MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/4/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't listen to the video, but could she have meant the cell phone that was broken?

That's what I always took it to mean, wasn't there something about a phone she had been given to replace a broken one?

But unlike DB and JI, Kyron's parents (Kaine and Desiree) did everything else that one would expect parents to do: cooperated with LE, were cleared, distributed flyers, held fundraisers, spoke to the media, etc.. They (especially Desiree) are the role models for parents of missing children, IMO.

Right, I agree.
They may not have done foot searches, so to speak, but they have never given up trying to keep the search going and trying to keep their sons image & plight alive in the hearts & minds of the public. JMO
As well, imo, they cooperated with LE in trying to apply pressure to those who may know or have been involved in with their sons fate.

Thanks, this is the video where DB says "I didn't think to check around the house, I didn't think to, I don't care about any of that, I still don't"

at 5:20

Didn't want to look out in the backyard either...IIRC...

Mel, there is already a thread on it (it is on the friends speak out thread)

there are rules for it's discussion posted there..

ahhh...thanks. So many threads on this case that I don't get to them all ;)

Mel

Didn't want to look out in the backyard either...IIRC...

So, did she search the house at all? Surely she must have (or at least said she did). So what makes searching the backyard so much more terrifying than searching the house? Lisa could have been anywhere, right? How did she know she wouldn't find something awful while looking in the house, as opposed to the backyard?

Absurd, imo.

The main thing I notice in that video we are currently talking about, DB does not ever talk of LI in past tense. And she's babbling and crying all over herself but still talked in present tense about the baby. I'm sure this has been mentioned time and time again...but watching this again...still leans me toward, if that baby is dead, she does not know it. However, if she arranged a kidnapping then she would know the baby is fine and would speak in present tense. I think I said what I think I meant to say in this post. :twocents::banghead:

I "think" a reporter asked if anything besides Lisa and the phones were missing.....DB said she didn't know....didn't care....hadn't checked to see.

So, did she search the house at all? Surely she must have (or at least said she did). So what makes searching the backyard so much more terrifying than searching the house? Lisa could have been anywhere, right? How did she know she wouldn't find something awful while looking in the house, as opposed to the backyard?

Absurd, imo.

I believe she meant, they didn't really search the house much to see if anything else was missing. She said "we don't care" and "we still don't care"...meaning, they could care less if someone looted the entire house, they only care about the missing baby. If I'm wrong, someone correct me please and thank you.

I "think" a reporter asked if anything besides Lisa and the phones were missing.....DB said she didn't know....didn't care....hadn't checked to see.

Oops, we were posting basically the same thing at the same time, haha. :rocker:

I transcribed that interview, and when seen or read in context, she is basically saying that they didn't look to see if there was anything else missing, because they didn't care about any of the material things that might have been missing after they found that Lisa was gone.

MK on Fox news just reported the new lawyer for the family was contacted and he said there will be no statement made until the end of next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nutphinx