Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[/B]

That is very interesting. That is almost word for word how others and I put the story of her together.

It's very interesting to look at all the connections the wealthy benefactress has.

If you do a search for Lisa Irwin on Google News, you can see that the number of articles about the case is getting less and less. Back in late October, there were 1000+ articles and now for early November, there's been 87 articles. Just look at where it says "all X news articles".

[ame="http://www.google.com/search?aq=f&hl=en&gl=us&tbm=nws&btnmeta_news_search=1&q=lisa+irwin"]lisa irwin - Google Search[/ame]

I heard him on Joy Behar weeks ago say that he met the benefactor through a family member of his. Did I misunderstand?

ETA: Stanton: Baby Lisa's parents innocent - YouTube

He answers this question right in the beginning and I still can't figure out what he is saying!

I'm way behind, will have to catch up on this wealthy benefactor. I never believed the person existed, that the parents were made to believe it was part of the JT BS package deal.

Someone just shoot me, please.

Can't agree to shoot you M_K, would miss your presence. But, happy to offer you a shot any ole' time!

We don't have a "shot" emoticon, so imagine big giant shots served in wine glasses :toastred:

Can't agree to shoot you M_K, would miss your presence. But, happy to offer you a shot any ole' time!

We don't have a "shot" emoticon, so imagine big giant shots served in wine glasses :toastred:

Wow, was that wine emoticon always in a box? :eek:

Meh, who cares. Tap that spigot, Sister. :)

fox4kc is reporting that the search today off of Randolph Rd turned up an outfit described as one that baby Lisa had. DB found a picture of Lisa in it and when the family went to the house to look for it, it was not there. Don't see a link at their site yet.

I can confirm that somebody was indeed at the house today. I am not sure which one, but the family vehicle was there and Ms EF-D was there and the front door was open at the time, so the story does have merit as in the family really could have been there today searching for the outfit. This was after the search was performed.

fox4kc is reporting that the search today off of Randolph Rd turned up an outfit described as one that baby Lisa had. DB found a picture of Lisa in it and when the family went to the house to look for it, it was not there. Don't see a link at their site yet.

I can confirm that somebody was indeed at the house today. I am not sure which one, but the family vehicle was there and Ms EF-D was there and the front door was open at the time, so the story does have merit as in the family really could have been there today searching for the outfit. This was after the search was performed.

Wow.

And where was this search conducted again, Middle?

ETA: Duh, nevermind. I can't read, apparently.

So this report says that searchers found clothing that matched an outfit that baby Lisa wore. And DB verified this with a photo. And the outfit is no longer in their home were it should be.

Interesting!
Isn't that the same area that BS was filmed at a few days ago? I seem to remember an interview of him saying the area needed to be searched :waitasec:

Interesting!
Isn't that the same area that BS was filmed at a few days ago? I seem to remember an interview of him saying the area needed to be searched :waitasec:

If it is, you are not thinking what I am thinking, are you?

He also had this to say. I see they left that out.

GRACE: Is it true, Jim Spellman, that cops have spoken to the guy and have ruled him out?

SPELLMAN: They have spoken to him, yes, and they say -- this is the common language they use, that they have spoken to the person, he answered their questions, and they`ve moved on. They won`t say that they`ve cleared anyone. You know, "cleared" doesn`t really mean anything. They won`t say that. They keep open the avenue to always come back. But they have told us that, yes -- and in fact, they -- about that, that particular individual in relation to that sighting.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../02/ng.01.html

I really don't think anybody's left anything out on purpose. Everyone here is working on behalf of Lisa.

I trust a reputable reporter (local or national) when they say they have it from LE that a person has been cleared and/or LE has "moved on" to mean that the person in question is no longer a focus of the investigation, at this time.

If we know that the person has been investigated extensively, I think it says alot that LE moves beyond the standard "not a suspect" to an indicator that they are actually going in another direction. But, that's just my opinion and certainly no one has to agree. I really think it's a matter of personal perception and interpretation and no one is wrong or right in how they see it. It's subjective; we aren't privy to LE's meetings, nor do we know the reporters personally. Some folks will be satisfied that LE has truly moved on based on statements and/or quotes from reputable reporters with access to LE, and they will thus move that person to the bottom of the "possible culprits" list. Others will need to hear a member of LE directly say the person in question is 100% alibi'd or has otherwise been cleared for now and evermore before moving them down on their "possible culprits" list. Equally valid, imo.

I'm "moving on" from the whole "cleared and moving on" debate because it doesn't really, imo, help us get any closer to finding out what really happened to Lisa. Nobody's been arrested, nobody's been named a suspect or even a POI, and Lisa is still missing. If some of us feel that certain people who have been investigated are low on the list of possible culprits based on what LE has reportedly communicated, and others feel that everyone is still a valid suspect, no harm no foul. Diversity is good. We keep sluething accordingly and working for LISA. JMO...

Was this the volunteer non-LE search?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members