

We've hired a private investigator, we continue to look, we're turning over everything we can.

(Did he hire a private investigator? Or did "we"? What does turning over everything we can mean? Like turning over every rock and leaf searching, or turning over every document or record that LE might need to find Gail? I honestly don't know, could be either.)

So, as Diane says its like "yell if you hear us"

(I don't think that's what Diane said, and it's an odd choice of words.)

, please come forward, [#### and #### love you?], and please, please show yourself soon. I hope everyone keeps us in their thoughts and prayers. Thank You. (leaves podium)

(Obviously the last part was speaking to Gail).

Odd to me also that he only said Gail's name once and that slight pause beforehand.

The article doesn't mention papers being filed, I don't think? This article from chattanooga.com is from the 10th (EDIT: JBean confirms papers were filed on the 6th):

http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_200931.asp

I think the stuff in today's article (the one Pearl linked) is very interesting to put this in perspective:

For example, a Signal Mountain Police Department incident report indicated, on April 22 – the day before her husband says she removed $30,000 worth of valuable possessions from their home – Gail Palmgren called 911 and asked for help.

The dispute between Mrs. Palmgren and her husband which prompted that call was eventually resolved after both parties “cooled down,” according to a police report filed at the time.

But the next day, according to a Chancery Court affidavit Mr. Palmgren filed seeking legal separation from his wife, his wife took jewelry and other valuable items out of their house.

The April 22 trip was the first of at least three that police made to the Palmgren home during the following 10 days.

On April 29 Mrs. Palmgren called again to report another incident and, during their investigation, officers provided her with “phone numbers of a safe place to stay.”

That dispute was resolved when “Matthew Palmgren agreed to stay at 40 Ridge Rock Drive and let Gail Palmgren take their two children . . . to their lake house in Alabama for the night,” police said in their incident report.

She brought the children home the next day and then disappeared.

This case really hits home for me. Both me and my second husband were both in the military so when he pulled an assignment to TN, I was not allowed to join him until I retired a year later. He was on special assignment down there. While he was gone I found out that he had cheated on me so I filed for a divorce, but during the course of the year he talked me out of the divorce and into joining him in TN. What I didn't know was that he was setting me up to take everything from me including our son. I had a woman calling the house constantly, he let this same woman into our house until I figured out what was going on, I was stalked, there were several attempts to try and run me off mountain roads all done in order to make me look like a mental case and he could gain custody of our son. Needless to say I filled for a divorce, had him thrown out, and for two years there after until the divorce was final I had people breaking into my house when I wasn't home, people continued to stalk me and try to run me off the road and I've even been shot at all for the sake to get me out of the way and make look like I was a looney toon. Did I fall apart, you bebt I did in private, but not that he knew about and I made darn sure everything was well documented and in the end I was granted full custody of our son. My ex even went as far as to try and have my son abducted and have me knocked off. It takes a very strong person and lots of support from your loved ones and friends to pull through something like this which I was lucky enough to have, but not everybody is as lucky as I was. So if this is what has been going on with Gail her sister and friends need to get the media to let them get a message to Gail that they are there to support her and love her. I can't tell you enough how important getting that message out to Gail would be. I shared with you my story only so you can understand how bad things can get and when I hear that her husband has filed for a divorce and custody of her children with her being missing that says a lot to me.

We had a poster here several days ago that said she thought she saw this vehicle in San Destin, FL at a resort. Just sayin a national BOLO would have the right people looking. The one's that are trained and have no vested interest.

Anyone know the poster's WS name? I'd like to see that, I must have missed it.

Anyone know the poster's WS name? I'd like to see that, I must have missed it.

It was ShowerSinger here:

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6487448&postcount=449"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TN TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011[/ame]

Thank you so much....her sister has a heavy weight to bear on her own....I hope she knows that people all over the country are praying and trying to help in any way possible.

Gail and Diane's Stepmom if trying to get down here also...maybe Thursday

This is why I can not for the life of me figure (esp after all of this time and the rampant rumors) why they have not issued national BOLO for this vehicle with instruction to just identify driver. A "wellness" check of sorts. It would stop public "sightings" that are hard to verify. And once contact was made, the family fears would be abated. What is the harm or cost in that? There are thousands of trained observers on American streets 24/7.

Perhaps it would help if they actually called back the people that report the sightings....

I think this is the first time I've read that the family has hired their own PI. Is this another case of bad wording? Is it supposed to refer to the fact that Mr. P has hired a PI?

For Gail's family to hire one does, however, sound like a fine idea to me.
Yes, separation papers were filed 5-6-11 between 9:19 and 9:26 am. Mr Hoss the atty. and yes MP has hired a PI according to PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken