FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see that anyone posted about Lauren & attorney Matt Morgan being on HLN last night before the birthday celebration. I wish I had taken better notes to share more, but here's a paraphrased version of the interview based on my memory only: (I believe the show was Prime News w/Vinnie Politan, I know for sure it wasn't on JVM or NG, but before their shows)

He asked them to tell more about how/why they decided it was important to search 66 miles away from Orlando area in Palm Bay. Lauren said that "they were told" there was a likely connection between there & MP disappearance and that there's a construction site where "someone" worked at that should be checked. Then Lauren was asked if LE was sharing details with them and Matt, the attorney jumped in to say that no, they do not but do guide them to help in search efforts as needed.

Above is based on MOO of my recollection of the TV segment seen yesterday, 1/20 on HLN.

I tried to look today on web to see if any site is reporting this TV appearance with more transcribed details, but I can't find anything yet.

Edited to correct date of show from 11/20 to 1/20

If she went to the shop at 11:30 am for a appt with Lauren, How long would it take to get a keratin conditioning treatment on someone with hair like Michelle's?
And she is then seen at KFC at 12:22 pm on the same day.

I'm so confused.

The family says Michelle left the shop at 2:30 pm, but the text says she was going to come by at 11:30....So did Michelle go the shop, leave and go to KFC and then back to the shop?

Was there enough time to do all this from 11:30 to 2:30?

It's approx 10.5 - 11 miles from KFC to Strandz, and google maps says 24 mins., but you also have to consider traffic. It is horrible out that way and I can see it taking 35-45 mins in traffic easily.

Help :)

BBM

I asked the last time I got my hair done, and they told me that the treatment takes a good, 2 to 3 hours. It is to straighten hair, it is a 2 part process. It has to break down the hair shaft to get it to relax. That is what I was told, any hair dressers please chim in.

BBM

I asked the last time I got my hair done, and they told me that the treatment takes a good, 2 to 3 hours. It is to straighten hair, it is a 2 part process. It has to break down the hair shaft to get it to relax. That is what I was told, any hair dressers please chim in.

Isn't that treatment like an intense conditioning treatment? I think they are referring to a cholesterol type product that you can use periodically to soften and repair the hair. I believe it can be done at home and is not hard to do, and does not take that long (you just can't over use it because it can have the reverse effect on your hair).
The long process that you may be referring to is an intense straightening process - it is usually reserved for very curly hair...

:tyou:Smooth, for keeping such a good timeline. It's so helpful. :bow:

Get your tickets here.

MegaCon 2012
Feb. 17th - 19th, 2012
Orange County Convention Center Hall D
9800 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819

Friday February 17th — * 1pm - 7pm
Saturday February 18th — 10am - 6pm
Sunday February 19th — 10am - 5pm

http://www.megaconvention.com/

BBM

This is correct. My daughter is a hair stylist and I asked her some time ago about this procedure. She said roughly 3 hrs, sometimes less if hair is shorter or thin, etc etc. (typical answer from a stylist eh? well, that depends, how long is the hair, texture, thin or thick? I say, dear, all I want is an estimate. She says, mom wouldn't you like it to be as accurate of an estimate as I can give?) :crazy:

But, let's not forget that one of the last texts to her sis, she sends the shoe icons on the screen, says she will just come by and pick up the product and do it herself, that her plans have changed, going shoe shopping with mom.

Isn't that treatment like an intense conditioning treatment? I think they are referring to a cholesterol type product that you can use periodically to soften and repair the hair. I believe it can be done at home and is not hard to do, and does not take that long (you just can't over use it because it can have the reverse effect on your hair).
The long process that you may be referring to is an intense straightening process - it is usually reserved for very curly hair...

The Keratin treatment is a straightening treatment but it is also a sort of relaxing (for lack of a better word) treatment that can be and is used on thick, coarse, wiry tendency hair to settle it down and make it more silky texture. My hair stylist daughter does the treatment to my other daughter about every 8 weeks and she does not have curly hair at all. She has very thick, coarse hair that will get wild in humidity, will get sort of bushy texture and this treatment completely eliminates that plus gives a very healthy deep conditioning treatment. Her hair is then very silky texture, lays very nicely and doesn't get all wayward acting 30 minutes after she styles it.

Good morning everyone. I've been having a lot of trouble with the board lately and haven't been able to thank all the posts and keep getting kicked off altogether so I'll just try to put all my thoughts in one post rather than try to quote and respond.

Regarding LE releasing that video yesterday. I do think it was to bring fresh information to the case to get it back in the news. The video, as was said, has no evidentiary value but does show the side decals on the truck which has not yet been put out there in photos. Hopefully someone who missed the initial media blitz and who saw the vehicle during the time in question was able to catch the new video and calls in a tip.

Regarding why DSJr posted on his facebook about the police coming to check out his condo the night of the disappearance, I think it was his way of showing some concern without really having to go out of his way to do so. If he did nothing and never indicated to anyone that MP was missing and that the police had come to his place looking for her then it would have looked pretty bad. Personally, I would have been freaking out at this time. I would be out there in my own vehicle searching, going to places where she is known to hang out...especially if I didn't have the children at home with me, which I don't think that he did. I would have been calling and texting each and every person that I knew was a friend to MP and raising a big ruckus getting everyone involved and especially her family trying to get more information. If nothing else this is just plain curiousity. I guess he didn't do this? He posted on facebook at a time when very few people would even see it and then what? Went to bed? Because he had to work in the morning? I don't buy this from an attention seeker like him.

Regardless of his feelings about MP, she was still the mother of his children and the impact of her disappearing and the police out looking for her was going to affect his life in a big way because of the connection with the children. He knew this but he wasn't panicking about it? Like he was prepared for it?

One thing I did notice about his facebook posts is that he thanked everyone for the texts and calls the next day. So LE must be aware of his movements that day with his cell phone pings.

MOO

Does anyone know if there's a search today at all? I don't see any news of one.

I hate drive thrus
You can't hear them...they cant hear you...
I always have some back and forth conversations to make sure my order is right....
Michelle seems to be just waiting....then no complaints...pretty calm to me.
I would hate to see my video :floorlaugh: Im probably glaring at the order taker and just upset because I ordered a drink with no ice and I get heavy ice ...:banghead:

I wasnt even aware there is a camera that would show my face.... next time Im gonna remember that and try to smile and be nice:great:

WELCOME .....
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Oh my gosh, Captdj!
I hadn't thought of it that way...I can only imagine what I might look like on the security videos! Laughing at the talk radio, so I look like I am having humorous conversations in my head, etc. :crazy:

If she went to the shop at 11:30 am for a appt with Lauren, How long would it take to get a keratin conditioning treatment on someone with hair like Michelle's?

And she is then seen at KFC at 12:22 pm on the same day.

I'm so confused.

The family says Michelle left the shop at 2:30 pm, but the text says she was going to come by at 11:30....So did Michelle go the shop, leave and go to KFC and then back to the shop?

Was there enough time to do all this from 11:30 to 2:30?

It's approx 10.5 - 11 miles from KFC to Strandz, and google maps says 24 mins., but you also have to consider traffic. It is horrible out that way and I can see it taking 35-45 mins in traffic easily.

Help :)

Keratin ( I used to a hair stylist and my BF owns a salon) takes time and even with her shorter hair she wouldn't be done in an hour. Its a total process. The Keratin has to be applied. (Think reverse perm) and then the stylist has to dry and straighten the hair perfectly as the hair will take on the way the stylist styles it. That is the point of keratin. They are usually very expensive because they are really time consuming and take attention to detail.

Sparky, Michelle sent the text " I will come by and pick it up and do it myself" didn't she? I was under the impression that she picked up the keratin treatment and was going to take it home and do it to herself. Am I wrong?

It would make sense to me if she got the treatment after KFC, and then drove over to Dale's. It would take an 1 1/2 minimum to do her hair. Maybe one of her sisters appointments ran overtime and Michelle ran to KFC to get something to eat before getting her treatment and heading over to Dales?

I really believe Jr. split up his actions that night into a much larger window of opportunity.

MOO, he rendered Michelle unconcious when she arrived and he placed her somewhere, perhaps in the van, perhaps concealed in a large container like the one visible during the making of his movie.

His next big concern was getting the kids to his parents and setting up an alibi. I believe he drove the kids in his red truck, arriving at 4:30 p.m. just like his attorney said, and texting at that same time "Waterford", probably while sitting in his parents' driveway. Then he turned her phone off and slipped it in his pocket, leaving his own cell phone in the red truck turned on but set to vibrate, and left the red truck sitting there in the driveway like a big honkin' alibi.

From there he either takes one of Sr's vehicles to go to the Condo to retrieve the Hummer after darkness, either taking a family member or picking up a friend on the way (the sun set at 5:30 pm. that day), or a friend comes by and gives him a ride.

Then, back to Condo, he peels off Hummer stickers, and he and his his accomplice leave the complex, driving the Hummer the other way to avoid camera detection. With friend driving and Jr. following, they drop it off at Walden.

Then, Jr. either drops the friend back off or the friend drops him back off, or, if Sr. is involved, they just go back to Sr's house. At that point his mother tells Jr. that Yvonne called her (my opinion only, that he called her cell or landline because Jr. wasn't answering his cell).

Jr. then leaves the kids with the family, gets back in the red truck, turns on Michelle's phone and see it's been blowing up with messages.The act of turning it on also allows it to record its last ping, around 8 p.m. He then turns her phone off again, and, as he is driving home, a little after 8 p.m., he pitches it over the bridge.

Perfect alibi. His red truck arrived at parents around 4:30 p.m. and it sat in the driveway the whole time, and his cell phone shows he never left their house until he goes back to his condo at 8 p.m., when both his truck and phone return to Condo because Jr. has to work the next day, also part of his idiotic alibi.

Since he didn't sign into Facebook until 11 p.m. that night, he still had 3 hours to now deal with Michelle herself. MOO, I believe that is when he again switched vehicles, or maybe he took his red truck, but again, he left his cell phone at HOME so as to establish a ping trail that further backs up his alibi. He can just say if someone was calling and he didn't answer, yeah, I fell asleep, or blah blah blah but I never left the Condo.

IDK, maybe he took the white van that night to dispose of her. Or maybe he left very very early the next morning when it was dark and did so at a construction site near his next job.

MOO. But if Sr. wasn't the one to help him dispose of the Hummer, then someone else had to. I just can't see Jr. riding a bus, riding a bike, or taking a cab.

And if this scenario is true, that might explain why this case has slowed down. Someone has got to come forward who helped dispose of the Hummer, or she has to be found to charge him. Because his alibi is a concotion and though it's not enough to stop him from being named a suspect, it's enough to stop him from being charged.

MOO.

What do y'all make of LE releasing this video today? The've probably had it for some time. It seems she used her card so this was one of the first places they probably asked for video from.

Also, someone posted a "tip" on the facebook page. I was going to post it over here so it could be sleuthed if thats ok. I'm not familiar with the area so maybe this makes sense to someone else. It may be nothing.

i just called in a tip. I have not done this earlier because I did not want to give the police something I felt might be an unnecessary distraction. After seeing the video of Michelle at a restaurant on the Sentinel website today, I decided that I needed to report what I saw. It may amount to nothing. But I hope it helps. I'll share with you here what I told the tipline. On Nov. 17, I was driving down OBT.

I almost never drive in Orlando. So I am unfamiliar with the road. At one point, I noticed a woman walking on the west side of OBT. She was on the sidewalk. She was wearing a blue Florida Gators sweater and light-colored jeans. I remember that she was thin. I don't mean to sound crass, but I'm a guy. I noticed that her jeans were loose in the butt. This girl had shoulder-length dark hair and appeared to be in her early 20s.

There was a guy who may have been with her. I do not think they were walking side by side. I believe he was ahead of her. But I can't recall the distance between them. It might have varied. I only saw them for about a block while I was waiting on traffic to move. It's possible they were not together at all. I remember seeing "FLORIDA" on her sweater when she turned toward the road. I believe she stopped as if she was planning to cross to the east side of OBT. I don't think it was at an intersection. I'm also not sure whether the guy turned, too, or kept walking or what.

One reason I remember this is that I thought she looked out of place on OBT. Because I don't know the road very well, I think of it is as rundown area with a lot of crime. Apparently, there is a rather nice stretch of the road, and I believe I made this observation when I noticed in the background that there were a few nicer businesses. I do not know which stores I saw. But I found a Burlington Coat Factory on Google Maps, and it is the only store on that side of the road that seems to match with the impression I got. I believe she also was just south of a restaurant or gas station when I saw her. I recall that because I think I decided that she and the guy had just eaten lunch.

I have estimated the time that I saw this person between 3:30 p.m. and 4:45 p.m. I can pinpoint this a little because I was going to a volleyball tournament in Kissimmee, and it started at 6 p.m. I usually try to arrive an hour or so early, and I believe I achieved that on that Thursday. I have estimated that the siting location was about 45 minutes from the gym.

I saw that there is a large mall in the area to the east of the Burlington Coat Factory. There also is a Miller's Ale House, but I have gathered that she worked at a different one. If it was her, I suppose she could have been walking across OBT to the Ale House or to the mall or another business. But it seems like it would have been more appropriate to drive given that she would have had to cross that big road twice.

If she wasn't wearing a light-colored pair of jeans, I don't think the person I saw could have been Michelle.

I probably would have forgotten the details if I had not seen her story in the next day or two after I saw the person walking. I wish I had sent in a tip earlier. Like I said, I just figured it would hinder the search more than help it. I imagine the tip line receives lots of calls that do not provide much help.

I have been all over the board in this case, but I am just going to call it thinking outside the box.

I have really been thinking about this tip and IMO, it could totally make sense that MP was seen walking, because there is a past history of DSII leaving her places to find her own way home.

So then I started thinking, could DSII have seen MP driving around earlier in the day and 'carjacked' her, of sorts, himself, and made her walk while he took off in the hummer. What if MP and DSII bumped into each other earlier in the day, say around the time of her visit to KFC?

Do we know for a fact MP picked the kids up from daycare and not DSII? Do we know for a fact that even if MP did pick up the kids from daycare, that DSII wasn't with her?

Also wondering, is it 100% fact that MP was driving the hummer to the condo at 3:17 and not someone else (i.e DSII?).

Question # 15 Did LE search DS II’s condo on evening of 11/17/11, and if so, when did DS II return to his condo from Rose Ave. evening of 11/17/11 to meet LE? Notes: DS II posted statement on Facebook at 11:08 PM saying that LE had just searched his condo. Presumption is that LE may have made a quick visit to the condo that evening.

Question #16. When he returned, were the twins with him, or did he leave them at DS Sr.’s house?

Here are questions 15 & 16 from nobodynoz's list. We have been visiting these topics, but thought I would officially post for consideration.

For question 15, IMO it is a A on the the importance scale because if he lied about what happened that night, it speaks volumes.
For question # 16, I actually don't feel it is all that important and IMO would rate it a C on importance, cause once they were asleep anything could have happened.

I have been all over the board in this case, but I am just going to call it thinking outside the box.

I have really been thinking about this tip and IMO, it could totally make sense that MP was seen walking, because there is a past history of DSII leaving her places to find her own way home.

So then I started thinking, could DSII have seen MP driving around earlier in the day and 'carjacked' her, of sorts, himself, and made her walk while he took off in the hummer. What if MP and DSII bumped into each other earlier in the day, say around the time of her visit to KFC?

Do we know for a fact MP picked the kids up from daycare and not DSII? Do we know for a fact that even if MP did pick up the kids from daycare, that DSII wasn't with her?

Also wondering, is it 100% fact that MP was driving the hummer to the condo at 3:17 and not someone else (i.e DSII?).

At first, I thought this tip might be a red herring, but now I think the guy may be just trying to get out there something he saw. I don't know if this could be Michelle, because I wouldn't call her hair, at least the way it appears in the pictures, shoulder length. And would she wear a pair of jeans that were baggy in the rear?

Anyway, I think it's on target to question who was driving the Hummer to the condo, because, unless there is a reliable eye witness account that LE knows of and we don't, there's no evidence that she was driving.

But I don't see how anything could have happened as early as the KFC visit, because her family saw her at the salon later, and said she left there at 2:30. So if something happened, it was probably after that. However, on the site Sparky posted (Namus), there was a report that the last time she was seen alive was at 3 PM. I don't know how trustworthy that site is. They didn't say where this was, or if it was a video or eyewitness account.

At first, I thought this tip might be a red herring, but now I think the guy may be just trying to get out there something he saw. I don't know if this could be Michelle, because I wouldn't call her hair, at least the way it appears in the pictures, shoulder length. And would she wear a pair of jeans that were baggy in the rear?

Anyway, I think it's on target to question who was driving the Hummer to the condo, because, unless there is a reliable eye witness account that LE knows of and we don't, there's no evidence that she was driving.

But I don't see how anything could have happened as early as the KFC visit, because her family saw her at the salon later, and said she left there at 2:30. So if something happened, it was probably after that. However, on the site Sparky posted (Namus), there was a report that the last time she was seen alive was at 3 PM. I don't know how trustworthy that site is. They didn't say where this was, or if it was a video or eyewitness account.

Just throwing this out there....the family also said she arrived at DSII's at 4. IMO, the family has an agenda, and it is the same as ours! Bring Michelle home. IMO, they would say whatever they had to say if it meant bringing MP home. I have no REAL reason to question them seeing her at 2:30 and no proof that it didn't happen.

But, if you eliminate the KFC angle, the thought that it was him driving the hummer at 3:17 and not MP does seem possible.

We don't know the answers to those questions, but I bet LE has already checked out the day care. It would be easy for them to find out if DSII picked them up. You really may be on to something with that line of thinking... maybe that's why he is the one and only suspect.

Did MP and DSII have a written order for child custody and visitation? If they did, and she had custody on that order she could have blocked him from picking up the children from day care. All this info is very simple for LE to get hold of. We just don't have the info yet. Unless there is an arrest and Court proceedings start our good old Sunshine law won't kick in.

If you are right, it sure gives DSII a lot more time.

I know I am not Man Tracker but took a look around in the woods north and south on Lee Vista around DS2's and as thick as it and somewhat muddy the ground is it does not look like anyone has searched these areas.

I know I am not Man Tracker but took a look around in the woods north and south on Lee Vista around DS2's and as thick as it and somewhat muddy the ground is it does not look like anyone has searched these areas.

Just curious? Would you say that this an area horses, dogs or 4 wheelers could search, or no?
Or a certain meter man? (oops, did I say that?)

ETA: And thank you for looking! It's deeply important to me, who can't from up here in the north.

Thank you for doing that but PLEASE be careful. DS2 and DS1 are not nice people. That being said, I really wish I were physically able to go with you. :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme