Searches for Lisa Irwin/ merged thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone who knows metal detectors tell me (from the livefeed) if they are steel or copper-driven, or both? TIA.

Both. Any metal can be detected with them. Cheap ones will just beep, but expensive ones can tell the difference and depth of any metal and have all kinds of guages and knobs on them My hubby does this for a hobby, I don't know alot about them other than that.

I just had a thought re: metal detectors; I wonder if Lisa had any kind of jewelry on. A baby locket, or ring, etc. Just wondering.

Has it ever been revealed whether Lisa's ears are pierced? Or can this be noticed in any of the photos?

Can anyone who knows metal detectors tell me (from the livefeed) if they are steel or copper-driven, or both? TIA.

I think from looking at them they are Tesora all purpose... not sure and I don't know about copper or steel driven but if it's Tesora they are expensive enough to be both.

Police searching neighbors house. Bringing out bags of evidence. This is the neighbor that was drinking with DB.

Police knew nothing of DB being drunk that night.

Where did that come from? If that's true then my opinion in this case is going to change.

I lost the feed on KCTV5. Is there another one? TIA

Why would they have to drain a little creek? They couldn't send divers in to check things out? It looks so small :waitasec:
They're pulling the top layers of sediment out and checking it with metal detectors, very hard to do with people actually in the water.

Has it ever been revealed whether Lisa's ears are pierced? Or can this be noticed in any of the photos?

I just had that same thought! I checked as many of the recent photos of her that I could find. I couldn't see any earrings, but I guess that doesn't mean that they still could be pierced and not noticeable. :twocents:

Megan saying that searchers removed bags of evidence from neighbor's house just now

oh my, and I've just said the neighbour should be looked at as one of the last or the last to see Lisa.

Metal detectors will pick up any kind of metal (bottle caps, pulltabs from soda/beer cans, nails, coins, jewelry, gun shells, etc)

The better ones can tell you how far in the ground they are and give a percentage of what type of metal it is believed to be before you dig.
Ex. it will tell you if it is x% of aluminum (could be a pop top, nickel, bottle cap etc.) Some of them even have screens to show you what the item looks like, sort of like an ultrasound...

Megyn just clarified that it is the "drinking buddy" neighbor's house.

Interview back on:

JI and DV pleading for the return of Lisa.

DB: "Please think of her" (Lisa)

Guess I'm going to have to come down with a sudden case of the flu to explain why I'm still in my pj's when hubby gets home. (sigh)
My dog is eyeing me suspiciously as I'm still in sweats/PJs, and unshaven.

I think from looking at them they are Tesora all purpose... not sure and I don't know about copper or steel driven but if it's Tesora they are expensive enough to be both.

Thanks ya'll- I know a lot about 'em- just kinda wanted to know which they brought out. Can't pull up the feed.
Thanks.

isn't it the neighbor of where they are staying right now...hi's family's neighbor..it doesn't seem like LE are even at lisa's house yet...it sounded like they were on their way there...
I thought they are talking about the neighbor near the home where they are currently staying. I was wrong.

Megyn just clarified that it is the "drinking buddy" neighbor's house.

Interview back on:

JI and DV pleading for the return of Lisa.

DB: "Please think of her" (Lisa)

Is this the house where the investigator climbed over the stockade fence? and a woman was out on the porch upset and brought back into house by investigators?

Metal detectors will pick up any kind of metal (bottle caps, pulltabs from soda/beer cans, nails, coins, jewelry, gun shells, etc)

The better ones can tell you how far in the ground they are and give a percentage of what type of metal it is believed to be before you dig.
Ex. it will tell you if it is x% of aluminum (could be a pop top, nickel, bottle cap etc.) Some of them even have screens to show you what the item looks like, sort of like an ultrasound...

Yep mine is a 505 Bounty Hunter, turn it on and go, it gives a lot of info. Just change the coil and it's good for water too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop