Dumpster Fire - related to Lisa's disappearance?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Dumpster Fire - related to Lisa's disappearance?

• Yes

Votes: 121 48.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 7.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 115 45.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Very possible. Especially if you add the extra time between actually starting the fire and it getting reported. Just a few blocks straight up N Brighton.
OH, if it's a few blocks that doesn't eliminate them at all to me. Plenty of time. Doesn't convince me of anything either, since I can't really see anything.

Even if it is not related to baby Lisa, it still could be related to each other. I am not convinced either way either. Just stating that it is possible.

The report about the man and the baby had the baby wearing only a diaper. It makes me wonder if the perp might have burned the baby clothes, and MAYBE the cell phone sim cards, as a way to try and destroy any evidence of a connection to the baby.

I have wondered if maybe somebody wanted that baby and paid the perp to snatch her form the home that night. Maybe for revenge, or maybe just because they wanted a baby to raise.

I think you're close....the fire was at 2:27, the man in the woods w/baby was at 2:30...how close are these 2 places in relation to the house?

Also, the last interview that I think Fox may have done with the parents, LE issued a subpeona for it because the reporter asked them if they knew about the dumpster fire....hubby said no, but, ole Deb said yes, then she said something about asking a family member or something, couldn't really make it out. And, the fact that she always looks away when she's giving an answer, well that's telling in itself!

I voted maybe, I think most people (my assumption) believe if it was an outside the family job, that a single perp would have had to cover a good amount of ground in a fairly short period of time. I believe there may have been two perps in that home, and neither of them family, well, I should say, not family to Lisa, but maybe to each other. I also think they will be found close to the Irwin home, and that there may be a tie to MW, but that's just my thoughts as to date, and are subject to change.

I'll have to try and find it or maybe someone else can help. I thought I read somewhere, that the fire was actually called in at 2:19 and that 2:27 is when the fire department got there? IndaMiddle, do you know if that's accurate? That means the fire probaby actually started around 2:15ish. I think it's important because everything is so close...

I'll have to try and find it or maybe someone else can help. I thought I read somewhere, that the fire was actually called in at 2:19 and that 2:27 is when the fire department got there? IndaMiddle, do you know if that's accurate? That means the fire probaby actually started around 2:15ish. I think it's important because everything is so close...

The fire call was dispatched at 2:19.

No idea when it was reported, or when the FD actually got there.

The timing & location of the dumpster fire along with the timing of the phone call are very interesting to me. I keep in the back of my mind there may possibly be burnt clothing as well, but "blob" only is a teeny-tiny blip to me.

ETA - I am still intrigued that Jeremy claims to have not known about the dumpster fire, yet DB knew. Then we find out she was shown burnt clothing by LE presumably before the 8th of Oct.

ETA - I am still intrigued that Jeremy claims to have not known about the dumpster fire, yet DB knew. Then we find out she was shown burnt clothing by LE presumably before the 8th of Oct.

It's not been said LE found burnt clothing in the dumpster. They could have found them in the woods or any other place they searched. So Jeremy could know about the clothing, but not the dumpster fire.

It's not been said LE found burnt clothing in the dumpster. They could have found them in the woods or any other place they searched. So Jeremy could know about the clothing, but not the dumpster fire.

I didn't say LE said it came from the dumpster fire. However, if there are burnt clothing articles IMO it would not be a stretch to consider the dumpster fire as being possibly connected.

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but SOMEWHERE (CNN maybe?) a commenter mentioned that the phone that made the 911 call reporting the dumpster fire has never been used since? Anyone remember this bit of info?

I didn't read or see that but I'm not surprised. It gets more complex everyday and I can scarcely keep up.

I agree. I also think she may have known when she saw the clothing it was not her child's. I would have known weather or not they belonged to one of mine.

Do you all remember that they had the Bomb and Threat team with the canines at the last intensive search at the Irwin house? I just read somewhere and I never thought of this but it makes sense....

Could they have also been trying to match the accelerant that caused the dumpster fire?

Do we know that an accelerant was found? That's actually why I came to this thread, to try to find out if the FD has stated the cause of the fire. If it has been determined that an accelerant was used/fire intentionally set, it would make a difference to me as far as being potentially related to the case.

LE hasn't released any information. It was reported today on HLN that the dumpster was taken by LE for testing. So, maybe they are in the midst of determining if there was a type of accelerant used.

I voted maybe.
Everything is so jacked up in this case...I mean "messy" (imo) doesn't even begin to cover it. So I voted maybe...because, where is she?

LE hasn't released any information. It was reported today on HLN that the dumpster was taken by LE for testing. So, maybe they are in the midst of determining if there was a type of accelerant used.

But...we saw pics of the burned dumpster on a news report just last week, didn't we? Around the same time the white blob vid surfaced. :waitasec:

But...we saw pics of the burned dumpster on a news report just last week, didn't we? Around the same time the white blob vid surfaced. :waitasec:

It's possible it is a replacement dumpster for the complex. LE could still be holding on to the one that had the fire in it.

They just took it today??? Ugghhh, I know it may not be related, but with a baby missing the same night it should have been taken from the beginning. 4 weeks is a long time and alot of trash later :banghead:

They just took it today??? Ugghhh, I know it may not be related, but with a baby missing the same night it should have been taken from the beginning. 4 weeks is a long time and alot of trash later :banghead:

With the FBI on the case, I would assume that they took the dumpster ASAP and left a replacement.

No, I think they took the dumpster right away. Today was not the first time HLN reported the dumpster being taken by LE.

Report: Dumpster near missing Baby Lisa Irwin's home confiscated by police
November 1, 2011

Kansas City, Mo. - A trash dumpster fire was reported in the area on the night that missing 11-month-old Lisa Irwin vanished and one report indicates authorities have now confiscated the large metal container for further examination.

HLN reported Tuesday that the dumpster is likely a significant piece of evidence because of where it sits in relation to Baby Lisa's home and the route where several sitings of a man carrying an infant took place.

According to correspondent Vinnie Politan, taking the route from Baby Lisa's home and heading for the dumpster, one must go past a neighbor's home – the same home where at 12:15 a.m. on the night the girl vanished while looking out the window a woman spotted a man walking down the street wearing a t-shirt carrying a baby

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-na...-baby-lisa-irwin-s-home-confiscated-by-police

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
USE
Back