TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it a private Facebook? I don't have an account and I can't see the page at all. It seems weird that it would be private, but I guess it is?

I wondered about that too. I was not able to get in until I logged into my facebook. I saw a post from the administrator about trying to work out glitches in the page and not having made one before. I don't think the intent is for it to be private.

Thanks Pearl*.

Still just can't get over this whole idea that there are no signs of foul play. Uhm, a lady has gone completely missing with no one knowing where she is, plus she's not using her credit cards or phone or accessing her bank accounts. She called 911 twice in the several days before disappearing, and law enforcement on the 30th. Meanwhile, the husband is handing his computers over to his lawyers who say "we didn't tell the police, and if something gets deleted, oh well." He hasn't spoken to police and doesn't care she's gone.

All that apparently equals "no foul play" to law enforcement. So what do they think happened? I'd love to know how they justify this to themselves.

Thanks Pearl*.

Still just can't get over this whole idea that there are no signs of foul play. Uhm, a lady has gone completely missing with no one knowing where she is, plus she's not using her credit cards or phone or accessing her bank accounts. She called 911 twice in the several days before disappearing, and law enforcement on the 30th. Meanwhile, the husband is handing his computers over to his lawyers who say "we didn't tell the police, and if something gets deleted, oh well." He hasn't spoken to police and doesn't care she's gone.

All that apparently equals "no foul play" to law enforcement. So what do they think happened? I'd love to know how they justify this to themselves.

I could most definitely be wrong but I am thinking... "no physical evidence of foul play" found in the searches they have conducted....JMHO

I've said it before and I'll say it again, "What the hell is wrong with LE in TN?" The man gets himself a defense attorney right out of the gate and then he turns everything over to them. A defense attorney doesn't try and help the police, they are about about helping protect their client Matt Palmgren. There is something deeply wrong about this picture and its high time LE wises up.

Thanks Pearl*.

BBM - To me they are justifying that they are not sharing what evidence they do have to show their hand, just yet. Time will come once they are confident that all the players are in a row before they make a move. The TBI may point them in another direction, the FBI may follow crossing state lines. You can just imagine the phone records speak for Gail, no one can mess with verifications of all these alleged calls made/received, not even them. If it takes awhile, the truth will come out. IMHO

Has anything come out of the NH possible sighting??

Gail, wherever you are, just give us a sign!

I could most definitely be wrong but I am thinking... "no physical evidence of foul play" found in the searches they have conducted....JMHO

That's a definite possibility. Janice Atkinson is always reminding people this is a missing person's case as though that means it's not a case that requires much investigation. When she said it during the press conference, it felt to me like there was an implied "just" before it -- "this is JUST a missing person's case" -- as though that's no big deal. I know she's trying to clarify that this isn't a murder case, but it doesn't feel that straightforward to me. It feels as though there is an underlying lack of concern. That's why when they say there is no evidence of foul play, I personally feel they're saying there is no evidence at all, not just physical evidence.

It's just a gut feeling I have based on how they have approached the case, though. There isn't anything to substantiate this, it's just my opinion.

Agree. From the article:

There’s no crime scene showing any trauma.

Where's the Jeep?

Discussion between Jammer and the guy who taped his interview w/AD.

7/7--7:45 AM http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001210155370&sk=wall

Paraphrasing: Unconfirmed/rumor that Matt was meeting with various individuals in downtown Chattanooga within the few weeks before GP went missing and it wasn't TH.

Also, it seems GP shared all the PI's findings with AD....so she would know plenty, imo. (Bet AD has copies of his reports to GP) The PI had been following his activities and daily routine for several weeks. Lots of monies moved around. Holes in stories----on both sides. ****Various tidbits will come out---depending on the results of the case. ????

snipped

Holes in stories----on both sides. ****Various tidbits will come out---depending on the results of the case. ????

On both sides meaning who exactly? Matt's story versus Arlene's story?

(Asking because I can't read the wall without having an account.)

Edited to add: Jammer apparently meant both sides of the divorce case regarding the holes in the stories.

:twocents:she rented a PO box

Thanks Sleuthy1! Jammer also mentioned this on the radio interview:

Why would Ms. Gail Palmgren open up a P.O. box on April 28th if all of this was a plan to leave on the 30th?

Since he got info from Lee Davis, I'm assuming that's what Lee Davis told him. It certainly explains why LE didn't seem concerned about it, since it was done on the 28th before Gail left and it went to a P.O. box. Surely they've confirmed Gail was the one who rented the P.O. box.

The transcript of the June 30 interview with Jammer is up:

https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1I9EShqx08jSRHdlHg0oVNL7UdQTdCyWGGc0iYCef8jk

As far as I can tell, it's public to anyone with the link. I won't be on tomorrow until the afternoon or evening, so if there is a technical problem, corrections or questions specifically for me, I won't see them until then.

Thank you for that glorias, makes it so much easier to take in all that was said in the interview.

I don't know how to specifically link to this, but the BGHN Facebook has Clive saying the following:

Some thoughts to ponder. Jammer had already talked to Lee Davis before his show with Arlene as the guest. Why did Lee have an alibi for Tammy not being on the Mountain and in the Jeep with Gail that 30th? He is not her attorney. Now is it just his word or has anybody checked her alibi. We know she was here on the day that Gail & Matt argued at the Police Station on 29th. She dropped Matt off.

...she dropped him off from her car that she bought while at the conference the she and Matt did not attend. That is why Gail went to the Police station. He was not supposed to 'fly' home until later that evening, and then finding his car at home unexpectedly she raced to SMPD. I guess she was scared. Then they argued and LE intervened and sent her to the Lake House.

I think this is the link, but when I click on it, it makes me log in so I can't confirm.

http://www.facebook.com/THEENGLISHMAN06/posts/229105130453200

Anyway, has anyone heard this in an interview or anything similar? Clive's mention of it is the only thing I've seen.

Article with information about Matt's PI, Mike Mathis, from just this past March.

National group helps find missing East Tennessee children
Updated: Mar 07, 2011 11:14 AM EST
http://www.wate.com/story/13980431/...ssing-east-tennessee-children?redirected=true

Mike Mathis on Linked In:
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/mike-mathis/1b/a57/b7a

Bean, to add to your link... a snip from this page:

http://www.policechiefmagazine.org/...ction=display&article_id=2270&issue_id=122010

< The consultants are instructed not to talk to the media about their roles unless the agency requests them to do so. Because there is little publicity about the program, many law enforcement agencies are not aware of the program or the resources available to them until Team Adam consultants show up at their doorsteps.>

I wonder why MP chose the specific PI that he did?

I wonder why MP chose the specific PI that he did?

I dunno, Oriah. I keep wondering why a murderer would hire any PI to find his missing murder victim, let alone one with this guy's credentials.

I would think it would have to be an extraordinarily stupid murderer who really, really, really wanted to get caught.

But... I can't find any case where a murderer hired a PI to find his missing murder victim after murdering them, so I can read about why they did it. :(

I can't find any case where a murderer put his kids who were last to see his victim into counseling where they could give the counselor incriminating info and the counselor rat the murderer out to LE either. Can't figure out why a murderer would do that either.

Matt the murderer has lined up four (FOUR!) people to incriminate him in his murder of Gail. It's just mind boggling. Looks like it could be the very first case of its kind.

I have wondered myself some of those same questions BeanE. The only answer that I can think of is that a murderer wouldn't do that.

I dunno, Oriah. I keep wondering why a murderer would hire any PI to find his missing murder victim, let alone one with this guy's credentials.

I would think it would have to be an extraordinarily stupid murderer who really, really, really wanted to get caught.

But... I can't find any case where a murderer hired a PI to find his missing murder victim after murdering them, so I can read about why they did it. :(

I can't find any case where a murderer put his kids who were last to see his victim into counseling where they could give the counselor incriminating info and the counselor rat the murderer out to LE either. Can't figure out why a murderer would do that either.

Matt the murderer has lined up four (FOUR!) people to incriminate him in his murder of Gail. It's just mind boggling. Looks like it could be the very first case of its kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman