FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is Shanna, she is nearly 6 feet tall (5'11) so the height may rule Michelle in or out rather quickly.

O/T Clu: I've never seen a person in your Kitty Avatars ( which I love BTW ). Very curious who it is. TIA

If this has already been asked/ answered, I apologize, but am I correct in hearing that Michelle has no tattoos?

I thought I read she has a tattoo on her back of angel wings or something like that. I will try to find the post where I saw that.

I'm sure this is true but it's pretty tacky. I keep thinking what it would be like to see that as someone who is close to Michelle. Totally insensitive.

I agree. It is very sick. Not right at all. I guess nothing is sacred anymore.

According to Michelle's family:

THE BODY IN GEORGIA IS NOT MICHELLE.

http://www.facebook.com/michelleparkermissingperson?sk=wall

At this point I think we need to go with what her family is saying and trying to get out there, despite media. - Just my opinion.

The family have been correct on everything else so far and they are making it clear this is NOT Michelle.

If investigators told her family it is NOT Michelle and it is...That would be cruel and unusual punishment.
I don't think that happened when they could just say "we don't know." If it did they should get in major trouble for it. :twocents:

I remember several years ago when they did the Obit for Bob Hope, way before he died! Somehow it leaked out too.

Well yeah, and Steve Jobs died like three times before the real one.

O/T Clu: I've never seen a person in your Kitty Avatars ( which I love BTW ). Very curious who it is. TIA
(Every time I see it I think, "Wonder where Clu got a pic of a young George Harrison holding a kitty?!")

According to Michelle's family:

THE BODY IN GEORGIA IS NOT MICHELLE.

http://www.facebook.com/michelleparkermissingperson?sk=wall

At this point I think we need to go with what her family is saying and trying to get out there, despite media. - Just my opinion.

The family have been correct on everything else so far and they are making it clear this is NOT Michelle.

If investigators told her family it is NOT Michelle and it is...That would be cruel and unusual punishment.
I don't think that happened when they could just say "we don't know." If it did they should get in major trouble for it. :twocents:

Once again, I'll wait till I hear it verified straight from LE.

Nice! And the judge thought the twins would be safe in their environment? :banghead:

I'm having a tough time with that too. We've got MP on video claiming he laid his hands on her. We've got her attempt at a restraining order based on him throwing things at her and smashing her car window in full view of the twins, we've got the 11yr old claiming he has seen DS hit MP, we've got DS with a record of domestic battery against a previous wife, another charge of battery for which we don't know the victim. It just goes on and on. And the children have been witness to some of it. Even the night this happened she dropped the twins off to be with their father and he immediately took them over to his parent's house. And then he wasn't home when the family called looking for Michelle. Now he is the prime suspect in their mother's disappearance and yet none of this is just cause why he shouldn't be the prime guardian of these children?

MOO

Did anyone write down the times that Lauren gave during Prime News?

Is it Laurel or Lauren or?

Thanks so much Patty for the quick upload of the Vinnie video.. Lots of info as you said including we definitely have a bit of a different timeline according to Lauren Erickson, Michelle's sister.. Don't have but couple secs to post but the two main time differences I caught right off the bat were that..

1) the time stamp on the surveillance video of Michelle's hummer arriving at Dales condo is actually 4:00 and not 3:18pm as has been discussed thus far..

2) the other was a Biggie IMO and it was the time that Michelle's 11year old called the salon asking where was his mom.. Lauren stated that was at 6:50pm and that Michelle was reported missing not too long after that time..

HTH for now.. I'll be back later going to sling some hair.. Lol.. Everybody needing those Christmas hairdos, ya know?!?!?

BBM

This is definitely not timestamped 4 pm. So would that mean the neighbors time is off on the camera? OR this isn't Michelle's Hummer? Yeah ok....

This is not directed at you Smooth. I'm just so sick and tired of all the contradictions. The next thing you know we'll all be told be can wake up now, it was all a bad dream. Ugh.....

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2011-11-30 at 7.37.03 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2011-11-30 at 7.37.03 PM.png
    393.2 KB · Views: 33
The tweets from reporters are now beginning to make corrections re: body in Georgia.

It's fun to watch this happening.

Did anyone write down the times that Laurel gave during Prime News?

Is it Laurel or Lauren or?

I always thought it was Lauren but then I saw people posting Laurel so thought I was wrong. lol

BBM

This is definitely not timestamped 4 pm. So would that mean the neighbors time is off on the camera? OR this isn't Michelle's Hummer? Yeah ok....

This is not directed at you Smooth. I'm just so sick and tired of all the contradictions. The next thing you know we'll all be told be can wake up now, it was all a bad dream. Ugh.....

Michelle's sister said that it is Michelle's vehicle going in however the time stamp on the camera is wrong. When it shows 3:18, it is actually 4:00 PM.

I posted Prime News video and all this info is in that video.

Had to put housework aside upon hearing JVM and a body found in GA. They said it had been awhile, so I'm more inclined to think it may be Gail Palmgren; just from the fact I don't think IF it was DS1 or DS2 they wouldn't have driven that far, imo.

Gosh, you guys have been busy since noon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro