Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #8 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very much, please update as quickly as you can and/or more info comes in.

I don't have a good feeling here
I'm not getting too excited, sadly it's a great dumping ground for all kinds of things/evidence, so it could be anything/anyone or nothing at all.

Don't have a good feeling either, NJ. In fact, I'm scared.

I'm not getting too excited, sadly it's a great dumping ground for all kinds of things/evidence, so it could be anything/anyone or nothing at all.

Gotcha, there are water basins and swamps near me that are dumping grounds for all sorts of things as well, including bodies. Just idk, something about this has me feeling tight in my gut

I could swear that I read that Marlene stated that Sierra sent this pic to some boy ( who is probably a minor,so unknown identity ), and that the boy sent it to her(Marlene) after Sierra was reported as being missing.

Also, it appears that Sierra is wearing some eye makeup and lip gloss in this photo...but her hair looks still damp from the shower. I'm guessing that she sent it while she was getting ready.Quite early in the a.m. ? JMO

Yep this is exactly how iremember the pic was gotten..

Gotcha, there are water basins and swamps near me that are dumping grounds for all sorts of things as well, including bodies. Just idk, something about this has me feeling tight in my gut

Totally understand. It's the area I've been pointing to since day 1, so it's certainly been on my mind a whole lot.

Updated photos of the purse site. Took a few shots and boogied out of there. Felt a bit eerie there until I stumbled upon a family of feral siamese kittens with momma hiding near the cactus.

Attachments

• IMAG0144.jpg
    IMAG0144.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 153
  • IMAG0145.jpg
    IMAG0145.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 151
  • IMAG0149.jpg
    IMAG0149.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 146
  • IMAG0150.jpg
    IMAG0150.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 147
  • IMAG0147.jpg
    IMAG0147.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 140
Totally understand. It's the area I've been pointing to since day 1, so it's certainly been on my mind a whole lot.

Same here, I've believed she would be found in one of the bodies of water back there all along, probably why I am anxious about the searches

How would the perp dump the body into the reservoir? You would think there would be trace evidence left behind, or the perp would have to get into the water, no? Do they even allow boating at Chesbro or Uvas?

Updated photos of the purse site. Took a few shots and boogied out of there. Felt a bit eerie there until I stumbled upon a family of feral siamese kittens with momma hiding near the cactus.

I imagine it would be a very eerie feeling there! Thank you for the photos. I can't help but wonder how many people have been over there working at any point and time. For some reason I feel as though the person that put the bag there was familiar with that location and maybe not smart enough to think anyone would find it there. Of course it could be the total oposite of what I'm feeling.

How would the perp dump the body into the reservoir? You would think there would be trace evidence left behind, or the perp would have to get into the water, no? Do they even allow boating at Chesbro or Uvas?

Not including the weights that would have to be attached to weigh her down to the bottom. Without a boat it would be impossible to swim out to the deepest part. Usually from what I have read only this is done from a overpass and tossed into the water unless one has a boat.

It would be simpler to discard her somewhere on land. Not hidden well, but out of sight. Like underpass. I am sure they want her found eventual so they can hear about the discovery on the news.

I don't believe she is in water, but on land. Somewhere to lay her down and get out quick.

That first picture concerns me, someone has spray paintd "mayhem" on the building. I'm certain "mayhem" has many meanings but I took it to mean "the violent injury to a person". If I'm not mistaken Manson used that word also. Just bothers me :please:

This will make sense if reporters came to her house that Saturday after, in the home, and took the photo of the photo with an iphone4. That's the only way, IMO.

Is it possible that a this photo was taken by using an iPhone and taking a picture off the computer?

or are you saying that Sierra was there in that house at this time..?
Aslo what IS the time that photo was taken.. It is too small for me to read.. All I can see is March 17 am

Not including the weights that would have to be attached to weigh her down to the bottom. Without a boat it would be impossible to swim out to the deepest part. Usually from what I have read only this is done from a overpass and tossed into the water unless one has a boat.

It would be simpler to discard her somewhere on land. Not hidden well, but out of sight. Like underpass. I am sure they want her found eventual so they can hear about the discovery on the news.

I don't believe she is in water, but on land. Somewhere to lay her down and get out quick.

Personally, I think she is either in the water, or in the terrain surrounding the reservoirs. I just think with all that unsettled land and water back there, that's where Sierra was taken.

I remember a lot of debate in the first couple of threads here about what "the morning before" actually means. Does it mean the morning of Sierra's disappearance or the morning before (as in the day before) Sierra disappeared? I don't know that we ever came to a consensus on that one.

Could be just sloppy wording, meaning it was taken on the morning of her disappearance, some time before she went missing.

This will make sense if reporters came to her house that Saturday after, in the home, and took the photo of the photo with an iphone4. That's the only way, IMO.

Santa Clara County Sheriffs and cops (also San Jose PD) give all of their officers iPhones. So would make sense if LE took the photo of the photo on an iPhone.

Is it possible that a this photo was taken by using an iPhone and taking a picture off the computer?

Aslo what IS the time that photo was taken.. It is too small for me to read.. All I can see is March 17 am

After my experiment of a photo taken from a phone of a webcam and a webcam taking a photo of a phone, I am pretty sure it is a phone shot of a monitor picture = well the exif data says it taken with a phone, and I say the phone was pointed at a monitor with sierra's photo on it, not of Sierra on Saturday morning because 1) she was gone and 2) the picture looks like a photo of a photo. The dimensions are right for a phone picture that hasn't been cropped. You can see a white area at the bottom of the photo that may be a monitor edge. The fact it was taken at Sierra's house the morning after she was reported missing, I think it is pretty safe to say it is a photo of a photo taken for legitimate reasons, ie. to get a copy without using Sierra's computer to transfer it. It was taken at 10:08am, time confirmed via the GPS timestamp, 17:08:38.94 and CA is UTC-7.

The way I see it, the lines going diagonally across look very familiar of printing out a photo from a home printer. My head alignment is way off, so the lines I get across my photos are not as narrow as this one. Again, could be a monitor shot, but the test I did was ran from my iphone to a mac screen in which the LCD from the mac screen created curves, not diagonal lines.

So, my theory is a picture of a print out. BUT, not sure what to think anymore!!

NpEW6.jpg

I have added the blue lines so you can see the pattern of them throughout. There is also the issue of the bend at the top which would sort of happen if you set photo paper on a table to rest, it would bend. Then you have the white space at the top, which is different from the bottom, which the bottom reads to me as a table, with a shadow to the left, bottom area. That's where the photog was taking the picture, if I took another guess.

So much guessing has my head in a spin. Don't trust all that I am saying, cause I've been so wrong in other posts!

That certainly looks like a possibility sherbertjello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8