FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a silly question, but I truthfully don't know the answer.

What is the job description of a HOA president exactly? Would they, for instance, have access to keys to the various condos for any reason? Or make key decisions about cameras in the development?

excellent question!

Not sure about the rims in what way exactly, Sparky?

Not sure that they were different or that they were changed? Or? Please clarify. Many thanks!!

I'm not sure they were changed. I've been studying the hummer for the last day now and I still haven't come to a conclusion if they were changed or not. Let me get back to you on that one ok.

Here's a random thought, was DSII in some sort of Hummer club? Have we discussed that?
I mean, did he know lots and lots of people with Hummers? Maybe there's a 3rd Hummer involved here....now that would be too much, right!?
Just forget I said it!

Sr did say go find yerself another hummer... :waitasec: well, he did:great:
:floorlaugh:

What is the job description of a HOA president exactly? Would they, for instance, have access to keys to the various condos for any reason? Or make key decisions about cameras in the development?

I'm not sure, but I found this.

PRESIDENT

The president of an association is vested with all the powers generally given to the chief executive officer of a corporation. While specific by-law provisions may vary the president's duties, it is generally presumed that he or she will preside at all meetings of the board and the membership. The president will execute contracts, orders and other documents in the name of the association as its agent. When signing documents, the president should indicate the capacity in which he or she is signing in order to avoid any personal liability since the president's signature, under most circumstances, will bind the association under a doctrine of inherent powers.

The president also assumes general charge of the day-to-day administration of the association and has the authority to order specific actions in furtherance of the board's policies. The president serves as spokesman for the board of directors in most matters relating to general association business. Like all officers of the association, the president has an affirmative duty to carry out the responsibilities of the office in the best interests of the association. Unless otherwise specified in governing documents, the president serves at the will of the board of directors and can be removed with or without cause at any time by a majority of the full board.

http://www.jccegov.com/neighborhoods/NCHomeownersAssociation/HOA_BOD_Members.html

AlwaysWright is doing good and still working on putting another piece of this puzzle together.....

029.jpg

DS Jr. likes being the center of attention to the extent of being involved with his HOA at Carter Glen Condos and IMO this photo of a comment was an insight?

Great Find Pias and looking forward to just how this fits into this mix.....

AlwaysWright loves to go to sales and wouldn't miss this sale for nothing. I will let all you know if I find anything interesting....

Honestly, I never thought this was more than a cutting remark to those who were in the opinion that he had something to do with M's disappearance. On a personal note, We had a an HOA president at the condo I'm at that was very meddlesome and thought they were greatest thing since sliced bread. Just a thought. MOO

Here's a random thought, was DSII in some sort of Hummer club? Have we discussed that?
I mean, did he know lots and lots of people with Hummers? Maybe there's a 3rd Hummer involved here....now that would be too much, right!?
Just forget I said it!

LOL Did you listen to the pod cast from The Bucket Head Show I posted? A lady on there said they owned 3 Hummers. Confused the Heck outta me.:floorlaugh:

Am I the only one having trouble with theses blown margins?

Not sure of the exact powers but I lived in a townhouse with a HOA for several years. The president was basically responsible for the following: (at least this is what he did and I observed)...

Hire subcontractors for mowing
Hire subcontractors for pool maintenance
Hire subcontractor for clubhouse cleaning
Approve applications for clubhouse use
Put notices on doors that left cars in the driveway (yes a rule in our community was all cars had to be garaged)
Put notices on doors that needed any facial repairs (ours was big on keeping the garage doors stained)
Send notices to residents about watering schedules (they overseeded with rye grass annually)
Kept the financial books of the HOA and paid bills (ours was a small HOA so this was one person, if larger could be another person doing this)
Conduct annual board and member meetings
Hear and act on complaints from residents
Make sure no HOA rules were being violated by residents
Implement any policy changes as a result of board/member meetings

In general the HOA had no keys as our townhouses were privately owned. Their main concern were the common areas of the community (pool, ponds, etc.)

I just got an eery, tingling feeling that maybe MP has never even left the Carter Glen condos.
That thought really just gave me stomach pangs...ouch.
If he really is/was the HOA...(which is starting to sound to me like a person who would have access all things condo related) then is there anyway that she never left in that hummer?

in my window it is after 3:18pm and before 10:30pm...

Why I do that:

This is the maximum time remotely possible between sightings of the hummer that we have been allowed to confirm since we are not privy to the same things as LE. That said, it makes the size of my window much different than most peoples.

Therefore dividing this time in half from a centerpoint between where the hummer was known to be seen (jr's condo/ where hummer was found) one could only go a maximum of said distance from said location in said amount of time.

If all things were done in a day, and by one person, or even multiple persons, then the maximum possible distance can be calculated.

Why MAXIMUM possible distance when we know the time frame was probably much smaller?

So as to not rule out ANY possiblility... what is certain is that what will be found, is SURE to be somewhere within the MAXIMUM circle...:twocents: MOO and only if it was done all in one day/evening...

100% agree with all of this!

So for a note on question #3 which is "What time did MP's hummer leave DSII's condo?"

It would be after 3:18 and before 10:30

so help me here please. I emailed someone this question but haven't gotten an answer yet. probably because I email her 50 times a day:blushing:

What was the reason established for why the work van shows up after m, if d is already at the condo? or am I all wet? hummer seen coming in, no work van, right? then later, regardless of who's seen leaving, viola, the van, right? somebody please help:waitasec:

The work Van on the street is a Dodge and Dales Van is a Chevy....
I think it maybe a neighbor but it hasnt been confirmed..
Unless he has two...:panic:

LOL Did you listen to the pod cast from The Bucket Head Show I posted? A lady on there said they owned 3 Hummers. Confused the Heck outta me.:floorlaugh:

Never listened to it....but I can tell ya, I am confusing myself just fine over here...:maddening:

That Bucket Head stuff seems like it was many many threads back, wasn't it?

Okay, thanks Sparky.

Maybe the women can make sense of this to me.

From SmoothOperater's timeline .. this thread (#16) .. post #74.

Nov 17 9:42 am .. Lauren's (MP's sis) text message reply to MP's request for the 11:30 am appt.

If MP leaves the salon at 2:30 pm, that would mean she was there for 3 hours. That seems really long to me. But then I'm a guy and my haircuts take 10 minutes.

Michelle called back and changed her plans and went shoe shopping with her mother and texted her sister that she could pick up the conditioning treatment and do it herself... not sure what time she arrived at the shop.

Never listened to it....but I can tell ya, I am confusing myself just fine over here...:maddening:

That Bucket Head stuff seems like it was many many threads back, wasn't it?

WOW it was in thread 5. Seem like forever ago.

Here ya go.

This is from yesterday (Nov 30) on the Buckethead show. Starts at about 4:25 talking about Michelle and the search of Lake Ellenore and what led OPD/OCSD to the area.

Apparently they (OPD) have a credible tip and this is why they searched the lake. Also talks about the 72 minutes, the timeline, the ping, and last text message.

http://buckethead.realradio.fm/cc-c...cast=The_BS_11.30.11_Hr_2_1322678721_4408.mp3

The work Van on the street is a Dodge and Dales Van is a Chevy....
I think it maybe a neighbor but it hasnt been confirmed..
Unless he has two...:panic:

could someone provide links to the factual data on used to come to this conclusion. TIA

So far all i have found is vague speculation after hours of searching through old posts

TIA

You all are truly wonderful. I have only posted a few times but check in every day hoping for new information. I am joining the search at Jesse Blacks Saturday and am glad searche are resuming. I hope that means they could have solid information to go on. Best to you all!

Ok they are doing foot searches per the family this weekend....do we have a list of places that might be worth searching.... I know several here has virtually walked the route.

I remember some places that others posted that I thought might be a good place to look.

I remember we did this for Hailey Dunn...in the SAR thread.
I wonder if they have CUE or TES or any search group helping them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme