FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It took me awhile to read all 7 threads about Michelle but I wanted to make sure that I was up to date on what all has happened. My thoughts on what may have happened that day are as follows:

Michelle arrives at Dale Jr's condo to drop off the twins. An arguement begins for whatever reason and the twins, having gone through this before, leave mom and dad alone to go into another room to get away from the fighting. Something happens to Michelle in that she is not killed but is knocked out. Dale puts Michelle in the back of the Hummer while the twins are occupied. Dale then puts the twins in their car seats telling them they are going to see Grandpa and that mom is staying at the condo because she has a headache or whatever. Dale drives to Dale Srs house and drops the kids off, giving Dale Sr some excuse as to why he is driving the Hummer and that he has to run it back to his condo OR Dale Jr comes clean to Dale Sr about what he has done and that he needs to get rid of Michelle and the Hummer. Dale Jr drives the Hummer and does something with Michelle, not that far away. Dale Jr then drives the Hummer and parks it at the apartment complex where it is later found. Dale Jr then walks the 3 miles back to Dale Srs house and waits for the call from LE that he needs to go back to the condo for them to talk to him and search it.

Dale Jr would not need to drive two vehicles nor would he need someone to pick him up after leaving the Hummer. 3 miles is nothing for someone that is physically fit to walk.

With Dale Jr I see a man that is hung up on things that belong to HIM. HIS suitcase, HIS house, HIS Hummer, HIS kids, HIS fiance. When someone threatens to take something that belongs to him his temper really flares. I also saw the video of him walking into the emergancy custody hearing, he was full of anger (IMO). He had no reason to slam into the reporter yet he felt the need to do so. He had no reason to sling open the glass door to the point of hitting another reporter with it yet he felt the need to do so. He apparently has serious anger problems and any small thing would set him off.

MOO
<snipped for space>

Based on your theory, Dale leaves the Hummer in the parking lot, then he walks to his father's house. Now we have to add in that the police call him at some point and he has to return to the condo. What does he do then, have his father drive him back to the condo, and perhaps arrive at the same time the police are there and in his garage is his truck?

One other thing to wonder about (as if we need another thing) is the baby care seats. So if Michelle is not driving the hummer in the complex that means she is already someplace else. Dale would have to drive the hummer in, with the kids in the car seats back to the condo just to be on tape or have a witness she showed up. If the plan was to meet him at x and put kids in his truck, he would have to have seats or she gives him car seats to have the kids in his care for x amount of time. So I am wondering if the car seats are in the hummer? Or are there two sets of cars seats. Small detail but could help LE piece things together. I am staying with the 3:18 time of hummer coming in, that is on tape and we know that is correct. So now I have to ask if it is her driving the hummer into the area, or is it Dale Sr, or Dale Jr? I don't think she ever got there, because of the remark by Dale that she dropped the kids off at 4:00. I also think the hummer went out a different way, and the video didn't catch it.

I would have to assume there are two sets of car seats as they are a pain to take out and put back in again. Although in my day, we never had car seats (44 years ago).

Based on the time-frame and the distance Michelle traveled, it is pretty positive that Michelle is driving into the area.

IF Michelle didn't get there, then we have to go back to the daycare center, as that was the stop she had prior to being seen on the camera.

Not sure how Dale, Jr. and/or Dale's Sr. would have been able to intercept Michelle after she picked up the children at the daycare. They would have had to know the exact time she was arriving at the daycare. Remember this is broad daylight.

Dale has never stated anything, all we are hearing is what other people are saying Dale stated, and for now, I have to take that with a "grain of salt" because the info the family released earlier has now changed. Example: Older child calling grandmother at 3:30, now it is 6:50; claiming the clock is wrong on the camera when in fact it is correct.

Dale has never stated anything, all we are hearing is what other people are saying Dale stated, and for now, I have to take that with a "grain of salt" because the info the family released earlier has now changed. Example: Older child calling grandmother at 3:30, now it is 6:50; claiming the clock is wrong on the camera when in fact it is correct.

Respectfully snipped. BBM

I have to keep reminding myself that Dale has not made any public statements. I'm finding that most of what we "know" is coming from Michelle's family. I am starting to have a similar problem with "statements" from law enforcement. I can't find a link to an article where OPD makes a statement about the Waterford text being bogus. I can only find where Michelle's brother says it or where it is stated in an article that OPD believes that it was a bogus text.

Given all of the inconsistencies in the facts as they are being reported, I am not willing to take a summary statement as fact anymore. I'd like to see a direct quote from OPD on the "bogus" text. I've been going crazy trying to find one. Have you seen any articles where they stated this directly?

Respectfully snipped. BBM

I have to keep reminding myself that Dale has not made any public statements. I'm finding that most of what we "know" is coming from Michelle's family. I am starting to have a similar problem with "statements" from law enforcement. I can't find a link to an article where OPD makes a statement about the Waterford text being bogus. I can only find where Michelle's brother says it or where it is stated in an article that OPD believes that it was a bogus text.

Given all of the inconsistencies in the facts as they are being reported, I am not willing to take a summary statement as fact anymore. I'd like to see a direct quote from OPD on the "bogus" text. I've been going crazy trying to find one. Have you seen any articles where they stated this directly?

I have not seen anything from OPD, and I so want to see something. Although I rarely go on what the media reports because clearly, in this case, right within their own articles they contradict their own story.

I also never go on what the family says this person says because how do we know this is fact. Hearsay just never works in the courtroom.

Now that different times have come out regarding when the child called his grandmother, denying the camera time is correct, and even right down to the presser on the day Dale was named a suspect.

The family wrote on their Facebook page there will be a press conference BUT we have no idea why, etc., etc. I thought "wait a second" why say you don't know, and then actually know Dale was going to be named a suspect. Or constantly say Dale is cooperating, when in fact it comes out that Dale didn't want to take a poly. :crazy:

The normal thing to do is say: "there will be a press conference at 2:00 PM" and just leave it at that. Why say "we have no idea what it is all about?"

I just can't take the square peg and try and fit it in a round hole, just because it's suppose to fit!

This was my original post back when people first started posting about Dale's second wife:

I have information concerning DS's deceased wife..it is indeed Shannon. And the "brain injury" was not a mere accident. I was told the supposed story, by Dale, and reported it accordingly after hearing about Michelle's disappearance. The investigator I spoke with said that many have come forth with the story he has told..and they took my account saying that they wanted to know how all of our stories compared. I do not feel comfortable sharing how it happened because it's extremely disturbing and brutal. The investigator did say that DS was in jail at the time of her death in another state.

Now that everyone has learned a lot more information about it..I'm going to describe in greater detail

I knew Dale back when I went to college in Orlando. I met him, and knew of Michelle, because I went to Cowboys frequently. We hung out several times outside of there as well. On one particular occasion, he told me his explanation of Shannon's death...please know that these are his words, not mine..."someone *advertiser censored***** her so hard against a bed they crushed her skull." He also implicated that it was a friend and that no one was ever charged with the crime. I cannot even put into words how that man described the scenario, but it wasn't normal. I never spoke with him again.

I was surprised that I hadn't read anything about Dale's wife being brutally murdered anywhere on any of these forums or in the news...if it was true, this would definitely be strange to have another woman in his life coming to a tragic end. If it wasn't true, why would he tell me this? I figured either way I should report it so I wrote to the e-mail given as a contact. An investigator for the case wrote me back and this is what she said:

I have been gathering as much as possible on the death of Shannon Collins and we know Dale was in prison at the time in another state but we still want to know more. I have a lot of information on the investigation. What I would like you to tell me though is the story Dale told you about her death. This I have been receiving a lot of tips on and it's very interesting to know what he has said to so many people. It's likely not related but we are looking into all angles. I'm curious if the story he told you is the same or similar to the ones in the tips we are getting.

So, there is what I know.

Praying for Michelle's family every day..

BBM

I'm not doubting that he told you this. But I can't imagine why he would go around telling people this story. Whether HE made it up, or HIS FRIEND did and DS believed it, it makes me feel like the details of what really happened were definitely covered up. And that DS and his friend think the head trauma was the reason for her death, not the overdose (which may not have been her own doing).

Perhaps the friend really did feel that's what happened, if he was under the influence himself? I don't know. I just can't picture the above scenario...but it was reported that the trauma was to the TOP of her head. :waitasec:

This was my original post back when people first started posting about Dale's second wife:

I have information concerning DS's deceased wife..it is indeed Shannon. And the "brain injury" was not a mere accident. I was told the supposed story, by Dale, and reported it accordingly after hearing about Michelle's disappearance. The investigator I spoke with said that many have come forth with the story he has told..and they took my account saying that they wanted to know how all of our stories compared. I do not feel comfortable sharing how it happened because it's extremely disturbing and brutal. The investigator did say that DS was in jail at the time of her death in another state.

Now that everyone has learned a lot more information about it..I'm going to describe in greater detail

I knew Dale back when I went to college in Orlando. I met him, and knew of Michelle, because I went to Cowboys frequently. We hung out several times outside of there as well. On one particular occasion, he told me his explanation of Shannon's death...please know that these are his words, not mine..."someone *advertiser censored***** her so hard against a bed they crushed her skull." He also implicated that it was a friend and that no one was ever charged with the crime. I cannot even put into words how that man described the scenario, but it wasn't normal. I never spoke with him again.

I was surprised that I hadn't read anything about Dale's wife being brutally murdered anywhere on any of these forums or in the news...if it was true, this would definitely be strange to have another woman in his life coming to a tragic end. If it wasn't true, why would he tell me this? I figured either way I should report it so I wrote to the e-mail given as a contact. An investigator for the case wrote me back and this is what she said:

I have been gathering as much as possible on the death of Shannon Collins and we know Dale was in prison at the time in another state but we still want to know more. I have a lot of information on the investigation. What I would like you to tell me though is the story Dale told you about her death. This I have been receiving a lot of tips on and it's very interesting to know what he has said to so many people. It's likely not related but we are looking into all angles. I'm curious if the story he told you is the same or similar to the ones in the tips we are getting.

So, there is what I know.

Praying for Michelle's family every day..

I don't understand the need to investigate what Dale stated to other people regarding his wife's demise when Dale clearly had nothing to do with her death.

I don't understand the need to investigate what Dale stated to other people regarding his wife's demise when Dale clearly had nothing to do with her death.

I don't really know either...except it made me wonder if our stories weren't the same? I do think it's interesting that many people came forward with it...I wasn't the only one who found it really disturbing and questionable.

I thought I read in an earlier thread that she lived with DSr at the time of her death?? Did anyone else read this? Maybe since DSr has also been looked at in this case, they're wondering the same with Shannon?

I don't really know either...except it made me wonder if our stories weren't the same? I do think it's interesting that many people came forward with it...I wasn't the only one who found it really disturbing and questionable.

I thought I read in an earlier thread that she lived with DSr at the time of her death?? Did anyone else read this? Maybe since DSr has also been looked at in this case, they're wondering the same with Shannon?

It appears that the death of Shannon has been investigated and the ME ruled it as an "accidental overdose" with blunt force trauma to the head. Although we do not have the autopsy report, at least I didn't see it.

According to the documents, Shannon left her parents and moved in with Dale's parents during his incarceration in NC or SC can't remember the state at the moment.

I can't find any reason to put Dale Sr., into the picture just because he was his home and the general public is not thrilled about him.

I know this was touched on a day or so ago but I still wonder about MP's family decision to change their focus to Seminole County where she worked and lived rather than in Orange county where she was last seen, her hummer found and her cell last pinged from.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/dive-crews-search-new-pond-missing-mom/nFsLy/

Seminole County is north of Orange County with the Barn in Sanford being in the northern part of Seminole. The Millenia mall, the apt complex where the hummer was found, Waterford and the condo are more in the southern part of Orange.

I know ODP is not going to stop the search in Orange County but Seminole County seems like a waste of resources to me at this point. Personality if I was going to change areas I would move it to the path from the condo to Titusville where DSjr worked the next day.

This decision by the family makes me wonder if they may have alternative theories as to what happened that day or the way it happened.

Good point. But I have two thoughts on this:

If she died as a result of someone assaulting her, and that person confessed to DS, could he be considering withholding evidence of some sort, if he didn't bring it to the attention of LE? (I have no idea, just wondering.)

Also, if he was incarcerated as a result of his DV charges on her, then is it possible that he could have been mad and requested his friend do away with her?

BBM

I'm not doubting that he told you this. But I can't imagine why he would go around telling people this story. Whether HE made it up, or HIS FRIEND did and DS believed it, it makes me feel like the details of what really happened were definitely covered up. And that DS and his friend think the head trauma was the reason for her death, not the overdose (which may not have been her own doing).

Perhaps the friend really did feel that's what happened, if he was under the influence himself? I don't know. I just can't picture the above scenario...but it was reported that the trauma was to the TOP of her head. :waitasec:

I don't know if the previous head trauma inflicted by Jr played into her death. I do think that this young man has a terrible issue with his view of women. His violence and attitude (IMO) were not born in a vacuum.

Good point. But I have two thoughts on this:

If she died as a result of someone assaulting her, and that person confessed to DS, could he be considering withholding evidence of some sort, if he didn't bring it to the attention of LE? (I have no idea, just wondering.)

Also, if he was incarcerated as a result of his DV charges on her, then is it possible that he could have been mad and requested his friend do away with her?

According to what we know, Dale's wife died from an "accidental drug overdose" with indication noted of blunt force trauma to the head.

The ME apparently had good reason to list her death "accidental overdose" because of the toxicology reports/levels.

For me personally, I have to respect the ME's report as fact.

I don't know if the previous head trauma inflicted by Jr played into her death. I do think that this young man has a terrible issue with his view of women. His violence and attitude (IMO) were not born in a vacuum.

In my opinion there is far more evidence that DS Jr has substance abuse issues than there is that he grew up in a home where domestic violence was an issue. He clearly has anger management problems. Throw drugs and booze into that mix and you have a real mess. I think he is equally likely to beat on a man as he is a woman. His first conviction and his apparent overreaction to the reporters clearly shows that.

Thank you for sharing what you know of DS and the death of his wife.

I do think it is relevant, not because he was involved, but because of how he recalls the event.

This was his wife FGS, to remember her death not with sadness and preserving her memory, but with callous and vulgar descriptions. Whether his version is true or not, it shows a cold hearted soul, unfazed by the trauma his wife experienced, in fact adding insult to injury.

It tells me that he is capable of cruelty that most would find sickening.

:furious:

I know this was touched on a day or so ago but I still wonder about MP's family decision to change their focus to Seminole County where she worked and lived rather than in Orange county where she was last seen, her hummer found and her cell last pinged from.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/dive-crews-search-new-pond-missing-mom/nFsLy/

Seminole County is north of Orange County with the Barn in Sanford being in the northern part of Seminole. The Millenia mall, the apt complex where the hummer was found, Waterford and the condo are more in the southern part of Orange.

I know ODP is not going to stop the search in Orange County but Seminole County seems like a waste of resources to me at this point. Personality if I was going to change areas I would move it to the path from the condo to Titusville where DSjr worked the next day.

This decision by the family makes me wonder if they may have alternative theories as to what happened that day or the way it happened.

I have wondered the same thing. I am also wondering about the bogus Waterford text. I really want to know what cell tower that text connected with. If it was one that was in the area of DS Jr's condo, why not search in that area? I don't know what the coverage areas look like or how to even figure that out. Does anyone know about that kind of thing?

Thank you for sharing what you know of DS and the death of his wife.

I do think it is relevant, not because he was involved, but because of how he recalls the event.

This was his wife FGS, to remember her death not with sadness and preserving her memory, but with callous and vulgar descriptions. Whether his version is true or not, it shows a cold hearted soul, unfazed by the trauma his wife experienced, in fact adding insult to injury.

It tells me that he is capable of cruelty that most would find sickening.

:furious:

You couldn't have said it better. Exactly my impression.

According to what we know, Dale's wife died from an "accidental drug overdose" with indication noted of blunt force trauma to the head.

The ME apparently had good reason to list her death "accidental overdose" because of the toxicology reports/levels.

For me personally, I have to respect the ME's report as fact.

I totally agree with your post, but people are strange (in your best Jim Morrison voice...LOL).
The recent opening of the Natalie Wood case. NO ONE could be charged, the captain "remembers", but was drunk...not gonna go into baby Lisa's case.
The two people remaining on the boat told LE their rendition of what happened that nite....case closed....accident. Whoopsie!!! Case open.
Not exactly the SAME circumstances, but things start stirring the pot, people start talking - after this many years, seems some peoples recollection of events become "clearer" and away we go!! (cut to Jackie Gleason mode...LOL)

FWIW, and with the utmost respect, I have always had to read with caution when others say someone else stated something, as there is no way to prove what was said to someone as fact.

This is the Internet and so much is stated all over the place, IMO.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/...-shannon-smith_n_1126349.html?ref=mostpopular

Within this Huffington Post article are legal documents relating to Dale Smith that date back to 1996, including the Sept. 2000 incident regarding Shannon Smith's head injury. Again these are official documents from LE. Very VERY fascinating stuff that gives a clear and revealing picture of who Dale Smith is. In my eyes, he's definitely a dangerous person and I worry for his children.

You can download the documents to your computer in the form of a PDF document, which I recommend so you may read the documents at your leisure. (Look for: READ KEY COURT DOCUMENTS IN THE CASE: Dale Smith Legal Documents, halfway through the article. The DOWNLOAD button is in orange.)

The PDF also includes documents relating to what happened to Shannon on the night she died. You might even reconsider whether this was an accidental overdose or something entirely different. Medical examiners have far too often been known to make mistakes.

Thinking out loud too much about this case this morning and looking at the map someone made here.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid...&ll=28.77127,-81.220551&spn=0.740302,1.001129

Even though it looks bad for DS, a carjacking and a vehicle dump in this area wouldn't be out of logic.

Both the locations of where the Hummer was found and the Mac store are oh so close to Kirkland Road to the west.

For those not local, Kirkland Rd is a straight 6 lane road that goes in between the tourist district of International Dr at the south end to Pine Hills (or Crime Hills as it is know to locals) at the north end with Metro West in the middle. All 3 of these areas known for high crime.

As an added note I pulled up crimespot, put a date of 11/17(the date MP went missing) in and searched Millenia Blvd just to get me in the area of where the vehicle was found. Noticed that there were 2 reports of stolen vehicles on Kirkman that day.

http://spotcrime.com/fl/orlando/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member