WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think LE wants more media wondering why they waited so long to examine the home...

If any of our 41 guest is familiar with infrared technology please join and inform!
tyia

tyvm! i'm definitely a newbie when it comes to knowledge about infrared stuff! but when i hear about searches going on, it's always the first thing that pops into my head!

IKR? I was thinking that last night about Oriah and Sarx, I have learned so much from them both regarding search and rescue techniques.

I think we all need to do a SHOUT OUT to Oriah or Sarx. They love us!

:floorlaugh:

Front of home last night.

010-9.jpg

Front of home today.

LewCoMissingGirlCrimeSceneHouse1.jpg

I've been on the case whenever possible and may have missed this bit of information, but have cadaver dogs been inside the bedroom where Aliayah was supposed sleeping? or have the dogs checked out the car that the Mother was driving around in? especially the trunk?

Not that we are aware of.

Great find there Elepher, shows the front of the home and they have it taped off in picture at bottom.

Isn't it funny how all the "rumors" come to fruition?? LOL
They wouldn't have to be rumors if the media where a little more timely!!!

Great find there Elepher, shows the front of the home and they have it taped off in picture at bottom.

How frustrating is this. I have called the Sherrifs and the local PD. I am asking if they are still needing volunteer searchers for tomorrow. Both places have told me to call the other place because they have no new info pertaining to volunteers. I explained to them that I didnt want to make the drive if I was not needed. Ended up will call them back at 8am.

I just can't think of a positive outcome unless she was taken by someone who actually meant no harm to her...and that seems SO unlikely...just anyone getting in there and taking her at that hour seems next to impossible anyway. So unless this child was given to someone else, I can't see a good outcome...

Yep told you Doc it was the front of the house with the meter in the yard.

Did one of the articles say a deputy sheriff lived down the road from the Lunsfords?

Maybe they are not sure if they need searchers or not because they expect to find something tonight, hopefully. We have a theory that would explain the timeline, but I am waiting to see what they find out tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay