WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Thank you so much for transcribing this. It confirms some of what I was thinking.

Which of what you were thinking? You're being so cryptic!

On another note, I wonder where her church fellowship is at this time? on Christianmingle she stated that she goes to church weekly. (which may or may not be true) But I hope that LE has passed out questionnaires at the church with pictures of all three of them... to ask if anyone has seen JB at church in past months, and if they did, was she with 0, 1 or 2 kids. When you are a regular at church, seems you would totally notice these things..especially two such insanely adorable kids! Anyone feel like passing out fliers at her church?

And yet another topic, if she borrowed the car ~10 days before the 6th, does this narrow a window of time she disappeared him? I don't know if anyone has a timeline put together, but we can start with random factoids...and add in any known court dates/motions/

Wed, October 19: Airing of L&O SVU "Missing Pieces"
Sun, October 23: Last sighting of Sky by JB neighbor
Thu, October 27: ~Borrowed car from brother
Tue, November 1: 11.5 hr mediation, lasting into early morning hour of 11/2
Thu, November 3: JB atty > SM atty notice /JB's desire to renig on PP agreement.
Sun, November 6: Sky goes missing.
When was the trial date set for?

I know this is pretty bare bones, but does anyone have anything to add?

I am hoping they are checking the Scottsdale connection. I am questioning this because what if there was a person with the children and they took Sky back to Scottsdale with them? Easier to fly within states and say Sky dressed as a girl to get there. Who would know???

Mediation does not go as J wanted, so plan B. Pretend Sky is missing, have dad look bad to get full custody of M, and M and J move to Scottsdale where S is and start a new life. Look how many illegals in AZ get fake papers.

I wonder if it was the mediation that triggered the faked disappearance of Sky. It isn't a sure thing that he was alive up until that point. I believe that JB was not going to bother with hiding Sky somewhere so she could get him later. She doesn't appear to be one who plans ahead with a set of goals and an agenda. She seems to be so focused on herself that I doubt she had any compassion for anyone else. She is cold. I think she felt sure of herself and that she could fool everybody.
I feel sorry for SM and for MM. Their anguish will intensify when Sky is finally found.
IMO

Ron and Don (pt. 5)

Ron and Don talk about Julia's recordings of the exchange of the children, commentary about Julia trying to bait SM and how she prolonged the recordings.
Q: Did you know you were being recorded at that time?
A: Yes, I did. And also in those classes that I took it was actually a divorce class and a parenting class and they talk about when you make those exchanges with the kids make it sweet and make it really fast. It's just hard for them to be in the middle of this.
Q: Did you tape Julia also?
A: Yes, I have
Q: You would both tape each other?
A: Yes, we were advised by our attorneys, yes

Reading the email that was exchanged over the weekend using Julia's email account. Available on king5.com and elsewhere. Reads the first part calling SM a sadistic Muslim Pakistani...
Q: What's your response to that Solomon?
A: Well, I was born in Pakistan, but I'm a Christian, I love Jesus, I love the bible. I've been attending City Church since 2005 and she was with me at that time.
Q: What about sadism? She says you're a sadistic person, a mean person. You don't appear to be when you meet you you seem rather timid, in fact. Are you a sadist?
A: What does that mean?
Q: It means really mean, you enjoy punishing or hurting other people.
A: No, no I love to pray for people

Reads more about attorney forbidding her to speak, etc...through the end.
While it's possible someone could have accessed the account, what do you think (SM), do you think that's Julia?
a: For the first time, we read that yesterday. But as today you read it. I can say there's a lot of Julia in that. Maybe because I just got to hear it for the second time, but I'd say 50 % of that is Julia.

I readily admit this is not the most likely scenario, but I will mention it anyway. What if she admits the kids were alone during the mediation, because she doesn't want to share who they were with. Maybe whoever they were with, now has Sky. Maybe she wanted it to be just her and her daughter. No Sky. No father. And she befriended someone who wanted a kid.

That would be fantastic!

She admitted to leaving them alone during the mediation!!!

I haven't heard that she actually admitted this about the mediation meeting but have seen I lot of people thinking that is what she did.

Or did I miss something?

I wonder if it was the mediation that triggered the faked disappearance of Sky. It isn't a sure thing that he was alive up until that point. I believe that JB was not going to bother with hiding Sky somewhere so she could get him later. She doesn't appear to be one who plans ahead with a set of goals and an agenda. She seems to be so focused on herself that I doubt she had any compassion for anyone else. She is cold. I think she felt sure of herself and that she could fool everybody.
I feel sorry for SM and for MM. Their anguish will intensify when Sky is finally found.
IMO

I think you are correct about much of this..I do think she is prolly goal oriented...because she made up her mind to keep the kids from Solomon and she did for 10 months. I also believe that since she was successful at manipulating the courts..she was sure that her story would fly about Sky..

Rut Roh..it didnt work the way she planned and now she cant figure out how to get out of her big ole pile of poo. IMO

Also Thank you so much Ingra ..you are awesome. thank you thank you

I haven't heard that she actually admitted this about the mediation meeting but have seen I lot of people thinking that is what she did.

Or did I miss something?

Post 283, page 12 of this thread, the transcript of the radio show

''Q: Asks the attorney--Has anyone come forward yet and said “I was watching those kids for 11 ½ hours while these guys were mediation.
A: No, Jon, in fact, she admitted she left the children alone that entire time.
Q: How does that make you feel as a father knowing that your 4 year old that you recently saw and 2 year old were left at home for 11 ½ hours to fend for themselves, Solomon.
A: It's hurtful. It's hurtful that someone can be that careless.''

There's something wrong with her but that doesn't mean that he's completely innocent. I don't get the polarized way of looking at things in cases like this.

Please understand me, if there was anything at all that pointed to him having a part in the disappearance, I would entertain it. For sure. But the most I have heard from people who question him is that they feel creeped out by him, he speaks too softly, he rubs them the wrong way, etc. Give me one, tiny clue that Solomon had one darn thing to do with the disappearance of Sky, I'd love to discuss it.

On the other hand, every single thing points to the mom and all the stuff we have sleuthed and that she has done since Sky went missing supports Solomon's allegations that: "...one day, if she is believed, Julia is going to hurt herself and possibly the children" among other allegations.

People can tell me they have a gut feeling about him etc., Well, I have a gut feeling. As a family law attorney, I recognize the work, in Solomon's declaration, of an attorney who has a high caseload but who puts his heart and soul into one case with special passion and care because he knows this client is telling the truth and he can do some real good here.

But casting all of our gut feelings aside, the actual facts of this case, that have been released or discovered, point to one person and one person alone: Julia. Unless one can point me to some facts that show Solomon could have been anyway connected to Sky's disappearance, I start to wonder if the same reason the court tended to believe Julia over Solomon is the same reason he is thought to be involved in a crime he has not been shown to have anything to do with: That he's a man, and he's of east Indian extraction, who has been accused by a cute blonde woman of domestic violence and child abuse.

Had this child disappeared in his care, or had there been any connection of him, whatsoever, to Sky's disappearance, I might not be far away from that sentiment myself. But there hasn't been, IMO. Again, so far, everything that has come out, has reinforced his story, and refuted hers. Not the least of which was her decision to request that M be placed in the custody of the domestic abusing dad, who bruised her and Sky, molested M and who she now claims is responsible for his disappearance (if those e-mails are from her), rather than in foster care. How does that make any bit of sense unless she was lying?

Such a shame. I know this might sound insane but I can almost forgive leaving a sleeping newborn in a car for an hour over leaving two toddlers home alone for 11 hours. I simply do not believe that she left them home alone. Her OCD would have precluded this.

I don't believe it either. Her OCD appeared to be focused on the home. No way in heck do I believe she would risk leaving two small children, drugged or not, alone in her home, to possibly make a mess.

Yes but didn't SM say that part of her OCD was not letting anyone in her home?

I didn't read that. I read that it was not having food in the house and eventually, not allowing anyone to use the toilet.

Which of what you were thinking? You're being so cryptic!

On another note, I wonder where her church fellowship is at this time? on Christianmingle she stated that she goes to church weekly. (which may or may not be true) But I hope that LE has passed out questionnaires at the church with pictures of all three of them... to ask if anyone has seen JB at church in past months, and if they did, was she with 0, 1 or 2 kids. When you are a regular at church, seems you would totally notice these things..especially two such insanely adorable kids! Anyone feel like passing out fliers at her church?

And yet another topic, if she borrowed the car ~10 days before the 6th, does this narrow a window of time she disappeared him? I don't know if anyone has a timeline put together, but we can start with random factoids...and add in any known court dates/motions/

Wed, October 19: Airing of L&O SVU "Missing Pieces"
Sun, October 23: Last sighting of Sky by JB neighbor
Thu, October 27: ~Borrowed car from brother
Tue, November 1: 11.5 hr mediation, lasting into early morning hour of 11/2
Thu, November 3: JB atty > SM atty notice /JB's desire to renig on PP agreement.
Sun, November 6: Sky goes missing.
When was the trial date set for?

I know this is pretty bare bones, but does anyone have anything to add?

Good timeline. I'm sorry if I sounded cryptic. I've commented so much on this case I forget I'm not having a conversation with myself!!!

So based on his revelations that she suffers from debilitating and progressive OCD, and that his first, main focus was to get her help and keep the family together, I had this picture of him arguing with her in the car about leaving Sky in it rather than risking taking him out and having him wake up and add infant wailing to the stress of someone with OCD having to enter a filthy, crowded store. I also have this picture of him as a man who did not know much about child rearing and who may not be the brightest in the world, who, when faced with an emphatic, easily riled wife, let her have her way.

But that was prejudice on my part. I was speculating based on his declaration and her actions in the wake of Sky's disappearance. His comments on the radio show now tend to confirm my suspicions about how things might have been.

I want to add that this is a apparently a seriously Christian family, from an evangelical tradition that frowns on divorce and tends to teach that prayer and faith can cure anything. He was probably very reluctant, if so, to do anything that would set her off, and cause her to possibly split, with the kids or without. Divorce is often seen as a real failure of faith in such religious traditions. The picture gets clearer to me with every bit of info we get.

Or did I miss something?

Post 283, page 12 of this thread, the transcript of the radio show

''Q: Asks the attorney--Has anyone come forward yet and said “I was watching those kids for 11 ½ hours while these guys were mediation.
A: No, Jon, in fact, she admitted she left the children alone that entire time.
Q: How does that make you feel as a father knowing that your 4 year old that you recently saw and 2 year old were left at home for 11 ½ hours to fend for themselves, Solomon.
A: It's hurtful. It's hurtful that someone can be that careless.''

Also, LE stated she admitted to leaving the kids home alone for long periods on several occasions and that they know whether or not she left the home alone during mediation, but are not releasing that. From that and Solomon's attorney's statements it is easy to infer that she admitted she left them alone during mediation.

Back to Clay:
Q: Who's car is that (Acura)...where is the car now, why was it in Julia's possession?
A: About ten days prior, Julia borrowed the car from her brother, Stan. Said she needed the car for 10 days, that's what we were told by the police. She then was using the car and on the day she lost the child, Nov. 6, she was driving that vehicle, alleging that the baby was in the car and that the baby was sick, taking the baby to Overlake Hospital when it ran out of gas. Police confiscated the car, determined the car was in good working condition, had 2.2 gallons of gas in it and there was nothing wrong with it and they have it now in their garage in Bellevue.
Q: I've heard it rumored that on that Sunday that was the 10th day that Julia had had that car, and she was supposed to give it back on that day. Can you confirm that?
A: I can not confirm the 10 days ended, but I do know the brother said to the police that he'd loaned the car to Julia for 10 days. We asked the police “did he see the children or get a ride back”. No, they gave her the car and he claims he jumped on a bus back to Bellevue.
Q: Clay, did J have other transportation? How would she get groceries or take the kids to the doctor without transportation?
A: ...We heard at the mediation where she and her attorney claimed that the only transportation she had was the bus and she was not driving any vehicle...she had no vehicle... and she wanted to have the family car. There was only one family car, 2002. We denied it because he needed the car to go to work to provide child support and maintainence.
Q: the assumption was that J would take both kids on the bus every time she had to go do anything?
A: Oh, she did have one friend for sure, SJ, and she's been the one person that was transporting her.
Q: Did she have a rental car and did she crash the rental car
A: Yes, we know that she was using the money that was being paid for the support and she rented a car and she crashed that car. (They don't know all the details.) and so that was the end of renting the car.

Q: Sounds like Stan is a one helluva guy (loaning the car). Has he been joining on the searches? I'd bet since that is his little nephew he'd be out right next to you, joining you guys, right?
A: No, he hasn't joined us at all. I've known Stan since he was 5 years old. He was like my own son. He's been like a brother. I was kinda shocked the way things turned out when the divorce proceeding started and how he was, how that kinda played out.
Q: Did he have a similar relationship that you did, like could she tell him you do whatever I want you to do because you're my little brother?
A: Yes sir.
Q: So if she told him I need your car, he would bring the car.
A: Yes sir

Q: So in the same way, and this is a couple of guys on the radio talking, alright, it sounds like in the same way, and I won't put words in your mouth and your attorneys here, so help me out here. It sounds like in the same way you were dominated by Julia, and we heard it on those tapes, did she dominate her whole family that way. And what would she do if Stan showed up and said “hey, you know what?, I'm gonna look for Sky”?
A: (long pause) Wow, I don't know if I could even picture that, of Stan saying that.
Q: Could you call him?
A: Could I call Stan?
Q: Yeah
A: Well Stan's, with how I got treated with the divorce and how I thought that was my family who I trusted, but I did also learn that in divorces a lot happens, so I lost that trust in Stan. So I have not contacted him. I want to.
Q: Could Julia forbid Stan from contacting you?
A: 100%
Ron: It sounds like she controlled the family.

Thanks much for the info on the name change.. That was new info to me..
Muchas gracias:)

ETA: Solomon that is.. Lest anyone dare think I was questioning/speaking of Julia's name..lol;)

Perhaps LE told SM and his attorney that she admitted leaving children home alone during mediation.

Thanks Gitana ..I always look forward to your posts.

Thanks so very much ingra!!! You have helped so much in Sky's case by transcribing for those of us who couldn't listen/watch.. Wow!! Lots of things confirmed for me in this latest great radio interview.. Again thanks ingra!

Thank you Shelby! So I guess there may not have been any child care taking place at her home!

I just wonder if she had such a problem with her own family's 'germs', she may have had an even harder time with someone who didn't live there. Even her own brother she would not let use the toilet.
I don't get the feeling that she minded cleaning-just that she felt compelled to do it.

Q: So in our remaining moments here... from a dad to a dad, this is a tough question for me to ask, but I gotta ask it. Do you believe that Sky is still alive?
A: I do, I'm gonna believe my son is still alive.
Q: You got to
A: Amen.
Q: What do you want people to do right now that are listening to this program? The first thing you told me when you walked in here, you wanted everyone to know that you felt like the Bellevue police department and the FBI...are what?
A: The Bellevue Police Department are doing the best job possible that they can with the things they have to work with. The FBI, I'm well well well pleased with what they're doing. And I know they're working nonstop to bring my son back home.

Q: you know Julia is listening right now, what would you like to say to her?
A: Same thing that I've said every time. Julia, it's been two weeks now. If you know anything let the authorities know so we can bring our son home.
Don: And the stuff we've learned today when it comes to the tip-line, it seems someone may have seen Julia on a bus, or in a grocery store... A woman getting on the bus with two kids.
Clay: ...That's why we did this. I know that you're aware in that last week we've printed. 2800 fliers, every one of them deposited in 5 cities. Every business, gas station, McDonald's, fast food places we could find to jar someone's memory. We have to clear it with Metro, but we'll start putting them on the Metro buses now. We're doing everything to jar peoples memory. That's why we're doing this show, we're doing other shows. All the reporters have been so kind.

Q: Number one, and you're saying this man to man, you feel like your boy is still alive?
A: Yes sir
Q: You'll admit, and this is hard for a man to do, but you feel like you were dominated by this woman in your marriage and also court proceedings.
A: Yes.
Q: As far as seeing your 4-year-old little girl, and Clay, maybe you can help with this, when is that little girl gonna be back in Solomon's custody?
A: Okay, he's got a dependency attorney that's working very hard with the dependency court, he's got myself and Mr. Thompkins working to try to get the restraining orders listed, we're gonna try to do that this week, we're going to ask that this girl come home to her daddy at least by Christmas.

More recap of conversation so far:
Clay: the information they received from the police department was that there wasn't anything there that they could associate with this case. (They don't know what the things they found were).
She was a bus rider.
Clay: The Julia that you saw on that awful dating site was pictures of her from Las Vegas a years ago. That isn't what she looks like today. I saw her at the mediation, believe me, what you saw on the surveillance tapes on the two locations that they caught her on surveillance. That's what she looks like.

Q: No one has come forward, she has not been able to provide one person that could talk to LE and say I hired a babysitter, I hired a nanny, so we believe those kids were left alone and if he was left alone on that day... he could be dead in 5 minutes if you left him alone in a room.
Clay: That's exactly right. It's not speculation. She told the police she left the children alone. Can you imagine a two year old in diapers left alone for 12 hours?
They talk about the car. R's understanding about Stan's car is that Julia could have it for 10 days and on the 10th day, Sky disappeared.

What do you want us to do? And Solomon, I know you're very upset right now, so Clay help us out here.
(Solomon is sniffling) Solomon, are you alright? S: Yeah, I'm okay.

There's something wrong with her but that doesn't mean that he's completely innocent. I don't get the polarized way of looking at things in cases like this.

It's just that there's no evidence. Your noted reason to suspect is a feeling that something wasn't quite right with him. Surely you can understand that many of us don't have that "feeling" about him, so no bad feeling and no evidence is going to equate to lack of suspicion- which isn't exactly a polarized view of things. There's just no evidence to indicate him at this point.

Does anyone have a link to Nadia (Julia's mother) email where she talked about how hard her life was? I can't find it, Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quiet Place