IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems there is a strong silence via twitter. As in friends aren't acknowledging disappearance any longer. Maybe they are using a new form of communication.

Sometimes I just want to see extreme pressure put on these people. I want to scream because no one else is. Where is she? She had to leave by car. So WHERE is this car? The longer this goes on, no one is going to talk. Act now.

Done venting.

The CAR. I couldn't agree with you more. Where there's the car, there's a SCENT that is (would be) undeniably picked up by cadaver dogs. Where there's a car there's a DRIVER/OWNER that knows where Lauren is. There is possibly a PASSENGER who knows as well. There is likely a CELL PHONE , possibly TWO, that have PING records that would tell us where that car went after 3-4AM that evening. There are VIDEOS from CAMERAS all over Bton of cars coming and going - how many at that hour? How difficult is it to identify the cars that the POIs had in their possession or access to that evening. I don't doubt for one second that the car carrying Lauren appeared on a camera tape and the police are not making the connection.

One would think this would seem so easy. Can LE think outside of Bton for once and consider that she is somewhere else BUT in order to get somewhere else, the perp needed a mode of transportation.

This car may not belong to an IU student; maybe it does; or the phone, which may be a reason LE isn't going there. BUT THE RECORDS ARE FAIR GAME IF YOU ARE A POI. GET THE FBI in. Send them to MI. Get the phone records, examine the car (with cadaver dogs) and at the very least rule this POI out, that is, if you can.

I don't know how much further I can drive this home. No pun intended.

Interesting question cspring... I don't think we know much about LS "other friends" ... she was a fashion design student, so you would THINK that she'd have some friends in that school.... but we haven't heard much about that...

The only "friend" I've heard mentioned is BW.... other than those that she was with at some time during the evening... but nothing really about girlfriends other than her roommates. I do find that a little odd....

I believe she had a ton of close friends. These were friends who, on June 3, for some reason or another, chose to drink the Kool Aid they drink at 5 North. That Kool Aid is pretty powerful, IMO. Powerful enough to end a friendship.

I believe she had a ton of close friends. These were friends who, on June 3, for some reason or another, chose to drink the Kool Aid they drink at 5 North. That Kool Aid is pretty powerful, IMO. Powerful enough to end a friendship.

Friendships can be tenuous things when guys are involved, I'm learning (at least at the HS level, maybe college is different). The description of HT with AB at the Indiana County Fair awhile back was interesting. It seems like there's a web that LS' fate is somehow tangled up in.

I realize its 2 a.m and im the only member on the board....maybe i should call it a night. Ive obsessed enough today.
I beg God everynight to bring an end to this nightmare xoxo

I wish I'd just gotten up and posted ... I was actually thinking of LS about that time (couldn't sleep either).

What I was thinking kind of relates to Jupiter's post about "dirty snow": I've read somewhere that CR wasn't always with LS at Sports. If so, where was he? Resolving a problem? Making a deal?

And why did LS follow him out of SW? Was it out of concern or were they on some kind of a mission? If so, maybe she tried to complete that after CR passed out at 5 North.

Im also dumbfounded at the slashing of the LSCD group. I was just over there earlier. I think i know why but Im not positive. Fb can be a strange place. There r things that ppl do that i will never understand.

I just read a wall convo between a couple of them -- one of them the admin... and I guess she's going to start a closed group...

What I was thinking kind of relates to Jupiter's post about "dirty snow": I've read somewhere that CR wasn't always with LS at Sports. If so, where was he? Resolving a problem? Making a deal?

And why did LS follow him out of SW? Was it out of concern or were they on some kind of a mission? If so, maybe she tried to complete that after CR passed out at 5 North.

I believe the report about them not being together at Sports was from TG's blog (not completely sure about that), but I don't think that was ever confirmed. But even if they were together... a quick (or NOT so quick) trip to the notorious restroom might net something that would result in a later altercation, I suppose.

I always wondered if the altercation had to do with some $$ that were owed... or some candy that was below par (or just not available when it was needed)...

I believe the report about them not being together at Sports was from TG's blog (not completely sure about that), but I don't think that was ever confirmed. But even if they were together... a quick (or NOT so quick) trip to the notorious restroom might net something that would result in a later altercation, I suppose.

I always wondered if the altercation had to do with some $$ that were owed... or some candy that was below par (or just not available when it was needed)...

I agree with what you wondered ... either of those reasons or if they wanted to buy something but didn't have the $$$ for, perhaps that's why they went to SW? But if they never made it to her apartment, they would have left SW w/o that, I guess. Yes to the notorious restroom as well ...

Pedrosmom I meant to refer to your previous post in reference to my other post.

So we always go full circle on things: since we are mentioning the car, coupled with the statement from RS regarding the disconnect between the internet postings and LE, I'm wondering if the S Family ever saw this picture. My assumption is yes, however I know it was also missed by a few. It's been discussed several times, but has the picture been seen by the right people. I realize that the "truck" has been checked out. Hey it could've been BB on his way to "work". Questioned after the fact, with several days between discovery of the video, to hearing about possible sighting of questionable object in back = time to prepare your story. JMOO

See pic at link.

http://tonygatto.wordpress.com/2011/07/09/new-tweets-and-twitpics/arjun-twitpic-truck/

Friendships can be tenuous things when guys are involved, I'm learning (at least at the HS level, maybe college is different). The description of HT with AB at the Indiana County Fair awhile back was interesting. It seems like there's a web that LS' fate is somehow tangled up in.

Keylime, it sure seems this way. But I don't know this type of social circle, so perhaps it's not all that unusual, i.e., lots of friends but no one to have your back.

In my stream of consciousness I wonder, did the GFs want her to go to JRs that night knowing that something bad might befall her? Or did they just not want to be around her? Or not want to do any drugs? Were they glad to see her go? Do they feel she got what she deserved?

Years ago I read Margaret Atwood's "Cat's Eye" and although the girls in the story are much younger, it illustrates how cruel youth can be.

i live in bloomington, and there is definitely still a movement to bring LS home. that being said, i do not see HT or any of her other friends leading the pack in anyway. obviously RS and CS are stepping up and leading the search, but it has surprised me how little any of her friends have been heard from other than on Facebook. we do have a mutual friend, she is actually a camp friend of mine (different camps, very similar though). I havent talked to my friend much about her disappearance since the few weeks after it happened, but she is very very close with HT and BW, and ive seen some posting and reposting on their facebooks about the walk and concert. i would LOVE statements from HT and co... i wonder what they have to say now that everyone has been back for about a month.

****i should add that it disturbs me to see pictures of my friend and HT, BW etc all drinking and partying together. tailgating and bars.. house parties. it makes me so sad.

I'm glad you come here and talk, Alliecog. I hope you find it helpful. :seeya:

I just read a wall convo between a couple of them -- one of them the admin... and I guess she's going to start a closed group...

Im a bit offended i wasnt asked to join the new site-i was on the last one. Ive not been given a reason yet-although ive asked. It is what it is-there r other sites. This one is the best 1 tho:fence:

The Spierer's private investigator is still in town & working. He came into my wife's office today, told her who he was & asked if they had video from their business on 9 & walnut. Unfortunately there is no cameras at the Place.

The Spierer's private investigator is still in town & working. He came into my wife's office today, told her who he was & asked if they had video from their business on 9 & walnut. Unfortunately there is no cameras at the Place.

Oh!!! My first thought: JW (house on 9th); my second thought: general vehicular traffic.

Also, you'd think this would have been requested by now.

It says, there are at least 2 cameras on the building, which is located at the corner of ninth and walnut, one is on the west side of the building, filming northwest from the main entrance, the other is on the east side of the building, filming south down the alley towards a back entrance.

The other one is on the back of a house/apartnent building just north of 8th on Washington. It is on the west side of the building, pointing into the parking lot and towards 8th.

THAT is excellent news!!

Good to hear about the private investigator. Maybe a strange question, but can a private investigator do things that LE may not be able to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member