FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
-- i wasn't sure how to take that when i 1st read it.

--but, the episode aired between 2 and 3 p.m. ( their segment was thought to be the 1st 1/2 hour---2 2:30.)

--she was at the salon at 2:30 , picking up the twins at daycare after, and then to dale2's.

--he says the last he heard from her was when she texted him a "this song reminds me of you" @ 3:15---he replies with a smiley face/heart--she pulls into dale2's at 3:18.

--when would she have called and explained the show to him?... is what i have a timeline problem with?

--i can see a mutual friend telling him all about it later..( she went on the show, humiliating as it was, to get out of paying for the ring --as her mom said on GMA...( the show pays the judgement to the "winner"...in this case, michelle's $2500. )

--and he doesn't say they 'never spoke of dale2' ---he says he never met him.

--we do need an LE press conference to give us some solid info to work with.

my thought is that she spoke to Nate while driving to get the twins or on her way to drop them off. She left the salon at 2:30, so the PC episode had just ended.

ok here's a another question, there very much seems to be a huge grey area between ex and noobie. Why has there not been not only a close girlfriend or close friends of either sides come out to shed any kind of light on the dynamics of either relationships? That would be very strange if noone was close but family. Imo

my thought is that she spoke to Nate while driving to get the twins or on her way to drop them off. She left the salon at 2:30, so the PC episode had just ended.

If she had called him while she was driving from the salon to pick up the twins after her segment was over at about 2:15 (I suppose it's possible they watched it at the salon since we don't know what she was doing most of the day), Nate didn't say anything at all about this conversation. Instead he said Michelle texted him about a song on the radio and he replied with a heart and a smiley-face. Seems like a lot of detail about the text and zero detail about the phone call. This makes me think it wasn't Michelle that called him about the PC episode.

If she had called him while she was driving from the salon to pick up the twins after her segment was over at about 2:15 (I suppose it's possible they watched it at the salon since we don't know what she was doing most of the day), Nate didn't say anything at all about this conversation. Instead he said Michelle texted him about a song on the radio and he replied with a heart and a smiley-face. Seems like a lot of detail about the text and zero detail about the phone call. This makes me think it wasn't Michelle that called him about the PC episode.

Theres definitly something missing here.

And in going back to this statement made by Yvonne do you all believe that she was talking about Dale Sr's house?? I know some said that's what they thought as this was said immediately preceding(a day or two prior)that big ol' bust down that did at Sr's house?? I don't know what to think?? So, Yvonne really thought they had Michelle held in Sr's house??

ETA: sorry to be bringing up past articles.. I'm just going thru reviewing from the beginning and am finding things that make question.. Or go hmmmmmm.. Or things that I just didn't know(like my previous post about Michelle calling Nate immediately after the PC aired)

That statement makes me feel sad. Yvonne just hoping she can kick down the door and rescue her little girl from the people who are holding her. I also believe she was talking about Sr's house.

--but he says:

That “The People's Court” episode with her ex-fiancé was taped before they started dating, and Mitchell says Parker never mentioned it to him.

He only heard about it through a friend who saw it. ( when it aired beteen 2-3 p.m. )

--that would mean, to me, that she never spoke to him about it-----but, a friend ( of his/theirs ) did.

--or he would have said , in addition to getting the 3:15 text about the song-----i ALSO spoke with her just before , blah di blah....( but he didn't.)

First time posting and having a hard time providing links, so bear with me.

Patty G. uploaded some great videos (thanks!) and the 11/27 Today Show episode shows the text msgs between MP and her sister on the morning of 11/17. That'll help pinpoint a little on how MP spent the earlier part of her day. The first text from MP looks like it was sent at 9 AM asking "Karentin today?" to which LE responds.

Sorry I can't get the link to include the entire screen shot. I'm hoping I will eventually figure out my way around here.

On the Today Show This Morning

Dale Smith's 2nd Wife's Family Speaks Out

--but he says:

That “The People's Court” episode with her ex-fiancé was taped before they started dating, and Mitchell says Parker never mentioned it to him.

He only heard about it through a friend who saw it. ( when it aired beteen 2-3 p.m. )

--that would mean, to me, that she never spoke to him about it-----but, a friend ( of his/theirs ) did.

--or he would have said , in addition to getting the 3:15 text about the song-----i ALSO spoke with her just before , blah di blah....( but he didn't.)

BBM-

Here's a link:

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/november/347644/

It says:

One of the last people Michelle spoke with before she disappeared, her boyfriend Nate Mitchell, described their last communications.

Reading this again, I imagine they could have been referring to the text when they say "spoke".

He only heard about it through a friend who saw it.

He says she called shortly after it aired to explain everything, and he tells News 13‘s never met Dale Smith.

This has come up several times. And some of us have wondered when MP called to explain. If a friend called to tell him about the episode, MP called him to explain, he spoke to her after she dropped off the kids, and the last text he got was at 3:15 pm (before kids were dropped off btw), and then she didn't respond after his smiley face and heart text, I'm not sure how it all ties in together.

But of course, he could have been misquoted, been guessing on the approximate times, or just assumed she had already dropped off the kids.

ETA~ Reading the article again, it says, "He was in contact with her Thursday after she dropped off her twin 3-year-olds at her ex-fiancé's home." Again, this could be the text and not that he actually spoke to her, which is what I assumed when I first read about him. So I guess the only question now, is when did MP call to explain the episode? I have a feeling the media is to blame for messing up his timeline. MOO

Question for alwaysright: Were the gates open? I'm curious if they are open during the day or if non-residents need to be buzzed in (or follow someone in) or if the gates are open at least during the day. Feel free to msg me if need be.

The gates are closed and do require one of the following:

1. Enter a specific code to open gate (Guests given code by Homeowner)
2. Card or Gate Opener to open gate (Homeowner)
3. Use the directory to contact Homeowner so they can buzz you in using phone
4. Follow a car that has been granted access.

I have always seen that the gates are always closed and require one of the above.

dale2endcondounit.jpg

i figure michelle pulled up on the street to drop off the children, especially if the truck was in the driveway at the time and perhaps the pickup truck in the garage.

These condos are on top of one another with windows all over the place.

I wonder whose vehicle is in the driveway next to the white van?

When were these pictures taken?

12/4/11

First time posting and having a hard time providing links, so bear with me.

Patty G. uploaded some great videos (thanks!) and the 11/27 Today Show episode shows the text msgs between MP and her sister on the morning of 11/17. That'll help pinpoint a little on how MP spent the earlier part of her day. The first text from MP looks like it was sent at 9 AM asking "Karentin today?" to which LE responds.

Sorry I can't get the link to include the entire screen shot. I'm hoping I will eventually figure out my way around here.

:greetings::welcome4:

On the Today Show This Morning

Dale Smith's 2nd Wife's Family Speaks Out

Thanks for the info. I'm really curious to see what they have to say and why they are still suspicious.

Hope you are doing okay Sparky.

These are great photos. You earned your pay today. Oops, that's right, we don't get paid to do this...

Can you tell me if I've indicated (with a red X) the correct unit on this satellite view?

No! we don't get paid but we do get answers......

Yes you do have the correct unit with the X

BBM-

Here's a link:

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/november/347644/

It says:

Reading this again, I imagine they could have been referring to the text when they say "spoke".

This has come up several times. And some of us have wondered when MP called to explain. If a friend called to tell him about the episode, MP called him to explain, he spoke to her after she dropped off the kids, and the last text he got was at 3:15 pm (before kids were dropped off btw), and then she didn't respond after his smiley face and heart text, I'm not sure how it all ties in together.

But of course, he could have been misquoted, been guessing on the approximate times, or just assumed she had already dropped off the kids.

ETA~ Reading the article again, it says, "He was in contact with her Thursday after she dropped off her twin 3-year-olds at her ex-fiancé's home." Again, this could be the text and not that he actually spoke to her, which is what I assumed when I first read about him. So I guess the only question now, is when did MP call to explain the episode? I have a feeling the media is to blame for messing up his timeline. MOO

I couldn't agree more. We are seeing snipits of different interviews they have had and then repeats on other media taking what was said to a different reporter (eg seeing say for example "as reported by WKMG" then going on to say what that other news outlet said in their report) and sometimes we see things misquoted or contradicting what we have seen on other sites and then complicating it further, contradictions on tv media.

It's enough to make your head spin and question what you know you have read elsewhere to be different.

LE has been very close mouthed about what they know and have backup to prove. All these varying stories in the media actually probably helps them because it keeps their suspect guessing what they actually know (or don't know for that matter). Probably best for them at this point for him not to know.

I can understand why they have not made an arrest, even if they have enough evidence to do so. It starts the clock ticking on discovery and trial dates. Added to that, the Florida sunshine law and I would think they want to put that off as long as possible until they have all the evidence they think they can obtain before they have to start releasing any of it and starting any clock ticking.

IMO

ETA: Anyone notice that it is has been very quiet from MN for several days now? I find that a bit interesting given how he was all in front of the media at first. Maybe nothing to it but all of the sudden...poof.

I dont know if this will be allowed here,if not, mods please remove.

If anyone is keeping up with any family FB, posted about 4 hours ago, they say "good news is coming, but cant say what yet,and is due to everyones hard work paying off."(not exact words)

I really hope that means a good sign of MP being found,if not that, I hope an arrest is on the way and the children will be with MPs family. I kind of felt alot would be happening over the "break" the family took today and yesterday.

IMO that the good news is to do with maybe getting some visitations or shared custody with regards to MP's children......

Those babies should be allowed to be and see those who have surrounded them the majority of their lives. MP's mother and entire family would never allow anything to happen to those babies. Those babies are all they have of MP right now and IMO the would do absolutely anything for them and love them like there is no tomorrow...... No doubt in my mind who those babies should be with....

Question, do pings apply only to first party functions or do 3rd party functions such as applications like "fb" ping when they commumicate as well? Thanks

Well, "ping" really wouldn't be the right word. When a phone sends a "ping" signal out, it's just a little packet of data telling the phone company that the phone is available to make or receive a call and where the phone is currently located at.

Any apps on a phone are using the data network - not the voice network. So even if the app has some kind of "phone home" feature where it is constantly polling a remote location, the phone company will treat it just as if you were surfing the web.

"That “The People's Court” episode with her ex-fiancé was taped before they started dating, and Mitchell says Parker never mentioned it to him.

He only heard about it through a friend who saw it.

He says she called shortly after it aired to explain everything, and he tells News 13‘s never met Dale Smith."

-------i take that to mean the friend called shortly after air-time to tell him about it.

I agree with you about a "friend" called NM shortly after PC aired. I don't think that Michelle and NM got a chance to talk about it as the PC segment either because that segment was the first case, IIRC, of which, ended around 2:30 PM.

Well, "ping" really wouldn't be the right word. When a phone sends a "ping" signal out, it's just a little packet of data telling the phone company that the phone is available to make or receive a call and where the phone is currently located at.

And apps on a phone are using the data network - not the voice network. So even if the app has some kind of "phone home" feature where it is constantly polling a remote location, the phone company will treat it just as if you were surfing the web.

Can a provider locate where a phone was, though, when it was accessing the data network to surf the web?

Can a provider locate where a phone was, though, when it was accessing the data network to surf the web?

Yes and no. a phone company doesn't really correlate data between the voice and data network. If at 7AM your phone announces its location by pinging cell tower A and also at 7AM your phone transmits 50kb of data on the data network, then one could gain some assumptions about your location when you sent that data by looking at both data streams and the times that they occurred. But there is really nothing in that transaction via data network that specifies your location.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smjosephson