IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can find a link the the PC addressing this, I belive the LE said they did not have video evidence to confirm or support this sighting. That's very different from saying it never happened.

Also, since we are on the topic, the "mystery man" in the 3:38 sighting is only a mystery to us, the general public. LE said "that individual is known to us" or some such thing.

Qualters sure can say a lot with out saying much of anything, if you know what I mean.

This article talks about 3:38 sighting.

http://www.heraldtimesonline.com/stories/2011/06/22/news.qp-4391232.sto

I know this may be just a coincidence but looking on a map, Fall Creek is on the way to JR's hometown of West Bloomfield, MI.

He took off so quickly after LS was reported missing that people have speculated he left with her in his car.

This is a theory that I have subscribed to.

I remember reading posts that the dogs used in the search of 5 North the other day lost her scent in a gravel lot near the building, furthering speculation that she was put into a vehicle.

I guess we will wait and see.

MAO Inhibitors are prescribed for depression. Unless someone posts a link to some info, I believe whomever started that thread on here must have confused beta-blockers with them.
Big difference, though I have known people on MAOIs, including my father, and really it wasn't that big of a deal. But it is fairly rare to be on one unless a person has a really intractable depression that doesn't respond to any of the numerous newer and better meds that are available.

I know this may be just a coincidence but looking on a map, Fall Creek is on the way to JR's hometown of West Bloomfield, MI.

He took off so quickly after LS was reported missing that people have speculated he left with her in his car.

I remember reading posts that the dogs used in the search of 5 North the other day lost her scent in a gravel lot near the building, furthering speculation that she was put into a vehicle.

yes wait and see until Tuesday. argh, poor families of both missing women, to have to wait like that because of the holiday.

yes wait and see until Tuesday. argh, poor families of both missing women, to have to wait like that because of the holiday.

I agree, if it were me, I'd give up my Holiday for a family to have some resolution......
That's a State Employee for ya!
I'll eat my words if I have to. :rolleyes:

I do believe water can cause decomp faster than would otherwise take place...it has been a month for Lauren and about the same for the other woman, if I am not mistaken, or about the same...surprised they can even tell the sex but not race...

Actually Dorothy Heard vanished on 6/13, so 10 days after Lauren...

Just read a forensic astrology analysis about this case on another website...
I have also read some others that are posted on this website...
I find this one to be more detailed and has more info in it...
If anyone's interested:

http://forensicastrology.blogspot.com/

I definitely suggest that everyone read this analysis. It is very specific. Maybe it should be forwarded to LE.

Going off on the above astrology topic. I still would like to know where this man heard the screams:

"We’re still checking on a report that a homeless man heard a woman scream about 4:35 a.m. Friday at a location just west of where Spierer was last seen. One of our reporters Thursday walked, with the man, along the route he said he took early Friday morning. He also has told police what he heard."

http://www.heraldtimesonline.com/stories/2011/06/09/news.qp-6103048.sto

It fits with the chart.

I feel your pain.

The photos I posted are in the photo thread linked on the first post.

Using tinypic and imageshack one at a time took forever.

Thanks for your offer to meet today in Bloom...But i was already gone.
question for you......behind 11th street and the construction.
there's an old shack building there covered with trees and hard to see.
its boarded up, but the window has been busted out. I was able to look inside and seen bunch of garbage. And could not smell anything but garbage. But there was a mattress and something like a pillow laying there on the floor of this shack...........Do you know if LE checked that shack out?
5899410652_c36e058116_m.jpg

ZO and AB are from Indianapolis! That's their hometown - not far from Fall Creek.

Does anyone remember a rumor re. a Smallwood Security Officer and amfight or some squabble behind the building on that night?

Also, I keep thinking about how Lauren would not have gone towards N. College Ave. I would either have gone back through the Alley or the street closest to JR's.

Just to let everyone know...

Kilroy's does ID everyone going in. No exceptions (at least none that I've experienced in 10+ years of going there).

The IDs are often fake, particularly for little blonde girls, but they always have at least two people at the door checking IDs.

Re. the fake ID's, isn't Lauren's sister older than her? I am thinking that LAuren used her big sister's ID.

its boarded up, but the window has been busted out. I was able to look inside and seen bunch of garbage. And could not smell anything but garbage. But there was a mattress and something like a pillow laying there on the floor of this shack...........Do you know if LE checked that shack out?

I know exactly where your talking about. Its directly due North of JR's apartment. Its one of the first places I searched. I did the same thing you did, except I also had a flashlight.

Don't know for sure if LE checked it out. Long-Time-Local said he searched 5 North area with the groups early on, he might know.

Out of sight of the pic, behind the bulldozer a couple hundred yards.
img00192201106141731.jpg

Out of sight of the pic, to the far left
1tkepd.jpg

5899410652_c36e058116_m.jpg

Please forward to LE. You can find their email on their website.

5898845299_199d97165d_z.jpg

this is the gravel area that was seen as she was walking out of the alley and towards this gravel spot near 11th street. To the left is the alley, and just to the right are parking spaces for about 6 or 9 cars to park facing south towards the alley.

this is the gravel area that was seen as she was walking out of the alley and towards this gravel spot near 11th street.

Yes it is, note the camera on the corner of the building closest to Morton, pointed down the alley toward the handrail her keys were found at.
The camera cant see the handrail though, its pointed downward too much.

I hope the body found is not Lauren as I don't know how LE would be able to connect her death to anyone. Her murder might well go unsolved. But I also hope this is not another woman, someone we don't even know about it, that would be too sad, to think someone could be missing long enough to decompose and not even have any publicity at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay