Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
9afc6a5a-eae8-46fb-8c14-3361dd73b029_400.jpg

We do not have an update on the stepfather's condition. That is something we'd likely have to get from the family.
We will report it when we find out.
by Kevin Clay/Staff 11:36 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_Continue_Search_For_Celina_Cass#ixzz1TnPp1AGj

ETA: The picture is from the command center.

I'm wonder if he told them where to search? He was under some stress and/or pain. Just wondering. The time fits with the search starting at 10:45 after his 10:30 interview. I think those times are right.

Is that Celinas mother standing next to WN in the second picture?

Unidentified lady - but from photo comparisons don't think it is Celina's mother. Here is pix of Celina's mother and SF.

Attachments

• Mother and SF.png
    Mother and SF.png
    340 KB · Views: 121
Oh please .... no! I wanted Celina back today alive and this is just not sounding like that is likely to be the case. What is wrong with this world!???? I am not liking the looks of this at all and when I first found out about Celina being missing (shortly after I looked at the FB pages of prime players) I had bad feelings about the outcome. Then this past weekend I was really for the first time starting to feel so much better, until now.

Now I'm in pieces again....

Um, wow. Says stepfather was acting strangely around the house, laying on the ground and rolling around.....

If there was a police presence at the hospital where WN was taken, that might be telling. I haven't seen any reports of that though.

Very sad now. I was so hoping Celina would be found. Today's news is very discouraging.

JMO

Good grief ........wth is going on .. WN flopping to the ground:

Attachments

• WN on ground.png
    WN on ground.png
    218.6 KB · Views: 102
I'm wonder if he told them where to search? He was under some stress and/or pain. Just wondering. The time fits with the search starting at 10:45 after his 10:30 interview. I think those times are right.

Amy Covena said he went for a walk at 7:30 and that's when she talked to him.

it sounds like he's been recuperating with his own parents-I hope they're with him and he's not alone. He seems to still be quite ill. He may have a very hard time. He said he asked Celina about how things were at home with her Mom and the "new dad" and she said they were OK. As a parent I can't imagine the guilt, warranted or not, that I'd feel if something happened to my child while I was sick and she was living elsewhere.

He didn't say much at all. Holding his head, asked if he slept, he replies Yeah and asked about Celina's mom and he said she's fine. Moments later he was taken away on a stretcher by ambulance. Weird.

Whoa! SF is distraught for sure.

Do you think his mental condition (PS) alone would cause him to react that strongly when we have seen nothing from him previously? or could it be something else? We dont see the mother reacting this way yet...?

He didn't say much at all. Holding his head, asked if he slept, he replies Yeah and asked about Celina's mom and he said she's fine. Moments later he was taken away on a stretcher by ambulance. Weird.

Does anyone else think that's suspicious? Just my opinion but I do.

This really isn't looking good, any news on what they've found yet? :(

If there was a police presence at the hospital where WN was taken, that might be telling. I haven't seen any reports of that though.

Very sad now. I was so hoping Celina would be found. Today's news is very discouraging.

JMO

BBM: There was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members