Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder when somebody is finally going to get arrested. Could she have been raped recently (and possibly even pregnant?) Maybe somebody didn't want this secret out. Or maybe she told her assailant she would be going to an adult (regarding theortetical' encounter)
It just dosn't seem like wrapping somebody in a blanket is something somebody spontaneously does. If the rumors are true (that the body was weighted down somehow) Then I'm guessing there was premeditation, and if there was... why? What other reason would somebody have to premeditate a murder of a young girl.
I really don't like that there was somebody living in the house that wasn't a family member, who had a police record, and that the record is regarding things of an impulsive nature to some degree. i.e. stealing cars. Somebody that has already demonstrated they are impulsive like that IMO would be impulsive in other aspects of their lives/relationships etc.
bbm

just switching it up for my personal feelings....

I really don't like that there was somebody living in the house that was a new family member, who had a police record, and that the record is regarding things of an violent nature to some degree. i.e. domestic violence. Somebody that has already demonstrated they are violent like that IMO would be violent in other aspects of their lives/relationships etc.

LE is waiting for the toxicology reports to come back so they can complete their work.

My hunch is that this case won't turn on toxicology and that LE really isn't "waiting" for the tox results. My guess is that they are working flat out and making slow progress.

I'm guessing that there will be an arrest soon based on something like matching fabric threads found in different locations, or perhaps weeds and debris from under a truck and along the dam -- coupled with a statement to LE by a perp, an accomplice or a witness.

WNs past violence was towards his ex-gf. Maybe LCN & WN fought the 25th, LCN went to bed and CC tried to stand up for her mom.

I wish we knew what was known about the histories prior to some folks entering Celina's life, and why. The blanket and possibly weighted down made me think of Hell's Angels, they would put victims in sleeping bags tied down with concrete blocks, but generally would surface eventually.

Dripping wet.

I tried to capture the dripping (left sleeve) but I missed it. But here's the shirt

oh wow, that looks really bad...do we know for sure who's truck that is?

I wonder when somebody is finally going to get arrested. Could she have been raped recently (and possibly even pregnant?) Maybe somebody didn't want this secret out. Or maybe she told her assailant she would be going to an adult (regarding theortetical' encounter)
It just dosn't seem like wrapping somebody in a blanket is something somebody spontaneously does. If the rumors are true (that the body was weighted down somehow) Then I'm guessing there was premeditation, and if there was... why? What other reason would somebody have to premeditate a murder of a young girl.
I really don't like that there was somebody living in the house that wasn't a family member, who had a police record, and that the record is regarding things of an impulsive nature to some degree. i.e. stealing cars. Somebody that has already demonstrated they are impulsive like that IMO would be impulsive in other aspects of their lives/relationships etc.

Car thefts are not necessarily impulsive. None of the cars you refer to were randomly stolen from parking lots, etc. Each of the thefts could easily have been planned for days.

Why go to the trouble of weighing her down but leave evidence in the back of the truck? And only go 1/4 mile from the house??

Last time for real, lol. Is the woman in this pic JY? Does anyone know? And if so, why would JY be at this truck? She wasn't at the house that I know if while they were searching it and I never really saw her anywhere but the command center, the office they were at for the "autopsy press conference" and the place where they found Celina. Or have we decided this is the wrong truck because of it's positioning?

It looks like there is a man with a camera either taking photos across from the truck or of the truck itself.

Why go to the trouble of weighing her down but leave evidence in the back of the truck? And only go 1/4 mile from the house??

if this crime was premeditated, it was premeditated by a fool.
As far as evidence, the truck is open bed, anyone can toss something in it.
So, we have 2 trucks, both impounded. We have some wet clothing. We have a convicted non-related (?) felon and a man with a previous record of domestic violence and mental illness.

Until I know the nitty-gritty evidence, I am still :fence::fence::fence:

True passionflower....having been on here since the Skelton boys disappearance, if nothing else all this 'sleuthing' has help me to be more aware of my surroundings, encourages me to pay attention to those around me and even those out in public. I pay more attention to children, and the adults they are with....just in case there seems to be something hinky. I encourage others to be alert and careful about who they have around their children.
You never know when you are going to see or hear something could bring a child home, or get a perp caught. Theorizing on scenarios might be 'ugly' but nothing is 'uglier' than taking the life of a child (or adult).

Is that the shirt that was on the man in the photo of LN being helped out of the house covered with the blanket?

I'll go look - the man inside the blanket with her? Cause that's WN her husband I thought. But let me go find it.

I do recall seeing in videos and pictures that it was raining early on. I saw cars with their wipers on and some people with umbrellas and rain parkas.

I'll go look - the man inside the blanket with her? Cause that's WN her husband I thought. But let me go find it.

sorry for quoting myself

I don't think these are the same

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-08-06 at 8.57.55 PM.png
    Screen shot 2011-08-06 at 8.57.55 PM.png
    277.4 KB · Views: 57
  • Screen shot 2011-08-06 at 7.41.00 PM.png
    Screen shot 2011-08-06 at 7.41.00 PM.png
    221.2 KB · Views: 51
WARNING: Stop Bickering. Posters are allowed to speculate as to the reason Celina may have been murdered - as long as they are within TOS. Yes, sometimes it is difficult to read and think about, in which case those posts should be skipped over.

What posters are NOT allowed to do is insinuate that the victim engaged in illegal, immoral, or other types of activities where there is no proof and where LE/MSM has given no indication such a thing happened. So speculating that maybe someone was molesting Celina is not real far out there, speculating that Celina was doing drugs, will be removed. She was an innocent child in this tragedy.

The same goes with anyone connected to this case. Speculating without any thought whatsoever of the facts of the case is NOT allowed. And if you are going to post that someone did something illegal or immoral, you need to have a link to back it up.

If you have questions, pm a mod and they will help.

Thanks,

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members