17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 seconds in for the first one (sound like a gun shot to me).
38 seconds in foe the second one.
I think the first one you hear is a door being slammed. The one at 38 is the actual shot.

But that's JMHO and all that there.

If TM's father IDed him from a crime scene photo, I would say that rules out TM having a broken nose.

Because, the argument here for the past 4 hours has been GZ's nose would look much worse or would have bled a lot.

IMO TM's father would have seen if TM's nose was broken.

And he has not mentioned it and even made a comment in that article linked upthread that he didn't get a chance to see TM's injuries.

Do some still believe the congresswoman saw the unreleased autopsy report and that it says TM had a broken nose?

A broken nose would not show on a dead body, once the heart stops pumping blood no tissues are going to bleed or swell.

ETA: I don't think that TM had a broken nose, but considering what else has happened in this case, I can't say I would be shocked at much ...

"He went to the next street, realized where he was and was walking to his vehicle. It's my understanding, at that point, Trayvon Martin walked up to him and asked him, 'Do you have a [expletive] problem?' George said, 'No, I don't have a problem,' and started to reach for his cell phone... at that point, he (Martin) was punching him in the nose, his nose was broken and he was knocked to the concrete."

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/new...sive-robert-zimmerman-interview#ixzz1qTTK9r00

So I am supposed to believe that GZ - head of the neighborhood watch - didn't know where he was in this small area............pppsssttttt, NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A broken nose would not show on a dead body, once the heart stops pumping blood no tissues are going to bleed or swell.

No one would punch a dead body in the face.

Or anyway, no one is accusing anyone of punching a dead body in this story.

This is probably all beside the point.......years ago I had a severe cold...I had blown my nose so hard it began to bleed. I worked for a doctor and he looked at it when I got to work that morning and it finally stopped bleeding. By lunch it began to bleed again and would not stop. I wound up next door at a ENT office and promptly had a catheter (gross) rammed up my nose, put in a wheelchair and wheeled across the street to the hospital where I stayed for three days with that crap up my nose. They even treated me with morphine as they wanted me calm,lol. Suffice to say mine was diagnosed as Episitaxis (nose bleed) and strangely enough another man was admitted with the same thing. Usually comes on with extremely high blood pressure I was told but not the case with me. My normal bp is like 85/60,lol, all the time. Has nothing really to do with this case but thinking about a nose injury and wondering how the bleeding did not continue if there was a severe blow to GZ.... I had no blow to mine and look what I endured,lol.

If TM's father IDed him from a crime scene photo, I would say that rules out TM having a broken nose.

Because, the argument here for the past 4 hours has been GZ's nose would look much worse or would have bled a lot.

IMO TM's father would have seen if TM's nose was broken.

And he has not mentioned it and even made a comment in that article linked upthread that he didn't get a chance to see TM's injuries.

Do some still believe the congresswoman saw the unreleased autopsy report and that it says TM had a broken nose?

Do you really believe that when a parent is being shown a picture of their deceased child that they are going to get into such detail as a nose? Oh hey... his nose is broken?!!? That's not my son! It doesn't work that way. A parent knows their child. They knew it was Trayvon. They were told it was Trayvon!

I think you'd have to be pretty silly to smash your own hands on the sidewalk. I'm not even sure why your hands would ever make contact with the sidewalk. Grab head, smash. You're on top, in the mount, you're by far in control of what's going on.

Two things concern me more than others about the scenario of Zimmerman's claims.

-Zimmerman's claims of his head being beat on the sidewalk

-LE's statement of dampness and grass on Zimmerman's back consistent with being on his back.

Some seem convinced that, as Zimmerman said, TM punched him in the nose, knocking him down, and then got on top of a prone Zimmerman and started bashing his head against the sidewalk as he lay in the grass. That's what led Zimmerman to pull out his handgun and shoot Trayvon in the chest while he was on top of him, out of fear for his life.

That's more or less the gist of it, isn't it?

We know, with reasonable certainty that the body was found approximately here:

TMBodyFound.png

From the video link below with Trayvon's father, we know the position of the body as well. At the 1:33 mark he says:

"His feet were like on the sidewalk"

TMBody1.png

At the 1:39 mark he says:

"And his body was laid out this way"
(motioning with both hands towards the grass)

TMBody.png

http://www.thegrio.com/specials/tra...timeline-leaves-many-unanswered-questions.php

Here's my problem with all of this. For Zimmerman to be (a) laying on his back in the grass AND (b) having Trayvon on top of him bashing his head against the sidewalk when he shot him,

Zimmerman would have to be on his back 180 degrees OPPOSITE of the direction the boy's body was found in

OR

on the opposite side of the sidewalk.

How did the body pf a 17 year old kid, shot in the chest with a large caliber handgun, come to lay in a completely opposite positioning from what was REQUIRED for either possibility of Zimmerman's claims?

No one would punch a dead body in the face.

Or anyway, no one is accusing anyone of punching a dead body in this story.

never said they did, there is a rumor that TM had a broken nose....I would assume that they believe that GZ broke his nose in the scuffle.

Because there has been a lot of break-ins in the area, Robert said George thought it suspicious that someone would not be walking on the street or the sidewalk on a rainy night -- that Martin would be walking between the town homes. He said after making those observations, his son decided to call the police.

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/new...sive-robert-zimmerman-interview#ixzz1qTULR2UO

Aren't there sidewalks between them too? Because if there is not...........where was it TM supposedly banged his head on the sidewalk? Papa just posted a pic.......there are sidewalks so wth is he trying to say?

Goodnight all, i just watched the video of Zimmerman, and now i have a smile from ear to ear, because it validates what i've said all along... Zimmerman has insulted our intelligence by saying he was attacked viciously by Trayvon. I dont know about you, but i don't see a bloody head, a bloody nose, a bloody shirt.EMT cleaned him up at the scene? Seriously??? Did they throw shirt/jacket in the wash for him as well??? C'mon people, you've been bamboozled, hoodwinked, run amok.

Let the spin continue...

nor do I, but even you have to admit that in that video GZ does not look like someone who has been in a life or death struggle, his shirt is still tucked in!

He is walking and moving smoothly, and I just watched the whole video on a 50 inch high def, and even stopped the screen and there is not even a suggestion of an abrasion on his scalp, there is no broken nose, and there is no blood on him...after shooting someone who was on top of him at close range dead center in the chest!!! This video completely and utterly refutes the information about there being blood on him at the scene, or even being treated by EMT's....do you see a bandage on him, or even a bandaid anywhere? What kind of treatment could he have received with no bandages or anything??? Yet the PD came out early and hard with Chief Lee's statement about GZ having the carp beaten out of him and such, and they are throwing the States Attorney to the wolves, Something is really rotten here but for the life of me I can't put a finger on it. IMO JMHO and stuff.

I don't get it either. I don't see why the officer would make that up, especially since it now seems they wanted to charge GZ. Plus an eyewitness statement that TM was on top of GZ while GZ was screaming.
I guess he could have been cleaned up by the paramedics ? I just remembered a fight I witnessed between a friend and her boyfriend ions ago, he slammed her head into the bathroom vanity at least 5 times, she didn't have any cuts or visible abrasions, she did however have a concussion. Getting your head pounded on the concrete might not result in any cuts, more like scrapes, that might not be visible on the video.

You must live in a very hot climate if you think that's a big coat.

I live in a hot climate (Florida) and that is a nice sized coat? But I also live way further south than Sanford, Florida (thank GOD!).

I still wanna know where Trayvon's phone is.

Just sayin'..............................or should it be just askin'..................

Two things concern me more than others about the scenario of Zimmerman's claims.

-Zimmerman's claims of his head being beat on the sidewalk

-LE's statement of dampness and grass on Zimmerman's back consistent with being on his back.

Some seem convinced that, as Zimmerman said, TM punched him in the nose, knocking him down, and then got on top of a prone Zimmerman and started bashing his head against the sidewalk as he lay in the grass. That's what led Zimmerman to pull out his handgun and shoot Trayvon in the chest while he was on top of him, out of fear for his life.

That's more or less the gist of it, isn't it?

We know, with reasonable certainty that the body was found approximately here:

TMBodyFound.png

From the video link below with Trayvon's father, we know the position of the body as well. At the 1:33 mark he says:

"His feet were like on the sidewalk"

TMBody1.png

At the 1:39 mark he says:

"And his body was laid out this way"
(motioning with both hands towards the grass)

TMBody.png

http://www.thegrio.com/specials/tra...timeline-leaves-many-unanswered-questions.php

Here's my problem with all of this. For Zimmerman to be (a) laying on his back in the grass AND (b) having Trayvon on top of him bashing his head against the sidewalk when he shot him,

Zimmerman would have to be on his back 180 degrees OPPOSITE of the direction the boy's body was found in

OR

on the opposite side of the sidewalk.

How did the body pf a 17 year old kid, shot in the chest with a large caliber handgun, come to lay in a completely opposite positioning from what was REQUIRED for either possibility of Zimmerman's claims?

But where did his dad get this information ? According to him, he wasn't even provided a copy of the autopsy report.

Mod Note: If you state something as fact, you must substantiate it with a link to an approved source, i.e., MSM and legal documents. If you notice your post has disappeared, it's probably because you didn't include a link.

I don't get it either. I don't see why the officer would make that up, especially since it now seems they wanted to charge GZ. Plus an eyewitness statement that TM was on top of GZ while GZ was screaming.
I guess he could have been cleaned up by the paramedics ? I just remembered a fight I witnessed between a friend and her boyfriend ions ago, he slammed her head into the bathroom vanity at least 5 times, she didn't have any cuts or visible abrasions, she did however have a concussion. Getting your head pounded on the concrete might not result in any cuts, more like scrapes, that might not be visible on the video.

You don't need stitches for scrapes. IMO

This is probably all beside the point.......years ago I had a severe cold...I had blown my nose so hard it began to bleed. I worked for a doctor and he looked at it when I got to work that morning and it finally stopped bleeding. By lunch it began to bleed again and would not stop. I wound up next door at a ENT office and promptly had a catheter (gross) rammed up my nose, put in a wheelchair and wheeled across the street to the hospital where I stayed for three days with that crap up my nose. They even treated me with morphine as they wanted me calm,lol. Suffice to say mine was diagnosed as Episitaxis (nose bleed) and strangely enough another man was admitted with the same thing. Usually comes on with extremely high blood pressure I was told but not the case with me. My normal bp is like 85/60,lol, all the time. Has nothing really to do with this case but thinking about a nose injury and wondering how the bleeding did not continue if there was a severe blow to GZ.... I had no blow to mine and look what I endured,lol.

My husband had a broken nose and I don't remember it bleeding at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FilmnoirFan75