FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You all are truly wonderful. I have only posted a few times but check in every day hoping for new information. I am joining the search at Jesse Blacks Saturday and am glad searche are resuming. I hope that means they could have solid information to go on. Best to you all!

Thank you! What time is the search? I haven't heard. TIA

12-29-2011, 11:32 AM
Sparky
LIAR, LIAR PANTS ON FIRE

Is this the same van?

http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/...9at22735PM.png

this is a photo comparison that had been made. these do appear to be all the same vans here.

but I still havent found any better evidence as to support that there is more than one van. will someone please help me find evidence to support another van? TIA

well dag nabbit...the link doesnt work... brb with something that might... ss

could someone provide links to the factual data on used to come to this conclusion. TIA

So far all i have found is vague speculation after hours of searching through old posts

TIA

I would ask Lurker2 He is one of the ones that determined they were not the same. Something to do with the door handles. Look at those.

So, being and HOA president is success??? Wow! Bwa ha ha! My husband is the pres of ours ... and hardly counts that as one of his 'successes', I think everyone in our HOA has been the pres at one time or another .. whatever ...

DSJr is a piece of work, huh? Interesting how he uses the internet of the "uninformed and uneducated" to promote HIS cause ... toooo funny.

Do they have internet in Prison?? Just wondering.

Yea so funny...HOA president... at ours its whoever leaves to go to the bathroom gets voted the president...:floorlaugh:

Sparky
LIAR, LIAR PANTS ON FIRE

Is this the same van?

this is a photo comparison that had been made. these do appear to be all the same vans here.

but I still havent found any better evidence as to support that there is more than one van. will someone please help me find evidence to support another van? TIA

The link doesn't work for me.

:waitasec:

Sparky
LIAR, LIAR PANTS ON FIRE

Is this the same van?

Dale's Van Black around Door Handles

December4819-1-1-1-1.jpg

Neighbors Van No Black around Door Handles

ScreenShot2011-12-29at22735PM-1.png

Am I the only one having trouble with theses blown margins?

I have no idea what people mean when they talk about blown margins on WS. :waitasec: I suppose that I don't seem to ever have this problem.

http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee375/dixie6920/ScreenShot2011-12-29at22735PM.png
hopefully this works for link to someones van comparison. just click on the title box of the missing picture. thanx.

hey one of you truly talented photo folks...

could you try super imposing the profile shot of a scion over the profile shot of the vehicle in question as seen in jr's driveway using transparencies so we can try it on so to speak?? TIA

Sparky
LIAR, LIAR PANTS ON FIRE

Is this the same van?

Im not good with adding pictures but look at the picture when alwayswright went to the condos and you will see Dales Chevy Van in his driveway and it has tail lights on the upper part of the rear of the van and then go the picture of the van parked on the street and look at the tail lights and they are on the lower half of the rear...

Thats how I noticed that they are different.

The placement of the tail lights is the other giveaway these are not the same van. I've circled in the pics.

Attachments

• December4819-1-1-1-1.jpg
    December4819-1-1-1-1.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 20
  • ScreenShot2011-12-29at22735PM-1.png
    ScreenShot2011-12-29at22735PM-1.png
    260.2 KB · Views: 20
I have no idea what people mean when they talk about blown margins on WS. :waitasec: I suppose that I don't seem to ever have this problem.

It's when someone posts a photo that's too big and it blows the margins. Makes the page so big you have to scroll over to read everything.

It's been fixed now.

Thanks Mods!

WOW it was in thread 5. Seem like forever ago.

Here ya go.

This is from yesterday (Nov 30) on the Buckethead show. Starts at about 4:25 talking about Michelle and the search of Lake Ellenore and what led OPD/OCSD to the area.

Apparently they (OPD) have a credible tip and this is why they searched the lake. Also talks about the 72 minutes, the timeline, the ping, and last text message.

http://buckethead.realradio.fm/cc-c...cast=The_BS_11.30.11_Hr_2_1322678721_4408.mp3

Glad I listened to that, not sure why I didn't way back when. Thanks Sparky!
BTW, on the listening, it goes O/T for a while then gets back to MP case at 27 minutes.

Im not good with adding pictures but look at the picture when alwayswright went to the condos and you will see Dales Chevy Van in his driveway and it has tail lights on the upper part of the rear of the van and then go the picture of the van parked on the street and look at the tail lights and they are on the lower half of the rear...

Thats how I noticed that they are different.

that only supports the fact that by the time the other photos were taken, it was a different van, but how many vans are seen on 11/17??? that is what matters...

MASCO could have more than one brand of company van... so all we really need to know is about 11/17 and any van as it relates to that specific evening.

TIA:seeya:

Im going to try and add some pictures I found of Michelle and DS2

Isnt this one of Michelle? You can see how tiny she is....

OK here is one of DS2 I found last night

that only supports the fact that by the time the other photos were taken, it was a different van, but how many vans are seen on 11/17??? that is what matters...

MASCO could have more than one brand of company van... so all we really need to know is about 11/17 and any van as it relates to that specific evening.

TIA:seeya:

For some reason I thought the Chevy Van was his not Masco...because it was at his home for so long...

You had a good point if he is using company vans....they could be any brand.

OK on Nov 17th the only van parked on the street to my knowledge was one van a dodge van....

What we have seen park in his driveway is a Chevy...

Is this correct?

[/QUOTE

Playing a guitar in your speedo in public is totally normal...:great:

Here was question #3 What time did MP’s Hummer leave DS II’s condo? ETA: I think we are in agreement that we can at the very least say it was after 3:18pm and before 10:30pm... Note: I personally believe it was 5:17

Question # 4: Eyewitness or video of above?

I will say yes, there is video. I think we have seen it.
I am not aware of any eyewitness, but I am going to say, no. Even if there was an eyewitness, with all these Hummer's /Vans /Cars any eyewitness may not be able to pinpoint exactly what they saw.

I would qualify the video part of the question as an "A" on the importance scale and the eyewitness part of the question I would call a "C" on the importance scale (simply because eyewitness accounts can be faulty).
MOO

so help me here please. I emailed someone this question but haven't gotten an answer yet. probably because I email her 50 times a day:blushing:

What was the reason established for why the work van shows up after m, if d is already at the condo? or am I all wet? hummer seen coming in, no work van, right? then later, regardless of who's seen leaving, viola, the van, right? somebody please help:waitasec:

its not dsjrs work van dsjrs van is a chevy not the dodge

No it's not Michelle. Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member