FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lauren said in one of the videos LE did a drive by and the hummer wasn't there. We have still been unable to confirm if LE searched his condo on the 17th. Per his FB post on the 17th he said LE was there and searched his condo? So...we know per Lauren they at least did a drive by? But we don't know if he was actually contacted on the 17th, unless you want to go by his FB post.

LOL Have I confused you yet?

Good points, Sparky. I guess it should be obvious to me by now that we can't take anything DSII says as fact, but I still find it to be a very bizarre lie to say on FB that LE searched the condo if in fact they did not. I guess I just don't understand the purpose of saying they searched if they didn't, I mean how does it benefit DSII?
Anyway, IMO it is most likely that LE contacted DSII on the 17th, but I do not have one iota of proof that they did.

And, LOL, you are not the one confusing me; I am doing it just fine on my own.

And, not relating to your post...why in the world did they release that video today for? I can't figure that out at all. All I can think is it was not really meant to be for the general public but rather meant to be a subtle message to DSII saying, "hey, we are investigating EVERYTHING" . Would that/could that be why?

Good points, Sparky. I guess it should be obvious to me by now that we can't take anything DSII says as fact, but I still find it to be a very bizarre lie to say on FB that LE searched the condo if in fact they did not. I guess I just don't understand the purpose of saying they searched if they didn't, I mean how does it benefit DSII?
Anyway, IMO it is most likely that LE contacted DSII on the 17th, but I do not have one iota of proof that they did.

And, not relating to your post...why in the world did they release that video today for? I can't figure that out at all. All I can think is it was not really meant to be for the general public but rather meant to be a subtle message to DSII saying, "hey, we are investigating EVERYTHING" . Would that/could that be why?

I am wondering about the purpose of this video, too.
At first I thought it might help our timeline (not that LE's intention would be this).
Then I thought it must be a message to the perp, but I do not know what for!

BBM

Because he wants to make himself look like a hot shot. Oh no...poor, poor me...my children's mother is missing and they searched my condo....Blah, Blah, Blah....

I'm not saying they didn't search on the 17th, just saying we can't confirm it. KWIM

Regarding the video...I tend to agree with you. We know who you are, we know where you are and we know what you've done and were not giving up. That's my take on it. jmo

I don't understand what your time line has to do with the question posted in 529. TIA

I was also under the impression her phone powered down at 8:01 pm.

It didn't have anything to do with post 529. It was your post 632

Your post started off:
"Lauren said in one of the videos LE did a drive by and the hummer wasn't there."

So I was just expanding on that saying I wonder what time that drive by was.

Hope that answers your question

Ok so we can add Nov 17, 2011 12:22 pm KFC in Casselberry/Fern Creek it to our timeline.

Questions:

1. What time did Michelle and Yvonne go shopping for shoes?

2. Where did they go shopping?

3. What was Michelle's destination after she was seen at KFC?

4. We know she left the Salon at 2:30 pm, so what time did she arrive at the Salon?

5. What time did Michelle and Nate have coffee and what was the location?

6. What time did she see A<modsnip> off to school?

7. Did Michelle and Yvonne meet to go shopping or did they drive in separate cars?

I think these are the questions that need to be answered. From the time she left her house and the video at KFC what were her movements?

It didn't have anything to do with post 529. It was your post 632

Your post started off:
"Lauren said in one of the videos LE did a drive by and the hummer wasn't there."

So I was just expanding on that saying I wonder what time that drive by was.

Hope that answers your question

Actually, thanks for that post, Pias, because it brought up another question to add to the list--about when LE did the drive-by on 11/17. I know they didn't see the Hummer, but I'm curious if they did see anything interesting...like what vehicles might they have seen?

About 750 tips received in this case and one of the tips led them to the video from KFC. Nothing new as what she was wearing or her hummer per OPD.

Reported by WFTV

I think Jedi was trying to stay ahead with his over thinking self.....like you guys says he is a thinker.....but not a very smart one imo. If he had been, all roades wouldn't have been leading right back at him.

The police probably have a reason for releasing the video, we just don't know why yet......but if it keep up the pressure i'm all for it:furious:

Happy birthday Michelle, fly high..wish you could give us a clue to bring you home where you belong.

Maybe they released the video just to restart the story. I don't see what Michelle's activities at noonish have to do with DS, whether he is guilty or not, personally. If someone saw her there, they would have had to trail her around town for almost 4 hours. Unlikely, IMO. I don't think it will be of much real use.

Presented by rebelSCUM, huh? A picture paints a thousand words!

I just opened my fortune cookie, and no kidding, my fortune cookie said

"One look is worth ten thousand words" and my chinese word was ......

Happy Birthday. So I guess it was for Michelle. Happy Birthday and hope where ever you are, you know your family and friends will never give up, and they will look over your kids.

Another difficult day for Michelles family and friends....
All I can think is this video being releasing today for the news media to pick up the story again...

Happy Birthday, Michelle...... 34 today...

My birthday wish for Michelle is for whoever know where she is or knows anything....just tell...

Maybe they released the video just to restart the story. I don't see what Michelle's activities at noonish have to do with DS, whether he is guilty or not, personally.

My thought also. I think they have a lot of info ,but are at a dead end and they released the video to refresh the public of the story and the glow logos maybe hoping to get a new lead.

Although LE themselves have said there is no evidence in the video I find it interesting that at points in the video she looks upset and she barely looks at the worker or towards the camera.

Timeline of 11/17/2011

In those earlier morning hours Nate stated he had to go into work late that day so he and Michelle had coffee together and they talked about their day.
**tho NM says the two stayed in contact throughout the day, however their having coffee together was the last time that he'd see Michelle**
[MSM, NM]

9:21am Michelle sent her sister Lauren a text message that stated:
"Keratin today?"
**time and text both verified by video of sister, Lauren's phone showing the texts she exchanged with Michelle that morning**
[MSM, sister, Lauren]

9:42am Sister, Lauren sends a reply text message stating:
"I have an opening at 11:30 or after 5."

9:42am Michelle's immediate reply message stated:
"11:30 works if it is ok"

immediately after 9:42am Lauren's reply text message stated:*
"Yes your hair is short so it won't take long."

immediately after Michelle sent her sister, Lauren 2 text messages back to back.. First text stated:
"Sweet!!! !!!!"
and the one that immediately followed stated:
":heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:"(5 red heart icons in a row)

10:20am is the last text shown between sisters. It was sent from Michelle to Lauren and it stated:
"Ok, going <insert "shoe" icons> shopping with mom. I'll come by n grab it & do it"
**note we have no way for certain to know what she was referencing In this last msg.. It was not sent in reply to a text from Lauren and was sent a little over 40mins after Michelle's last text which was the 5 hearts..**
**time and text verified by Lauren's cell phone**
[MSM, Lauren]

11:30am this was the time that the sisters had agreed upon for Michelle to be at the salon for her to get her keratin conditioning treatment..
**note that it is believed that due to the last text MSG that Michelle changed her mind about having treatment at 11:30 but rather would come by later, grab the conditioner, and do it herself**
[MSM, Lauren]

12:22pm Michelle is seen on surveillance video for 2:03*mins at the drive-thru window of KFC@436&17-92 (addy-436 Fern Park)..this video was released on her bday, 1/20 by Orlando Sentinel(link attached):
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...parker-missing-video-20120120,0,6141764.story
**note according to Info released w/video it appears that Michelle is alone in her h3(as well as clearly visible are the GLOW Decals on her windows)**
[MSM, LE]

2:30pm Michelle is seen for the last time by her family(mom/sis) as she is leaving the family's salon en route to p/u twins from daycare and to drop them off at their dad's(Dale) condo
[MSM, family]

3:15pm Michelle's current bf of a few weeks, NM receives a text msg from Michelle that said she'd heard a song on the radio that made her think of him.
NM immediately replies to her text with a smiley and a heart.
[MSM, NM]

3:18pm ORIGINAL ARRIVAL TIME OF MICHELLE AT DALE's. Surveillance video shows Michelle's blk Hummer(sister, Lauren confirmed it was Michelle's Hummer)arriving at Dale's condo. The 3:18pm timestamp has been verified as correct(only "off" 2seconds) by the very man whose surveillance cam caught the Hummer footage.
**also note that 3:18pm marks the BEGINNING of the 72min window of op later given by Dale JR's ATTY, NeJame**
[MSM, video confirmation, sister, MN]

3:28pm This would mark the 10mins of Michelle staying and talking with Dale at his condo where she says she is then headed to go shopping.. The time Michelle would be leaving Dale's condo.
[sister]

3:30pm This is the time reported by multiple MSM as the time Michelle's 11yr old son had arrived home from school and at some point very soon thereafter called the family salon asking if his mom was there.
[MSM]

4:00pm THIS IS THE ARRIVAL TIME OF MICHELLE AT DALE's CONDO that Dale Jr. told Michelle's family.. This per sister, Lauren on 11/30 PrimeTime News. *Lauren claims that in Dale's initial convo with the family on 11/17 when they asked him when he'd last seen Michelle that he answered that she'd arrived at 4:00pm, stayed and talked for 10mins, and upon her leaving she told Dale she was headed "shopping".
**please note that I am making clear that this time and info is not told to the public by Dale Jr, himself, but rather it is Michelle's sister, Lauren publicly stating these are the events/times of 11/17 as the family was told by Dale Jr in their first contacting him on the night of 11/17**
[family, MSM]

Minutes preceding 4:26pm Michelle's brother, Dustin sends a 3 recipient text(mom, Lauren, Michelle) needing a ride and asking what part of town each are in.
[brother, MSM]

4:26pm the time immediately after Dustin sending the text he received only 1 reply from the 3 texts he'd sent. It was a reply from Michelle's cell phone that consisted of one, single word, "Waterford". This is the last known contact with Michelle's phone.
*note that according to MSM not only was the location of the phone not in Waterford when the 4:26pm text was sent, but it's reported that the phones records show the phone to not have been in Waterford at any time that day/night of 11/17**
[brother, MSM]

4:26:16pm *Or 16:25:16 as seen as the timestamp on lower left. Screen cap shows the white panel van (that the neighbor said is not Dale Smith's, but which cannot be determined for certain by me-per Tony Pipitone) pulls into camera range before apparently doing a u-turn and parking in front of the building 15 seconds later.[much thanks to Tony Pipitone for this info]
**also of interest is that we see the neighbor with the cams is home by this point..IOW tightening the time in which the Hummer left/was concealed from Dale's condo**
[Tony Pipitone]

4:30pm Dale's atty, Mark NeJame states that Dale and the twins arrived at his father, Dale Sr's home at this time. Thus marking the END of the 72minute window of opportunity that NeJame claims Dale Jr had to kill and dispose of Michelle..
**note that he gets a :big eyeroll: from me on this claim**
[MN, MSM]

4:40pm This is the timestamp we see on the video surveillance footage that shows a similar black hummer leaving Dale's neighborhood.
**confirmed it was NOT Michelle's Hummer and confirmed it was a neighbor that lives near Dale that we saw appearing to leave the neighborhood at 4:40pm**
[video confirmation, MSM]

5:17pm Or as is seen on the video timestamp 17:17=5:17pm.. This is another screen capture of footage from Dale Jr's neighbor's surveillance cam.. It is still up for debate exactly what is seen in this particular screen cap, but for certain we know the white van is present.. Alongside the white van and slightly further there is a dark colored SUV headed in the opposite direction of where Michelle's Hummer is seen headed at 3:18pm(ie. Away from Jr's condo).. We have no confirmation on whose vehicle it is, or even what type SUV that it is for certain.. For now there are varying differences in opinion and whether or not it is even related or relevant to Michelle's disappearance.
[MSM, video confirmation]

5:31pm This is the official time that the sun set in Orlando, it's suburbs and surrounding areas.

6:50pm This time is the newest time stated by sister, Lauren as to when Michelle's 11yr old son called the family salon speaking with his Aunt Lauren. He asks if mom is there.. and relays that mom has not been home and he has not seen her.
[sister, MSM]

6:50pm After speaking with Michelle's 11yr old son the family immediately calls "The Barn"(the bar Michelle was to work a shift at 7:30pm that night of 11/17). The co-workers assure the fam that they'll alert them as soon as Michelle arrives for work..*
**Michelle is known to be a very prompt employee and always would arrive 10-15mins prior to her shift beginning**
[sister, MSM]

6:53pm Sister, Lauren sends a text to Michelle's phone saying for Michelle to call her ASAP..
[MSM, family]

Around 7:00pm *This is the estimated time that Michelle was supposed to have met Nate for a "quick bite to eat" immediately prior to her shift at "The Barn"..
**the ONLY thing known for certain regarding this dinner was that it did NOT occur.. We to date do NOT have an exact time stated as to when exactly they were scheduled to meet for this "quick bite" dinner date**
[MSM, NM, family]

7:20pm When Michelle had not arrived for work by 7:20 co-workers grew extremely concerned and immediately alerted her family that Michelle was a NO SHOW.
[family, MSM]

7:20pm AT THIS TIME THE FAMILY IMMEDIATELY ALERTED AUTHORITIES THAT MICHELLE WAS MISSING
[family, MSM]

Throughout those first hours Michelle's family were desperately seeking to make contact with Dale Jr.(calls placed to his cell by mom, Dustin, Lauren all went unanswered). Yvonne at some point was able to make contact with Dale Jr's mom at Dale Sr's house.. She shared her growing concerns of Michelle being missing but for reasons unbeknownst to us Yvonne was unable to speak with Dale Jr at that time. His mom assured Yvonne that she would have Dale Jr contact her.
[family]

7:30pm Michelle's shift was to begin at 7:30pm at "The Barn". As we know she never arrived.
[family, MSM]

8:00pm-ish Its been reported that after the family had contacted authorities to report Michelle missing that the family requested LE to go to Dale Jr's(*assume that's due to the last place they knew Michelle was headed to take the twins*).. Reportedly it was at/around 8pm LE did a "drive-by" of Dale Jr's condo and there was no sign of Michelle or her Hummer.

8:01pm This is the time that Michelle's phone was powered down for the last time in the Oakridge area.
**due to this being the last known area of Michelle's phone the family set up the original search central at Jesse Black's parking lot**
[MSM, family]

Specific time unknown Dale Jr returns the phonecall to Yvonne. The family asks him when was the last time that he saw Michelle. His response was that Michelle/twins arrived at his condo at 4:00pm, Michelle stayed and they talked for 10mins, upon Michelle leaving his condo she told him that she was headed to go "shopping". That was the last time that he had seen Michelle.
According to the family Dale had no reaction when told that Michelle was MISSING!
[family]

10:30pm This is the time that a woman and her dog were walking in the apt complex on Walden Circle and saw Michelle's black Hummer parked there at the complex.
**note this was learned after LE located the Hummer and in speaking to the apt tenants in that area they learned that the woman had spotted the vehicle in that spot at 10:30pm**
[MSM]

11:08pm This was the time that Dale Jr took to his facebook to speak out about Michelle MISSING and that he and his home were already being looked into by LE(as is SOP). Below is his IMO troubling post(he refuses to call her by name, but rather de-personalizes her by speaking of her as "his kid's mother")
"Oh man, oh man, (expletive)! Michelle, the mother of my kids is missing, her mother called me said she never showed up to work after dropping the kids off with me. The police just came by and searched my whole house, this isn't good. My kids need their mother,"
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,2731530.story
**at this point we have still yet to confirm thru any source that LE searched Dale's condo on 11/17.. The first confirmed search of the condo is 11/18**
[MSM, Dale's FB post]

12:00am-ish LE officer during routine patrol of the apt complex spots and calls in for verification what was found to be Michelle's Missing Black Hummer. It's location verified to have been the exact same as when the female at 10:30pm had spotted the black Hummer.
**note that the large, professionally attached GLOW tanning decals had been removed from Michelle's windows**
(it can be seen on the surveillance footage of Michelle's Hummer arriving at Dale's condo that at that time[3:18pm] the GLOW decals were still on her vehicle)
[family, MSM, LE]

Here's an updated timeline with the newest entry of 12:22pm along with video linked and exact address of the location..
**as always please don't hesitate to let me know if anyone has anything they wanted added, clarified, etc, etc.. Or any mistakes, errors, or unclear entries to our timeline**

:heart: Smooth

My thought also. I think they have a lot of info ,but are at a dead end and they released the video to refresh the public of the story and the glow logos maybe hoping to get a new lead.

Although LE themselves have said there is no evidence in the video I find it interesting that at points in the video she looks upset and she barely looks at the worker or towards the camera.

BBM

I noticed that too and she also yawned. I also noticed the hoodie she was wearing didn't look like Gator Blue, so I'm wondering if that was just the video or it was a different color blue.

I don't understand what your time line has to do with the question posted in 529. TIA

I was also under the impression her phone powered down at 8:01 pm.

okay, maybe I'll start over.

I wonder what time LE did their drive by on 11/17?

If Dale had just gotten home or was just about to move the hummer, or LE was on the way over, they could have crossed eachothers path... but since it doesn't seem like they did, I wonder what direction they came and what time they were by when they did not see the hummer?

I've seen the time as 8:00, 8:01, and 8:08. I think your right though and I'll post as 8:01 from now on out cuz it is the most referred to time for the event.

How's that?

If she went to the shop at 11:30 am for a appt with Lauren, How long would it take to get a keratin conditioning treatment on someone with hair like Michelle's?

And she is then seen at KFC at 12:22 pm on the same day.

I'm so confused.

The family says Michelle left the shop at 2:30 pm, but the text says she was going to come by at 11:30....So did Michelle go the shop, leave and go to KFC and then back to the shop?

Was there enough time to do all this from 11:30 to 2:30?

It's approx 10.5 - 11 miles from KFC to Strandz, and google maps says 24 mins., but you also have to consider traffic. It is horrible out that way and I can see it taking 35-45 mins in traffic easily.

Help :)

I hate drive thrus
You can't hear them...they cant hear you...
I always have some back and forth conversations to make sure my order is right....
Michelle seems to be just waiting....then no complaints...pretty calm to me.
I would hate to see my video :floorlaugh: Im probably glaring at the order taker and just upset because I ordered a drink with no ice and I get heavy ice ...:banghead:

I wasnt even aware there is a camera that would show my face.... next time Im gonna remember that and try to smile and be nice:great:

WELCOME .....

If she went to the shop at 11:30 am for a appt with Lauren, How long would it take to get a keratin conditioning treatment on someone with hair like Michelle's?

And she is then seen at KFC at 12:22 pm on the same day.

I'm so confused.

The family says Michelle left the shop at 2:30 pm, but the text says she was going to come by at 11:30....So did Michelle go the shop, leave and go to KFC and then back to the shop?

Was there enough time to do all this from 11:30 to 2:30?

It's approx 10.5 - 11 miles from KFC to Strandz, and google maps says 24 mins., but you also have to consider traffic. It is horrible out that way and I can see it taking 35-45 mins in traffic easily.

Help :)

I think she just picked up the Keratin and was going to do it herself...after changing her plans to shoe shopping with Mom.

I believe this is what happened as far as Michelle receiving a keratin treatment.. What I believe to be most likliest is this.. After confirming thru text with Lauren that she'd come in at 11:30 for keratin conditioning.. I believe that there were phone convos that took place where it was decided that Michelle wouldn't be coming at 11:30 but rather later and that she'd just grab it and do it herself.(look at timeline of last text where Michelle says this).. She was shoe shopping with mom and this was nearing 11pm and we no longer see any mention of her being at salon at 11:30, but rather now she just states that she'll come by and grab it and do it herself.. And I believe that's exactly what she did.. So she finishes shoe shopping with mom, they split up, Michelle grabs KFC and likely couple other errands and then goes to the salon to grab and do the keratin treatment herself(it's easy all she'd need is for a tech to rinse out the keratin 20mins after Michelle applied it to her hair).. She then blodry styles and flat irons her own hair and is in a hurry to leave salon around 2:30 when her fam last sees her as she leaving en route to daycare to p/up twins and drop them off at the condo.. That moo of what happened..

ETA: I also edited the timeline to clarify the 11:30appt so as to avoid confusion. HTH:)

Was thinking tonight that in DS Jr's sick mind, he probably blames Michelle for his having been fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme