GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
seen several people give their opinions of fayetteville so I thought I would give mine as I live right outside of it. Fayetteville is the scummiest city I've ever been to. Strip clubs and pawn shops are the #1 businesses. It's full of crackheads, prostitutes, and thieves. Followed by bars, partying, drinking....

Most locals (people actually from fayetteville) don't like the military. They and the people from where I live have always referred to it as fayettenam as in it's such a messed up place it's like a warzone that you don't want into.

In another post I read that someone in the military who's married would not want people in their unit to know. From the military people I've met at fort bragg cheating is encouraged and covered up.

I'm not denying anything you are saying but I do believe it is exaggerated, stereo-typed, over generalized, and too widely spread.

Wondering if NH has a cell phone (if so, I bet cops are all over his ping chart)

I think his interviews have been like a modified polygraph (without all the wires and buttons and thingamajigs)

I wish I could find that video about criminals who have lied right to the media.. it had Josh Powell, Scott Peterson, Susan Smith, etc etc and how they were able to lie convincingly right to the camera. (well, semi-convincingly... don't tell anyone that I believed Susan Smith at first! :eek:)

You know the sentence they had him say into the camera, 'if I killed Kelli, I deserve to die.' I was thinking about that last night, and I tried it myself. All of a sudden I realized, I'd have to add at the end 'but I didn't do it'. I couldn't just cooperate to that degree because I know I am innocent.
So, is over cooperation a sign of something?

I must admit though, I didn't get a strong sense he is lying but boy, have I been fooled before.

There are so many sex offenders that don't have a perminent residence and they have even ended up living in the woods, which they aren't allowed to do but have no other choice. At least at this point, we know where Nick is, and if he did do this, LE will have him right there.

I wonder if bail is even possible for a failure to register an address change. Even if he's not responsible for Kelli's disappearance he deserves to go to jail for not following the rules. And if he is responsible...then he doesn't need to have the chance to hurt another woman (like what we have discussed happened with a guy like Travis Forbes). Whichever it is, it's best for him to be behind bars right now.

seen several people give their opinions of fayetteville so I thought I would give mine as I live right outside of it. Fayetteville is the scummiest city I've ever been to. Strip clubs and pawn shops are the #1 businesses. It's full of crackheads, prostitutes, and thieves. Followed by bars, partying, drinking....

Most locals (people actually from fayetteville) don't like the military. They and the people from where I live have always referred to it as fayettenam as in it's such a messed up place it's like a warzone that you don't want into.

In another post I read that someone in the military who's married would not want people in their unit to know. From the military people I've met at fort bragg cheating is encouraged and covered up.
I think you have just grossly overstated every post I have ever been stationed at in the last 20 years (my DH is active duty)

MOO of course

I do not agree with what you said about cheating and the military. It happens.. and maybe more than the civ. world... but it is not thaaat bad.

You know the sentence they had him say into the camera, 'if I killed Kelli, I deserve to die.' I was thinking about that last night, and I tried it myself. All of a sudden I realized, I'd have to add at the end 'but I didn't do it'. I couldn't just cooperate to that degree because I know I am innocent.
So, is over cooperation a sign of something?

I must admit though, I didn't get a strong sense he is lying but boy, have I been fooled before.

That's good psychological playing right there. Very interesting.

No he/she wouldn't answer that question pertaining to if nk came back to the bar.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Did you (we) ever get an answer?

I cannot answer that. Sorry.

You guys are pretty funny. I will fill you in.

BTW, I don't think I have ever been called tender hearted before? Black hearted? Cold hearted? Heartless? Yeah... haha

I cannot answer that. Sorry.

You guys are pretty funny. I will fill you in.

BTW, I don't think I have ever been called tender hearted before? Black hearted? Cold hearted? Heartless? Yeah... haha

Well then lol, you see how good a judge of character I am. No, actually I did mean that, you are a truely good person. And as far as Nick goes I will eat my hat, crow, and anything else offered to me if he did this to Kelli. Then, after I do that, I'll be so disappointed and ANGRY!

depends on which media outlet you are reading, what time of day you are reading it, and the moon cycles (that is the long answer)

short answer is yes and no

When the moon is in the 7th house... and Jupiter aligns with Mars...

too bad the rest of the lyrics weren't fitting. Dang Skippy.

Im going to go get something to eat and then head to froggys. I will try to check in with you from my cell phone.

tell all the guys hi and put my quarters up on the pool table VOH :rocker:

Okay, hold your horses. These comments are way too angry and not true.
Now, I thought that Fayetteville has cleaned up alot since Viet Nam era. There was a time, I believe, some of what you are say was true. Whenever you have a culture of young men, all from different backgrounds, there will be some of that - cheating and rabble rousing. By no means, does the overall culture of the Command encourage it. Officers will get passed over for promotion when situations like this about them are exposed.

That said, when off duty nobody is policing the soldiers. They can go downtown and mess around and live unmoral lives. There may be a buddy system in place like in any other culture. And, actually, imo Fayetteville would be nothing without Fort Bragg. I mean, why not develop into a better town despite the presence of the Armed Forces? The soldiers bring the most revenue, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexisboyd