TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Kimster. Quick question: Should we use initials for GP, too? Just wondering if the missing person is an exception since her name is on the subject line of the threads.

Not to be weird or anything, but this whole time I've been keeping my eyes peeled for Jeeps...Gail's jeep really, but that tends to make me notice every jeep I see. Suddenly in the past two days I've seen two different jeeps with the "Life is Good" wheel cover. I know it's probably a popular accessory, but I haven't seen even one on a jeep at all, and suddenly two in two days. (Relax, they weren't red and they weren't TN plates :))
After I saw the second one today I just said please let this be a sign!!

Not to be weird or anything, but this whole time I've been keeping my eyes peeled for Jeeps...Gail's jeep really, but that tends to make me notice every jeep I see. Suddenly in the past two days I've seen two different jeeps with the "Life is Good" wheel cover. I know it's probably a popular accessory, but I haven't seen even one on a jeep at all, and suddenly two in two days. (Relax, they weren't red and they weren't TN plates :))
After I saw the second one today I just said please let this be a sign!!

I notice every jeep I see too...BTW.. Didn't Gail's jeep have Alabama plates? JMHO

Technically, anyone who has been named in MSM as a player in the case can be named here fully. For consistency sake if we are using initials for some, we should probably use initials for others.

As for Gail, her name can for sure be used because it is easier and customary here at WS to use the MP or vic's full name.

Technically, anyone who has been named in MSM as a player in the case can be named here fully. For consistency sake if we are using initials for some, we should probably use initials for others.

As for Gail, her name can for sure be used because it is easier and customary here at WS to use the MP or vic's full name.

Okay, I just have problems with the initials across all the cases remembering who they stand for. e.g., we have a TH in this case and a TH in Kyron's case.

I use first names because I can't always readily remember when I'm posting what people's last name is.

My memory problem. I'll deal.

IMO..Some of the main reasons a spouse "disappears" in cases like this is
1. Money
2. Property
3. Control of the Kids
4. Affairs

Considering everything that has come to light concerning his underhanded actions, and his non action concerning his wife's disappearance, I can't imagine LE not thinking MP is involved in Gail's disappearance...
JMHO..

:twocents:Wow...too bad GP's thread has gone so quiet. I am sure that will make some people very happy though. <modsnip>

BBM.. Doesn't make me happy.. All we can do right now is keep posting.. Hopefully there will be a break in the case soon.......One thing for certain this case needs more national media attention...
I do agree with S O'R... MP wants everyone to take for granted everything he has stated, without questioning it. And I agree for this reason alone, everything he has stated should be questioned. IMO...
He needs to be questioned extensively, as does TH.....I hope LE cares enough to find a way to make that happen eventhough they have both lawyered up...Seems to me BCBS would be a good start......The company could/should bring charges against both of them.. JMHO.

Was the analysis done via the transcript I typed up? If so, there was at least one mistake: "Yell if you hear us" should have been "Gail, if you hear us." Entirely my fault.

Glorias, I think everybody on here appreciates your transcriptions. I know I do. I did a small piece one time and thought I'd go :nuts: by the time I finished! I had no idea how hard it was before that.

I heard the video on this one myself when the clip aired. It DID sound like "yell" on the first take. I would think a few mistakes are normal on that kind of thing. Maybe MP will articulate a bit more clearly next time!

Glorias, I think everybody on here appreciates your transcriptions. I know I do. I did a small piece one time and thought I'd go :nuts: by the time I finished! I had no idea how hard it was before that.

I heard the video on this one myself when the clip aired. It DID sound like "yell" on the first take. I would think a few mistakes are normal on that kind of thing. Maybe MP will articulate a bit more clearly next time!

I doubt there will be a next time... Can't see his lawyers allowing him to say too much of anything...JMHO

I doubt there will be a next time... Can't see his lawyers allowing him to say too much of anything...JMHO

I agree. Unless he is accompanied by his lawyer. I think that would probably be smart of him! And probably even smarter to let the lawyer do the talking...

If a link on WS goes ******, that means the site and information on the site is not allowed on WS for some reason. I have removed posts pertaining to an unapproved site.

I also doubt there will be a next time. He doesn't seem keen to talk, which is his right of course.

The "yell if you hear us" does make MP sound casual, maybe even flippant, and since this is being analyzed I figured I should clear up the mistake. When I thought it was just being copied on other sites I didn't worry about it, but analyzed is a whole different story.

It is really quiet around here but honestly, there isn't much new info to talk about. I just keep reminding myself of the case I briefly mentioned here once before: A man I knew was accused of murdering his ex-wife. For months he was free while there were nothing but rumors, not even news articles, when suddenly he was pulled over on the way to work and arrested. No one knew it was coming because the investigation was under wraps. So it took a long time, but the culprit was eventually apprehended. If there is a culprit here, then maybe there is still hope.

So yes there are a couple of people who were doing a lot of talking and agree with them or disagree with them is our choice, but one thing I feel is that without their voices out their Gail’s name would be just a whisper in the past.

I think that's the "million dollar question" right now. The big unknown is the question of what kind of investigation is going on behind the scenes. If the investigation is very active but working in stealth mode, then the people doing so much talking may or may not be helping. They could even be spinning their wheels and going nowhere.

However, if LE is "sleeping on the job" without the prodding of the talkers, then they are indeed doing a good thing.

And I don't think anybody knows the answer to that right now, and that's been a source of a lot of the controversy as the frustration level has gone up in this case. Just my opinion.

I don't think it's been revealed, Emeralgem. I'd love to know where Matt was on those days, too.

Wasn't something mentioned that he took the kids to a ballgame on Saturday night, the 30th?

IMO..Some of the main reasons a spouse "disappears" in cases like this is
1. Money
2. Property
3. Control of the Kids
4. Affairs

Considering everything that has come to light concerning his underhanded actions, and his non action concerning his wife's disappearance, I can't imagine LE not thinking MP is involved in Gail's disappearance...
JMHO..

5. Someone who has substance abuse problems and causes chaos for the family.

6. Someone who tries to control the other. Psychologically/emotionally or financially.

Both of these could involve your four. imo

I've had a couple of PMs about what I removed. It's the statement analysis that is not allowed on WS. You can tell when you try to link a site and it goes ******* that it is not allowed. Hope that helps.

I think that's the "million dollar question" right now. The big unknown is the question of what kind of investigation is going on behind the scenes. If the investigation is very active but working in stealth mode, then the people doing so much talking may or may not be helping. They could even be spinning their wheels and going nowhere.

However, if LE is "sleeping on the job" without the prodding of the talkers, then they are indeed doing a good thing. And I don't think anybody knows the answer to that right now, and that's been a source of a lot of the controversy as the frustration level has gone up in this case. Just my opinion.

How can "sleeping on the job" be a good thing considering two children don't have a clue as to what has happened to their mother?

Also, I was under the impression there is a thread in the parking lot to discuss what goes on behind the scene with FB pages and their players...Am I wrong in my assumption?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member