CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Note in various MSM LE has always stated the last time a non family member spoke with Bob a 10:00am time is given. LE has never indicated they have given any credibility to that phone call daughter PB allegedly made to Bob between 11:00am and 12:00pm.

I wonder if daughter PB has ever taken a poly to indicate whether there is any truth to that statement or if she is just trying to protect her BIL.

JMO

Note in various MSM LE has always stated the last time a non family member spoke with Bob a 10:00am time is given. LE has never indicated they have given any credibility to that phone call daughter PB allegedly made to Bob between 11:00am and 12:00pm.

I wonder if daughter PB has ever taken a poly to indicate whether there is any truth to that statement or if she is just trying to protect her BIL.

JMO

BBM~~~~

Good question. We know some have taken polygraphs and some have refused. I bet I know who did what.

If I had to guess, Mrs. Harrod, the cleaning lady and the hairdresser all took and passed polygraphs. And I'd guess Bobs California family either refused or took and failed poly's. Or course we don't for sure as LE hasn't, nor will they release that information. However, I'd guess if anyone of Bobs California family took and passed a poly they would have shared that info on the WWW.

jmo

(p) court trial 10/03/2011 09:00 l72
(p) mandatory settlement conference 09/09/2011 08:30 l72
(p) motion to compel 09/01/2011 01:30 l72

Case # 30-2009-00297798-PR-TR-LJC

However, I'd guess if anyone of Bobs California family took and passed a poly they would have shared that info on the WWW.

jmo

<snipped>

Oh, dont you know it!!!!

(p) court trial 10/03/2011 09:00 l72
(p) mandatory settlement conference 09/09/2011 08:30 l72
(p) motion to compel 09/01/2011 01:30 l72

Case # 30-2009-00297798-PR-TR-LJC

This is going to be a busy month...a pressure cooker for the players for sure.

If justice is hamstrung in the criminal case for Bob, perhaps he will get some in the civil case...in the event that there is a finding that the co conservators breached their fiduciary responsibilities.

If I had to guess, Mrs. Harrod, the cleaning lady and the hairdresser all took and passed polygraphs. And I'd guess Bobs California family either refused or took and failed poly's. Or course we don't for sure as LE hasn't, nor will they release that information. However, I'd guess if anyone of Bobs California family took and passed a poly they would have shared that info on the WWW.

jmo

I so agree, yes indeed. Daughter RB posted in August of 2009 that she would take a polygraph first. She never mentioned the subject again on the WWW. My guess is she either refused to take one or she took one and failed.

August 22, 2009, RB:

Did someone say polygraph again? Me first, me first, I wanna do it!

I don't think PPD has the resources but would be glad to see EVERYBODY have a polygraph! Yes indeed!

I so agree, yes indeed. Daughter RB posted in August of 2009 that she would take a polygraph first. She never mentioned the subject again on the WWW. My guess is she either refused to take one or she took one and failed.

BBM. Based on hundreds of her posts, she doesn't strike me as someone to refuse and back down on anything, leading me to believe it is likely the latter.

jmo of course.

This skull was on the list of UID's I was looking for additional information on since the cases were not in NamUs. We can rule this out as the skull has been determined to be ancient indian remains.

http://www.desertdispatch.com/news/newberry-11540-springs-american.html

I'm still working on four more as time permits, but none appear to be strong possibilities. I just want to get to that 100% exclusion point, to be sure.

Copied from a pp.

August 22, 2009, RB:

I don't think PPD has the resources but would be glad to see EVERYBODY have a polygraph! Yes indeed!

How nice of one of Mr. Harrods daughters to mention I don't think Placentia police has the resources.... but....

Talk about being pompous and arrogant in the face of the those investigating her fathers disappearance.

....the clothing Bob was allegedly last seen wearing comes from a third party and reads, Dad usually wore. (source, NamUs case file for Bob)

So, SIL forgot:
what time he got there.
What time he last saw Bob.
What time he had lunch.
What time he left for the 'hardware store',
What his FIL was wearing.
And what odd job handy man jobs he did that day.
(only a few examples of unanswered questions which have never been provided by the last person to see Bob alive.)

And neither his wife or sister in laws, or son, Bobs grandson thought to ask... the simplest of questions.
Must be a tight family... I hope it is worth it for all involved, including extended family.

And let's not forget, daughter JuM had full access to the property between the time of Bobs disappearance and the time Bobs bride arrived. That was 48/72 hours or so?

Hmmm....

jmo

mmmh hmmmh....

Copied from a pp.

August 22, 2009, RB:

How nice of one of Mr. Harrods daughters to mention I don't think Placentia police has the resources.... but....

Talk about being pompous and arrogant in the face of the those investigating her fathers disappearance.

....the clothing Bob was allegedly last seen wearing comes from a third party and reads, Dad usually wore. (source, NamUs case file for Bob)

So, SIL forgot:
what time he got there.
What time he had lunch.
(only a few examples of unanswered questions which have never been provided by the last person to see Bob alive.)

And neither his wife or sister in laws, or son, Bobs grandson thought to ask... the simplest of questions.
Must be a tight family... I hope it is worth it for all involved, including extended family.

And let's not forget, daughter JuM had full access to the property between the time of Bobs disappearance and the time Bobs bride arrived. That was 48/72 hours or so?

Hmmm....

jmo

mmmh hmmmh....

Great points Cubby! I would like to add the TV interview done with JuM the day after her father disappeared.

July 28, 2009
Reporter: “Julie says her husband was with her dad, at his home yesterday. He went to the hardware store alone. When he came back…”
Julie: “My dad was gone.”
Reporter: “What time?”
Julie: “We’re thinking maybe 1, noon?”

JuM has a deer in the headlights look when asked about the time. She is married to the man that went to the hardware store but "they're thinking"????

http://www.ktla.com/videobeta/watch/?watch=ac85bbd7-919c-45df-8bff-de9407f59354&src=front

Copied from a pp.

August 22, 2009, RB:

So, SIL forgot:
what time he got there.
What time he had lunch.

Hmmm....

jmo

mmmh hmmmh....

Conveniently, the only real detail reported by JeM to the daughters was that he saw a car matching the description of the hairdresser's in the neighborhood the morning of July 27, 2009. JeM told the daughters he saw the type of car that the hairdresser drives go by Mr. Harrod's house very slowly and then pull over on the wrong side of the street.

The hairdresser has a solid alibi.

Mediation today...anyone betting on the outcome?

Why couldn't SIL JeM provide the information on what Bob was wearing when last seen?

Because that information regarding the clothing came from a 3rd party, I don't believe Bob got dressed that morning. IMO he was attacked/assaulted in his home by SIL while still in his pajama's. Probably carried out in his bed sheet, causing the reason for daughter JuM to visit the following day and having to replace or "gift" new bed sheets as she claims. Leaves me to wonder what other cleaning up daughter JuM did the following day while having full access to Bobs home the day prior to Mrs. Harrod returning.

IF SIL JeM really saw a strange car lurking in the area, he would have immediately been extremely concerned for his son, his sons wife and his grandchildren's safety - who live in the immediate neighborhood Bob disappeared from, yet he wasn't. He would have called LE and reported his FIL missing before ever leaving Bobs home, yet he didn't.

And what about those 'secret' handy man/odd job/home repairs. If they weren't performed to cover up/clean up a crime scene why haven't they been revealed?

IMO, if Bobs daughters were really interested in finding out what happened to their father, these questions wouldn't remain a hidden secret 25 plus months later. They would be more than happy to allow an independent third party oversee the estate so they could get to the business of finding their dad, instead of coming up with countless excuses why they don't or can't.

They may not have known in advance or the day it occured what happened, but they sure seem to be pushing hard to protect BIL JeM and sister JuM... Leading me to believe perhaps the criminal case is not hamstrung, but rather PPD is building cases against multiple persons. Not just the person responsible for Bobs presumed murder and disappearance, but for those who may be an accesory after the fact or obstructing justice.

JMO

And how did daughter JuM gain access to Bobs home the day following his disappearance?

It's been reported Bobs keys and wallet were missing with him. Perhaps SIL JeM helped himself to both Bobs keys and wallet to make sure they weren't found and make it appear that Bob left with both.

Perhaps when SIL went around back to let himself in, he had Bobs keys but didn't want the cleaning lady to see him with them.

Perhaps he provided his wife with Bobs set of keys to let herself in the following day and finishing cleaning up after him. After all, it might be too risky for the perp to show up at the crime scene the following day. LE might show up and ask questions he prefer not to answer. Perhaps that's why he never returned to Bobs home to finish up what he claims was incomplete work.

Perhaps he ditched Bobs wallet where ever he ditched Bob and the old materials from those odd jobs.

All jmo.

Conveniently, the only real detail reported by JeM to the daughters was that he saw a car matching the description of the hairdresser's in the neighborhood the morning of July 27, 2009. JeM told the daughters he saw the type of car that the hairdresser drives go by Mr. Harrod's house very slowly and then pull over on the wrong side of the street.

The hairdresser has a solid alibi.

And IIRC, there was no witnessses to support this alleged vehicle lurking the neighborhood. I seem to recall that in a MSM article somewhere but can't seem to find it at the moment.

Also, I don't recall any retractions or corrections to any of the media for Bobs case. I'm sure if any retractions or corrections were put out by the media, we'd have seen them.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members