FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Controlling doesn't always even have to be an agressive thing; IMO, I think it can appear as passive... much more manipulative and sneaky. If it starts like that, it's even harder to detect.

And oh the mental torture the victim endures!!!!

From what I have read on Michelle's official FB, the fundraiser money is solely (I could be wrong on this) for a trust for the children. Especially, the twins. If Dale is charged with something in regards to Michelle's disappearance (whatever that may be) and she is either found (dead :( ) or is never found, than the twins would have lost both of their parents...and an enormous burden will be placed not only on Michelle's family but Dale's as well. I am pretty sure someone official like either her sister or someone else said that was what they were for...I am sure there are monies that go towards fliers and t-shirts, and I think that because Michelle worked at some of the venues volunteering their location (possibly not charging a fee) that is why where some of the events are being held where they are.

I do not know, however, how much the family has been searching. My thought process is the same as yours...but then, LE has not asked for/requested volunteers thus far, as I have seen. I don't know...but I scour all of the sites everyday like we all do for any nuggets, new or different...

I had seen and heard there are fundraisers for the searches, and i was assuming it was for family searches. Does LE accept money from personal fundraisers for searches?

I dont think LE asks for volunteers for searches do they? I thought that was strictly for LE personnel.

Well hopefully i get this all straight before the end of the night and perhaps learn something new or correct that i am mistaken on.

thanks

Artzypantz

Been gone alllll day but just checking in and hoping for some news. Michelle I think about you every day. I did quite a bit of driving today in Central Fl. and thought several times how many places there are to hide a body. Even if you look at the scavenger birds most would disregard them in rural areas just chalking them up to a dead animal. Sorry if this post is offensive it just kept running through my mind.

On a funnier note Patty G your post above about talking poop about you and then running to warn you about others just cracked me up! Reminds me of my inlaws!Hubby has 7 brothers and before we moved here he warned me about the some of wives in the family!

I just call them out on it,seems to diffuse the given situation rather quickly. lol

Just because we have very little in the way of new information...

I was going back to where her Hummer was found. 4700 Walden Circle. From this map, there are three retention ponds/small lake/whatever...one of which caught my eye as the parking lots (two of them) back up into the lake/pond...

Just a thought. Has this area been thoroughly searched?

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q...code_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CB4Q8gEwAA

I don't think Dale would have driven the Hummer with the sticker because he could not risk someone seeing the Hummer and him driving it. The GLOW sticker would make it too memorable and noticeable. imoo

Speaking of the sticker, it would have most likely left a ridge line of road dust, leaving a faint outline of the glow sticker.

If that outline is missing, then that could mean someone took the time SOMEWHERE to at LEAST wash the window... perhaps washing even more, like the whole Hummer- inside and out... any of which would take time and thought... even if it were ONLY the sticker...i.e. 'I gotta get that sticker off of that window! As if having a dam* Hummer to hide isn't enough!...' 'D@mm!t M!!!'.... '$h!t! You can STILL see it!!!!:banghead: Wheres my fricken window cleaner!?!?!?!' :banghead:

From what I have read on Michelle's official FB, the fundraiser money is solely (I could be wrong on this) for a trust for the children. Especially, the twins. If Dale is charged with something in regards to Michelle's disappearance (whatever that may be) and she is either found (dead :( ) or is never found, than the twins would have lost both of their parents...and an enormous burden will be placed not only on Michelle's family but Dale's as well. I am pretty sure someone official like either her sister or someone else said that was what they were for...I am sure there are monies that go towards fliers and t-shirts, and I think that because Michelle worked at some of the venues volunteering their location (possibly not charging a fee) that is why where some of the events are being held where they are.

I do not know, however, how much the family has been searching. My thought process is the same as yours...but then, LE has not asked for/requested volunteers thus far, as I have seen. I don't know...but I scour all of the sites everyday like we all do for any nuggets, new or different...

I'm beginning to have a hard time with these fund raisers. There are children every day that are left with without parents and it's, I'm sure a bruden for those families as well.

In passing this morning, Dustin was on WFTV. (Paraphrasing) he said they would probably move the command center again to a different location after Kissimmee to get the word out.

IMO to me it looks as though the command center is moving around to different areas just to raise money.

All of the children should receive SS if Michelle is found to be no longer with us. So what's the deal?

I just don't get it. :waitasec:

I'm beginning to have a hard time with these fund raisers. There are children every day that are left with without parents and it's, I'm sure a bruden for those families as well.

In passing this morning, Dustin was on WFTV. (Paraphrasing) he said they would probably move the command center again to a different location after Kissimmee to get the word out.

IMO to me it looks as though the command center is moving around to different areas just to raise money.

All of the children should receive SS if Michelle is found to be no longer with us. So what's the deal?

I just don't get it. :waitasec:

bbm

Do we know that for sure? Has she worked long enough ?

That's Austin TX:crazy:

I edited it...check again...with your quote of my post. :woohoo: Sadly, I was not fast enough to edit...before you googled...:(

We need some sort of warning button when we are editing. LOL. :seeya::rocker:

Oh my. I was on webinars in training all afternoon and was hoping to come here and find some news that would help to find Michelle.

Where are you Michelle?

It's so close to Christmas and those twins and her older child NEED her. Her mother needs her. Her family needs her.

Where are you Michelle?

It comes up as 4700 Walden Circle Orlando for me.

I edited it...:maddening: LOL. Imagine my stellar awesomeness when I googled my own link only to find that it went to Austin...Great. I am just looking at thos three retention/ponds/lakes one is L shaped, the one below it looks like an upside down top of a thumbtack. And the one I am pretty much mostly interested is to the right of those. It has two parking lots...that run almost down to the lake (across from the big swimming pool)...if it was dark/late at night...you could conceivably take someone down there...

I edited it...check again...with your quote of my post. :woohoo: Sadly, I was not fast enough to edit...before you googled...:(

We need some sort of warning button when we are editing. LOL. :seeya::rocker:

All that water...AArrrggg!

Everything I've read says the $$ from the fundraisers are being put into a trust for the kids. I haven't read anything that says the money is going toward search efforts. I could be wrong of course.
After looking at maps of the area I think it's rather unrealistic to think they can search every pond, lake and wooded area. It's just way too much ground to cover. I'm thinking without a good lead they can't just start searching everywhere.

Can someone email this to LE? It does make sense to me.

I was the one to originally point this area out to WS after having already pointed it out to LE.

They expressed much interest and gave me a tip ID#, just in case anything came of it and I wanted to try to collect on some of the 5k...

Maybe they have resolved themselves to processing current evidence, booking, and negotiating w/ the perp(s) for LWOP instead of DP for information leading to her recovery because it's been a month and perhaps they are thinking that due to a lack of certain evidence that would have been available to them had they been able to find M sooner, that it isn't worth their resources anymore?

But why I don't exactly buy that scenario is because you wouldn't think that would stop the family, friends, and civilians from searching and they have stopped too...

So the question now is: Why would her own family stop looking? I don't know how long a reasonable window is before a family stops looking, and there IS no 'set rule' and I'm not judging. But perhaps they have been directed to stop? (that's the ONLY thing that could MAYBE stop me! and thats a big MAYBE!)

What other ideas does anyone have as to why, when M is still missing, regardless of what evidence LE possesses, stops an entire family from looking- altogether- all at once?

Lets hear your ideas!!:websleuther:

I think it's very strange that everyone seems to have stopped looking for her. I do understand that the family has to be exhausted. All I can think of is without a credible tip WHERE would they search? There are lakes, ponds and wooded areas everywhere around there.

Pias I'm not implying in any way that your tip is not credible. I too have gotten information psychically as to where she might be and did report it to LE. I was told basically 'thank you but we have received over 100 tips from psychics'. I realize it's just not feasible to search them all.

I hope this post doesn't get pulled cause I mentioned the 'psychic' word. I will not share any details here....promise. I think maybe somewhere down the road if they can't find her and can't name a suspect they may look back through these types of tips. But for now I don't think they are. Again, I totally understand.

bbm

Do we know that for sure? Has she worked long enough ?

The children would receive benefits based on what Michelle earned in her years of working and paying into Social Security.

How Much Will I Receive?

The benefit amount is based on the earnings of the person who died. The more the worker paid into Social Security, the greater your benefits will be.

Social Security uses the deceased worker’s basic benefit amount and calculates what percentage survivors are entitled to. The percentage depends on the survivors’ ages and relationship to the worker. If the person who died was receiving reduced benefits, your survivor’s benefit is based on that amount. Here are the most typical situations:

A widow or widower, at full retirement age or older, generally receives 100 percent of the worker’s basic benefit amount;

A widow or widower, age 60 or older, but under full retirement age, receives about 71-99 percent of the worker’s basic benefit amount; or

A widow or widower, any age, with a child younger than age 16, receives 75 percent of the worker’s benefit amount.

Children receive 75 percent of the worker’s benefit amount.

http://ssa.gov/pubs/10084.html

JMO, but I think we are all frustrated (punchy) because we have very little in the way of new information coming out from LE. I understand. We all want to help.

I just remember posting when Caylee went missing, there were a lot of tips about her being in Atlanta, Puerto Rico, etc... (just anywhere but right down the road)...but at the time we were getting other information from the county via document dumps.

The search warrant on Dale's residence/family's residence is sealed.
Police have named him the prime suspect.
He refused to take a poly after three interviews and has lawyered up. Not speaking with LE again. (JMO)
We don't know anything he told LE.
Her Hummer has been found. Missing decals.
The only time stamp we have for Michelle (on camera--not eyewitness accounts) is Michelle pulling into Dale's condo complex at 3:18pm on the day she went missing. We know it was her driving. At 3:18pm. And we know it was Michelle that dropped off the twins with Dale. We have not seen any other camera footage that shows Michelle. It doesn't mean there is not any. We haven't been shown any such footage.
We know LE has her phone and that it was allegedly found by divers at the bottom of a lake. LE has said it is her phone and that it is in remarkable condition.

Remarkable condition doesn't mean however, that they didn't have to send it elsewhere, like Quantico or some other place to get data off of it. JMO.

I am frustrated. But I am trying to believe that the police know what they are doing. Ultimately, all that matters is that Michelle is found.

The most frustrating case, is Kyron Horman's. I haven't seen evidence that the police are giving up on searching with Michelle. But searching is expensive. And as many have pointed out, there is a ton of water in Florida (forget the ocean surrounding it). Maybe they are waiting for more information from her phone itself? I have no idea. Right now, I haven't seen anything that makes me doubt that Dale is not the most probable suspect. But again, none of us know what LE has nor doesn't have.

Can anyone indicate on a satellite map the parking spot the Hummer was found in?

Everything I've read says the $$ from the fundraisers are being put into a trust for the kids. I haven't read anything that says the money is going toward search efforts. I could be wrong of course.
After looking at maps of the area I think it's rather unrealistic to think they can search every pond, lake and wooded area. It's just way too much ground to cover. I'm thinking without a good lead they can't just start searching everywhere.

Some of this money is going for searches, t-shirts and fliers, as well as taking care of the children. However, Dale will not be receiving money for the twins care EVER. However, Michelle's family will give money to the twins.

Basically, it boils down to when the twins are with Michelle's family they will be taken care of with these donations received from people/fund raisers.

Also trust funds for college apparently have been set-up, however all of this public donation money is a "secret" from the general public. :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000