2010.02.16 Document Release: Stain on Trunk Liner

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IIRC he certainly did! Very loud and clear, and more than once. :banghead:

AHA! Perhaps when the DT went after HHJS to be recused their hopeful intent was to get HHJE!!! Think about it, makes a whole lotta sense now. Boy I wonder how many times they've kicked themselves. Didn't HHJE just recently retire?!

Bold mine.

Yes he did...too bad his chum, good ole boy CM, didn't retire when it was his time too.

Oh Good Grief, Charlie Brown. I just read the motion. Did anyone else catch the fax addy? It was faxed from "ADL Appraisals". A firm located in Kissimmee. Can't find who owns it yet.

Hi peeps! :seeya:

I just came through and did a little tidying up to help keep this thread on topic. No worries, we just went sideways last night into swimsuit/chloroform land.

If you are missing a swimsuit post, you will find it here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132679&page=3&highlight=Chloroform

If you are missing a swimsuit, you may be a member of the defense team. LOL!

You're a pretty cool moderator. Poster too for that matter. :woohoo:

They know that HHJP is not going to reconsider a decision he already spent time considering! They are just setting up yet another appellate issue for AFTER JB's girl is found guilty! They are going to say that HHJP was biased against them! He is a former prosecutor who showed favor to the prosecution and refused to dissallow all of the evidence that showed his clients guilt as he should have based on prejudice! He should have been a really cool judge, like Eaton, and just let KC have a pass! I mean, come on! All she did was kill her kid! Moms do that all the time! Just ask Geraldo! :maddening::maddening::maddening:

Post of the Day! You're so clever, JB needs you on his team. :great:

Oh Good Grief, Charlie Brown. I just read the motion. Did anyone else catch the fax addy? It was faxed from "ADL Appraisals". A firm located in Kissimmee. Can't find who owns it yet.

Is that the bay area? Maybe jury selection area? What does it mean? I don't mean to seem slow, could you 'splain?

Her bowels and other body fluids would have emptied shortly after death, filling a pullup to capacity plus some IMO. Also her hips in fetal position would have been pressed against the carpet and her skin underneath would have broken down in those weight bearing areas first. Sorry to be graphic.

I didn't think the DT could throw an accidental drowning out there without proving it somehow?

Exactly! I experienced this with a dying/dead toddler. Bowels and bodily fluids do, in fact, empty quickly.

A random piece of sausage does not create a stain in the image of a child's body in the fetal position. There was no sausage or food items in the garbage except the remnants (ie: film or residue) that remained on the empty packages.

Yes! Well said!

It was faxed from AFL Appraisal located at 524 Simpson Road....JB is at 522 Simpson Road.

I won't post owners names.

Did he lose his phone and have to fax it from a neighbor?? HAHA

The last time the defense filed a motion asking to reconsider a previous ruling, Judge Perry said that all his decisions were FINAL! That he would not be reconsidering anything. The defense has really short memories because Judge Perry stated this after he ruled on Casey's statements/in custody motions.

But he is in the "I can't take No for an answer club". The Anthonys are founder members..

It was faxed from AFL Appraisal located at 524 Simpson Road....JB is at 522 Simpson Road.

I won't post owners names.

Did he lose his phone and have to fax it from a neighbor?? HAHA

Maybe his house has been repossessed? It was in foreclosure IIRC.

I can't link the order but I love the part that says:
"Defendants motion . . . .Stain in Trunk of Car will be DENIED. No other motions for rehearing shall be considered."

Bumping, because this is one HUGE slice of evidence that the DT apparently wants to ignore.

:bump:

Baez is just pretending this doesn't exist, huh?

attachment.php

(http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14305&d=1301765879)

Where's that other image...

Oh yeah:

8025.jpg

(http://www.dgcommunity.net/dgcommunity//xMWimages/8025.jpg)

Or is he gonna suggest that Kronk hid the body in Casey's trunk? Or George did? Good grief.

If the photo's of the trunk liner in the trial are half as compelling as the ones shown here - then really there will be no doubt in the minds of the jurors that little Caylee was in that trunk. So heart breaking to look at.

But remember, Caylee could have accidentally drowned, then been put into the trunk, left somewhere that Kronk could access her, and then he dropped her on Suburban once, called the cops, the cop (Cain? I think?) looked at the site and didn't see anything weird, so RK removed the remains, stored them *some*where, dropped them again, again got no positive response from LE, removed them again, then finally dropped them again in December, called LE, and voila.

Pardon me while I sit on my hands for a moment.

But remember, Caylee could have accidentally drowned, then been put into the trunk, left somewhere that Kronk could access her, and then he dropped her on Suburban once, called the cops, the cop (Cain? I think?) looked at the site and didn't see anything weird, so RK removed the remains, stored them *some*where, dropped them again, again got no positive response from LE, removed them again, then finally dropped them again in December, called LE, and voila.

Pardon me while I sit on my hands for a moment.

What advantage to him do you think? I think the moving of a dead and decomposing body rarely happens, even if it is packaged in plastic. Too risky for something to go wrong, too heavy to lug to the next spot and the possibility of being seen by eyes you don't see as you are too absorbed.

Caylee went missing on the morning of June 9th and the forensic evidence says her body was in the trunk for 2.6 days. That would mean she was taken out of the trunk on the afternoon of June 11th. Do we know what Casey did that afternoon? This is assuming she was put in the wheel well with her mouth and nose taped, died there and only removed once.

I've been wanting to ask that question all day :innocent:

IMO

What advantage to him do you think? I think the moving of a dead and decomposing body rarely happens, even if it is packaged in plastic. Too risky for something to go wrong, too heavy to lug to the next spot and the possibility of being seen by eyes you don't see as you are too absorbed.

Caylee went missing on the morning of June 9th and the forensic evidence says her body was in the trunk for 2.6 days. That would mean she was taken out of the trunk on the afternoon of June 11th. Do we know what Casey did that afternoon? This is assuming she was put in the wheel well with her mouth and nose taped, died there and only removed once.

I've been wanting to ask that question all day :innocent:

IMO

I absolutely 100% agree with you about the moving of a dead body, no matter how it is wrapped! My post above was made in a state of snark, I will admit, because I think the defense's opening statements veered so wide of the mark when they brought him in that it verged on the ridiculous, IMO.

We know that Caylee was alive on June 15 2008 because she appears in the heart-breakingly sweet videos taken by Cindy on that day of Caylee with her great-grandpa at the assisted care facility.

However the "June 9/June 7 misunderstanding" arose initially, it's clear that Caylee was alive on Sunday June 15 2008. Alive, and hugging and singing to her great-grandpa (Cindy's father).

Sometime on Monday June 16 2008 was allegedly the last time anyone other than ICA saw Caylee alive. And somewhere in the range of 2.6 days later, ICA was asking her neighbor if she could borrow his shovel....

RK is IMO one more pawn in this weird game ICA has going on with her parents.

And, I am back to sitting on my hands. :blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aicontrolling
Back