2011.06.23 Cindy's Testimony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So, I guess while the defense is scrambling to dissect the computer data for June 16th, the State will be deciphering Cindy's work hours on March 17th. Lot's of midnight oil burning this week. jmo

Just need to vent and talk out loud here...

Fortunately Jane Valdez had a good line-up tonight with great opinions about Cindy's performance today, which might make it possible for me to sleep tonight. I have to remember the juror's are quite smart.

One juror is an IT person. Cindy said "I don't know what my computer does when it's running...well Cindy the IT juror does and computers DON'T search chloroform 84 times by them self.

Another thing on JVM is that there is a nurse, a nurses student and a teacher that teaches health science sitting on the jury....they are going to know that a nurse doesn't have to google hydrogen peroxide or rubbing alcohol.

Also mentioned on JVM.....Cindy's lies were not even put together well She said that liars give you too much detail and basically she caught herself in her own lies. Just Yes or No Cindy and Casey.

On JVM it was mentioned.....it happens all the time, parents lie for their children on the stand, prosecutors are accustomed to family members changing their stories (yes i'm paraphrasing)

JVM says.....How can you remember a pop-up three years later (in ref to neck breaking skate boarder pop up)

My own brain working overtime here.....if at the time chloroform was searched 84 times and house hold weapons were searched simultaneously and Cindy did NOT search house hold weapons, then she obviously was not the one searching chloroform at that time.

And then there is always the June 16th computer usage that hasn't even come into evidence yet.....we know that Cindy was at work that day and she won't be able to give us some story about her "falsified" time sheet. Will be very interesting to find out what that computer was being used for in the hours surrounding Caylee's death.

IMO Cindy is not as good of a liar as her daughter.

After NOT watching this afternoon's testimony by CA but perusing the news and the comments here, I come back again to my opinion that CA, mother, will do and say anything, even if it's perjury, to save her daughter from the death penalty. Baby Caylee is gone and there's nothing that will bring her back. CA is doing, and GA is enduring, everything that can possibly be done to keep ICA alive.

They could plea mercy during the penalty phase. There is absolutely no reason to lie on the stand. By doing so, she's actually reinforcing Casey's psychopathic behaviour. Even Casey said "wow" when her mom lied for her. Imagine that!

Would you do that to your child? I wouldn't.

do we know if they had separate log ons for the computer? or was it just left open for anyone to bring up an internet browser?

IIRC, that is established. The user account for GA and CA has all internet history found in an Explorer cache. The RICO223 (correct me if I' m wrong, don't remember exactly) was ICA's and the internet history is Firefox cached.

I changed my avatar from a not so flattering picture of Cindy and George after I believed that she was going to do the right thing for her granddaughter. I was just now looking for a horrible pic of Cindy (and believe you me, there are MANY) to change back to, but I decided to put a picture that would show WHAT CINDY SHOULD BE THINKING ABOUT.

Done with her.

So you lie for the person who killed your own grandchild? Seriously?! Why would this create a conflict? I don't care how much I love my friends, children, or parents, if they do something like this I'm not lying for them. I'm not lying for them even on minor things. They need to face the consequences of their own actions. This isn't about Casey, this is about her child, CA's grandchild. I don't claim that this is necessarily easy, however standing up for what is right is not always easy. She is also under oath, which means lies can get her and her child into massive trouble. You claim to cherish honesty and integrity but then state you'd lie for your kids and be conflicted if they were charged with something as horrible as this. I'm sure because of thinking like this we have some rather sick people walking the streets. I don't feel sorry for people who try to aid and abet people in getting away with crime. That's not love.

:hand::hand::hand::hand::hand::hand:

I have to say that just because the scare was old doesn't mean she didn't get the forwarded email (which is what she said) that talked about the scare in March. My not so smart sister always forwards stupid things like this and they are usually the scares everyone and their brother heard about two years ago (like waking up in a bathtub with your kidney missing kinda old). I would think one could find that email though, right??

Yes, for sure things get forwarded around for YEARS. And I don't disbelieve that Cindy saw an email like that at some point in time. But I think she just grabbed onto that memory to bolster her lies. It's a common trick of Casey's too, to intertwine some kind of real-life experience (of herself or someone else).

Well I am here to eat crow. :ashamed: I was one of "those" who believed Cindy had changed. My heart broke for her as she "broke down" on the stand while listening to her 911 call. I actually posted in the GA & CA Support Thread.

I am very disappointed and angry with Cindy. :furious: I can understand wanting to save your daughter from death but what I don't understand is how easily they can forget Caylee? :(

I think I am more disappointed in myself for believing Cindy & George had finally come around to seeing the light. :(:(:(

I am with you my friend. While I never was against CA, I was just quiet about the Anthonys. I sort of empathized with them, feeling that I had no right to judge what I would do if I were in that situation. I was also never for them because I knew I wouldn't lie to the authorities because I'm sure it would have got me know where.

So---when I felt like like she was coming around I was truly very proud of her. Now--- I am angry, almost as angry if one of my children lied to me.
Do I feel like a fool? No! I feel like a person who can show compassion to someone is going through hell. Will I trust what she has to say ever again ? A very huge NO

On that note I will continue to pray for that family. I also hope that they understand just because they are lying to us does not mean we believe it. I hope that someday they will understand that this is why ICA is who she is. And I hope they understand that their little , beautiful Caylee Marie is very disappointed in CC.

So you lie for the person who killed your own grandchild? Seriously?! Why would this create a conflict? I don't care how much I love my friends, children, or parents, if they do something like this I'm not lying for them. I'm not lying for them even on minor things. They need to face the consequences of their own actions. This isn't about Casey, this is about her child, CA's grandchild. I don't claim that this is necessarily easy, however standing up for what is right is not always easy. She is also under oath, which means lies can get her and her child into massive trouble. You claim to cherish honesty and integrity but then state you'd lie for your kids and be conflicted if they were charged with something as horrible as this. I'm sure because of thinking like this we have some rather sick people walking the streets. I don't feel sorry for people who try to aid and abet people in getting away with crime. That's not love.

:tyou::tyou::tyou:

At least we all know now why the Anthonys need a Criminal Defense Attorney....

NG knows all those things, but for some reason swallowed the Mother Love Koolaid tonight. I lost faith in NG this evening, completely.
Do you mean Nancy Grace? Sorry, have not been able to watch anything, is she defending CA, then? :waitasec:

say who the friend was because of attorney client privilege which has to rank up there with the most ridiculous and incriminating things I've ever heard as there is no legal reason to hide the identity of a friend who had an accident unless there was no friend and no accident and so the silence speaks volumes about the veracity of her testimony.

And get the name of this "friend" from CA to prove they were in an accident, as well.

They could plea mercy during the penalty phase. There is absolutely no reason to lie on the stand. By doing so, she's actually reinforcing Casey's psychopathic behaviour. Even Casey said "wow" when her mom lied for her. Imagine that!

No, I would't. And I would add that if I were a juror and understand that she lied under oath, then she loses any empathy I might have had for her in the penalty phase.

I have to say that just because the scare was old doesn't mean she didn't get the forwarded email (which is what she said) that talked about the scare in March. My not so smart sister always forwards stupid things like this and they are usually the scares everyone and their brother heard about two years ago (like waking up in a bathtub with your kidney missing kinda old). I would think one could find that email though, right??

The Hand sanitizer issue still had legs in 2008... if you note, this article is dated March 2008 and there were many that preceded this one, along with many chain emails regarding the issue.

http://www.thedailygreen.com/living-green/blogs/organic-parenting/hand-sanitizer-66031401

Was CA asked if she googled shovel? For the life of me, I don't understand why anyone would google shovel.

I do understand why CA got in the faces of people calling ICA names and damning her, no one wants to hear anyone talk that way about their kids no matter what. But, to make the claims she made today just blows me away. JA will take care of it, I have no doubt, it justs ticks me off that she did this.

Yes, she said she had no reason to search for shovel.

so, apologies in advance if this was touched on but, my fiance' noticed something about LDB's cross exam of cindy tonight. cindy agreed to all of the searches done on march 17th (acetone, chloroform, peroxide), but denied the searches done on march 21st (HOW TO MAKE chloroform, self-defense, etc.) meaning, LDB knew exactly what she was doing and was not caught off guard but instead is preparing for the rebuttal.
http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2011/0224/26984466.pdf
scroll to March 17th, 2008.

Was CA asked if she googled shovel? For the life of me, I don't understand why anyone would google shovel.

I do understand why CA got in the faces of people calling ICA names and damning her, no one wants to hear anyone talk that way about their kids no matter what. But, to make the claims she made today just blows me away. JA will take care of it, I have no doubt, it justs ticks me off that she did this.

She was ask about the shovel, her response was no, she did not need to look up shovel on a computer.

I think ICA was reacting to the audacity of LDB even asking about the meds. Only ICA can dis her parents. IMO she expects them to lie for her and was shocked after they gave their testimonies in the States CIC. She even had a bawling meltdown over it.
Happy almost St Jean Baptiste ma voisin!! :seeya:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy
Back