Live MSM coverage on Baby Lisa 18 October 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
who breaks in through a window then turns on a light in the room you climb into? WTH

Well unlike Casey, DB's baby did have a daddy who noticed the baby was missing.

It would be incredibly hard to pull off, to fool not only local LE, but even the frigging FBI. I don't for one minute think either DB or JI are smart enough to pull off such a hoax.

I'd happily be wrong though, as long as Lisa is safe and happy. That particular crow would taste mighty nice.

IMO

BBM ITA and I don't think they are smart enough to disappear baby Lisa and hide a body from the FBI and LE. Not when mom was drinking and dad was at work. I think if the parents were involved that baby would have been found by now.

Per JI - the lights that were on were:
lamp in front livingroom
2 lights in kitchen
the accent lights and the "pumpkin" on in the computer room

DB doesn't remember turning them off - the neighbor told her that she turned them off.

Dad describing which lights were on to MKelly.
Naming the specific rooms and lights...the "pumpkin light," 2 lights on in kitchen, etc.

Mom's reason for believing she turned lights off---the neighbors told her.
Mom: Exactly.

Well unlike Casey, DB's baby did have a daddy who noticed the baby was missing.

And like Caylee's grandparents, who also pressed the missing issue, he's standing by his woman (in their case, beloved daughter) and not helping the police as much as she is. Ugh!

I didn't think in a million years that another mom could make my blood pressure go up like Casey Anthony. Wow! Here we go again.

Ummmm.......wait.................hold up

What happened to "the phone bill wasn't paid and they wouldn't allow calls out - but could receive calls bit? BTW I've never heard of a cell being shut off where you can get a call but can't make one. Never.

Next up - the lights in the house.

It happens ... My husband's phone was shut off for lack of payment, and after a few days of not paying, he could no longer make calls out ... but I could call him.

BBM ITA and I don't think they are smart enough to disappear baby Lisa and hide a body from the FBI and LE. Not when mom was drinking and dad was at work. I think if the parents were involved that baby would have been found by now.

Haleigh Cummings is still missing, no sign of her.

How anyone can think they are innocent is beyond me. Arrest her now! That way maybe the pressure will be too much and she will reveal where Lisa is.

The more I watch these interviews, the more I am convinced DB knows what happened to Baby Lisa.

I wonder if they have checked? A mom killed her infant where i live and put the body in the attick and they didnt know for a long time. Her husband was military and deployed i believe. Somebody started complaing about the smell next door. ugh! moo

Would the dogs have detected a scent with Lisa if she was in their attic? I don't know how close the dogs actually have to be.

Please help me here, is it my imagination or does DB seem to not care at all that Lisa is missing.. I am so lost with her. She is a true sociopath..

Well put! In fact, that is the reason that I started following the case in the first place. I was suspicious that they kept showing such a little baby and calling her a 10 month old. Now Lisa is 11 months old, so they should use the most current photos. It is so not helpful to show a 3-4 month old baby picture when trying to find a real life 11 month old.

Not everyone takes the volumunious amount of photos of their child like KC et al did, and don't they get a license fee from the networks for photos? If these are the ones they have, that is what they have to sell...

But why put an infant picture on a TShirt trying to find a missing 11 month ?

Per JI - the lights that were on were:
lamp in front livingroom
2 lights in kitchen
the accent lights and the "pumpkin" on in the computer room

DB doesn't remember turning them off - the neighbor told her that she turned them off.

A burglar would not have turned on a lamp or a 'pumpkin' lamp. She turned those on, or her husband. wow, this is too much, WTH?

My gosh every time DB speaks more is revealed about her. her eye shifting, her interrupting JI when he goes to speak, her speech speeds up and she shows nervousness when there is a question she is apprehensive to answer.

Please help me here, is it my imagination or does DB seem to not care at all that Lisa is missing.. I am so lost with her. She is a true sociopath..

I think she is enjoying being in the spotlight. JMO

I think everybody noticed how the father keeps looking down. Yesterday there was a body expert on TV who said this is a sing of being ashamed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BootsMinor