FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks again

Hmmm...i dont know if i read the article in the wrong context or if it is misinformation, but if its misinformation why the heck would the media leave it online and not run a correction on it. This is a missing persons case afterall and one would think the media would want the correct information out there, but who knows maybe they dont feel the need to correct when wrong. MOO

That is what is confusing me too. Because when this video was originally shown, it was quickly retracted and we were told it was because it was the neighbors Hummer. So I do not know why it is still being shown OR IF IT IS NOW being revisited by the press for some reason.

From what I understand, and others may correct me if it is wrong, apparently, this hummer which is on video an hour and a half later, is NOT Parkers video. Apparently it was owned by some one in the neighborhood , and it passed by the video camera, but it was not hers. That is what we have been told.

That is the way I understand it too. Someone posted a link to 2 video newscast from WKMG that they have saved to their photobucket . One that was the initial report that stated the video being shown contained a picture of MP's hummer seen leaving without the decals. The other one is where the news station retracted that and explained that the one that was shown as leaving was really a neighbor's not MP's.

Found the link in my history but sorry I don't remember the name they use here. Sound is very low, you will have to turn your sound all the way up to hear.

http://s1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee375/dixie6920/

Looking at the video closely it almost appears the driver is wearing a white shirt, it is grainy and hard to tell but we know its reported she was wearing the blue Florida Gators hoodie. Hmmm

Also, mp's height is 5"3 or so right, the person in the drivers seat appears to be sitting a lot taller than a shorter person would..

Looking at the video closely it almost appears the driver is wearing a white shirt, it is grainy and hard to tell but we know its reported she was wearing the blue Florida Gators hoodie. Hmmm

Sorry I don't see it. Rewatched just now, stopping, starting and zooming in and I can't see anything that looks like a white shirt. Now the driver's side right view mirror appears to look gray against the tinted window but that is all I can note.

I think there is much more on that video than her just arriving. At the very least, it has to show him leaving w/ the kids for his parents. He wouldnt go the other direction to exit from his driveway b/c its a loong roundabout way where the direction MP arrived from is a straight shot to the gate. Theyre keeping that video from being released for a reason. JMO.

If he was aware of the video camera, then he most likely would have gone the other way, and if someone had come over to assist him, he would have told them about the camera, and asked them to avoid it. I don't know how obvious the camera would be, or even if the neighbour had told him that he had one installed. That would be something the neighbour should be able to clarify.

Also, mp's height is 5"3 or so right, the person in the drivers seat appears to be sitting a lot taller than a shorter person would..

I think she is listed as 5'6" 133 lbs. Or at least what I have read. I just hope that LE can find some leads to find her tomorrow. :(

If he was aware of the video camera, then he most likely would have gone the other way, and if someone had come over to assist him, he would have told them about the camera, and asked them to avoid it. I don't know how obvious the camera would be, or even if the neighbour had told him that he had one installed. That would be something the neighbour should be able to clarify.

Ok, we might be giving ds a little too much credit, just bc he was a marine doesn't make him an expert assasin. Remember what all he was charged with while in active duty, obviously he did not lead a "die hard soldier" life- imo. Imo and bc of what I metioned on I think thread 2 and by above quote ds did not know of the camera and yes his father is his acomplice, and the video shows ds2 driving the van.

I think there is much more on that video than her just arriving. At the very least, it has to show him leaving w/ the kids for his parents. He wouldnt go the other direction to exit from his driveway b/c its a loong roundabout way where the direction MP arrived from is a straight shot to the gate. Theyre keeping that video from being released for a reason. JMO.

Sorry, this quote.

From what I understand, and others may correct me if it is wrong, apparently, this hummer which is on video an hour and a half later, is NOT Parkers video. Apparently it was owned by some one in the neighborhood , and it passed by the video camera, but it was not hers. That is what we have been told.

That is correct.

Ive been trying to keep up but may have missed a couple of things.

I just don't understand how he could do anything in such close proximity to other condos without anyone seeing anything. Has anyone here done a driveby of the area to see if this "second" hummer exists? Doubtful that it does.
If he took off decals and wheel cover, where did he do this? in garage, out front, where was his car or van? Did she pull into garage or did he? Someone saw something.
And while I'm not familiar with the area, there must be more public video footage of the hummer's movements with traffic lights etc. that we are probably not aware of.
Who's white van in neighbor's video?

One other thing to wonder about (as if we need another thing) is the baby care seats. So if Michelle is not driving the hummer in the complex that means she is already someplace else. Dale would have to drive the hummer in, with the kids in the car seats back to the condo just to be on tape or have a witness she showed up. If the plan was to meet him at x and put kids in his truck, he would have to have seats or she gives him car seats to have the kids in his care for x amount of time. So I am wondering if the car seats are in the hummer? Or are there two sets of cars seats. Small detail but could help LE piece things together. I am staying with the 3:18 time of hummer coming in, that is on tape and we know that is correct. So now I have to ask if it is her driving the hummer into the area, or is it Dale Sr, or Dale Jr? I don't think she ever got there, because of the remark by Dale that she dropped the kids off at 4:00. I also think the hummer went out a different way, and the video didn't catch it.

This was my original post back when people first started posting about Dale's second wife:

I have information concerning DS's deceased wife..it is indeed Shannon. And the "brain injury" was not a mere accident. I was told the supposed story, by Dale, and reported it accordingly after hearing about Michelle's disappearance. The investigator I spoke with said that many have come forth with the story he has told..and they took my account saying that they wanted to know how all of our stories compared. I do not feel comfortable sharing how it happened because it's extremely disturbing and brutal. The investigator did say that DS was in jail at the time of her death in another state.

Now that everyone has learned a lot more information about it..I'm going to describe in greater detail

I knew Dale back when I went to college in Orlando. I met him, and knew of Michelle, because I went to Cowboys frequently. We hung out several times outside of there as well. On one particular occasion, he told me his explanation of Shannon's death...please know that these are his words, not mine..."someone *advertiser censored***** her so hard against a bed they crushed her skull." He also implicated that it was a friend and that no one was ever charged with the crime. I cannot even put into words how that man described the scenario, but it wasn't normal. I never spoke with him again.

I was surprised that I hadn't read anything about Dale's wife being brutally murdered anywhere on any of these forums or in the news...if it was true, this would definitely be strange to have another woman in his life coming to a tragic end. If it wasn't true, why would he tell me this? I figured either way I should report it so I wrote to the e-mail given as a contact. An investigator for the case wrote me back and this is what she said:

I have been gathering as much as possible on the death of Shannon Collins and we know Dale was in prison at the time in another state but we still want to know more. I have a lot of information on the investigation. What I would like you to tell me though is the story Dale told you about her death. This I have been receiving a lot of tips on and it's very interesting to know what he has said to so many people. It's likely not related but we are looking into all angles. I'm curious if the story he told you is the same or similar to the ones in the tips we are getting.

So, there is what I know.

Praying for Michelle's family every day..

One other thing to wonder about (as if we need another thing) is the baby care seats. So if Michelle is not driving the hummer in the complex that means she is already someplace else. Dale would have to drive the hummer in, with the kids in the car seats back to the condo just to be on tape or have a witness she showed up. If the plan was to meet him at x and put kids in his truck, he would have to have seats or she gives him car seats to have the kids in his care for x amount of time. So I am wondering if the car seats are in the hummer? Or are there two sets of cars seats. Small detail but could help LE piece things together. I am staying with the 3:18 time of hummer coming in, that is on tape and we know that is correct. So now I have to ask if it is her driving the hummer into the area, or is it Dale Sr, or Dale Jr? I don't think she ever got there, because of the remark by Dale that she dropped the kids off at 4:00. I also think the hummer went out a different way, and the video didn't catch it.

That's assuming that he'd actually use car seats. I also wouldn't be surprised if he would leave the kids alone either.

That is what we heard but who knows he could have said "around 4 pm" and "about" time minutes.

It is kind of like me today I went to the grocery store around 3:30 this afternoon and was gone for about an hour. These aren't exact because I didn't see the need to note the times down to the exact minute. Heck I could have been off by 10, 15 or even 30 minutes. Sometimes reading these cases make me think I should start taking notes on what I do during the day just in case I ever need them....LOL!

I agree with you in normal situations. Exactly. But considering this was a BIG day for him with his national debut on television. The show was on 2-3, so it just got over when she arrived. He knew exactly what time it was.

That's assuming that he'd actually use car seats. I also wouldn't be surprised if he would leave the kids alone either.

I would assume he had car seats already in his car (they each had a set). I can't imagine MP would even drop the kids off there knowing they wouldn't be properly secured if they went somewhere. I guess they could have taken them out of the Hummer and put them in his car, but those things are pretty cumbersome to install/remove.

I would assume he had car seats already in his car (they each had a set). I can't imagine MP would even drop the kids off there knowing they wouldn't be properly secured if they went somewhere. I guess they could have taken them out of the Hummer and put them in his car, but those things are pretty cumbersome to install/remove.

I agree that on a "normal" day he'd use carseats. I'm just saying in this instance if he had to drive another vehicle or not bother to install them, he probably wouldn't if he were in a time crunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon