GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have noticed they do not do much with getting rid of the SO's that I and other volunteers have reported. But the company I volunteer for has a reputation for getting the word out if facebook does not delete the profiles that are reported to them. We also report all of the profiles to LE with screenshots and saved evidence in-case it is later needed in court. Regardless, doing the work is worth it even if Facebook or LE protects one child from a perp. It makes me wonder who actually deleted NH's account. Was it FB trying to protect their name or was it LE? Or does Nick have a lawyer who erased it for him? hmmm....

Did you save any of the screen shots? Or did you think that you didn't need to because you forwarded it to LE? Hoping that LE at least saw his FB account before it was taken down.

That is odd... with him being a minor. Is NC different with what is considered a minor.

He was tried as an adult. He had a public defender. He took a plea deal as well.

The DJ for Karaoke night. (IIRC)

Yes Billie is the Karaoke DJ for Froggy's on Friday nights. She is also the last person added to Kelli's FB page. That is how she got brought up.

I heard it mentioned that there is a lake behind Kelli's apt complex, looking on the map I cannot pin point it? Has anyone else been able to see it on the map? Have they searched this lake area? I wonder if they are going to use dogs on the water as they do in other cases? I am not trying to second guess LE, I am certain they know what they are doing, but I do wish they would spread out their resources some and not limit their search area. and also, has anyone heard of them searching anywhere today other then foot searches around Froggy's?

The lake will be searched tommorrow with human remain dogs. The lake is slightly southwest of Kellis apartments.

They never went back behind her apts which is covered with woods and lake, Voho said they did but i dont think did! I think police think that she was never taken where he says!moo!!!

They did a foot search using soldiers, not trained professionals or dogs. This will also be done with the HR dogs tomorrow.

http://g.co/maps/cdzya

I put it on the map

(luckyme: did you hear this on the news re: hidden lake?)

There is confusion I believe between Hidden Pond Dr & Wooded Lake. I believe this is where hidden lake has come in to play. By Kellys house is Wooded Lake.

In regard to tonight - whoever the guy was there he started to grow angry about the situation. He gave everyone the third degree. He eventually was asked to leave the bar because of his behavior. Who knows.

There is a LOT of information and evidence that the police have that we are not aware of. I'm also advising you to NOT believe everything you see or hear from the media.

There was evidence removed from multiple investigation scenes. Tonight has only lead me to reinforcement that either of my original theories are correct, just not clarification of which. However, the evidence does support.

Just to let you know that there is a verified time-stamp on the "I'm home safely" text. However, I cannot reveal this information.

Good luck tomorrow, I will not be around for most of the day, but I will try to check in.

You guys should fax everything you found (and stated here) to Nancy Grace. She'd spotlight it.

As for the cell phone, almost all pervs have two cheapy (untraceable) prepaid cell phones. Two.

You guys are amazing, all different personalities that meld and work like a well oiled machine, standing for what is right. We need more people like that in the world.

In regard to tonight - whoever the guy was there he started to grow angry about the situation. He gave everyone the third degree. He eventually was asked to leave the bar because of his behavior. Who knows.

wonder WHO this guy is?

PI? Or, just someone concerned?

makes me wonder.

You guys should fax everything you found (and stated here) to Nancy Grace. She'd spotlight it.

As for the cell phone, almost all pervs have two cheapy (untraceable) prepaid cell phones. Two.

You guys are amazing, all different personalities that meld and work like a well oiled machine, standing for what is right. We need more people like that in the world.

I don't know what we have found that would be worth sending to NG. I also feel sometimes she does more harm than good on a case... I would say if anyone finds anything, it should be forwarded to LE. IMHO

Agree. NG and JVM are pretty much gossip mongers who get a lot of info incorrect. This case already has national exposure and I'm sure some very fine minds working on it.

For the person who asked how the bikers were handling it, the regular club was not there last night because they had a fund raising ride they were attending.

I hate that the perp had 2 days to get rid of evidence. I am pretty sure VOH said that there are 3 burn barrels out back of the bar. Just hope he wasn't smart enough or didn't have access to use them.
I wonder if Kelli even asked this guy for a ride home. I am starting to think she didn't, he is the only one we have heard that from.

I hate that the perp had 2 days to get rid of evidence. I am pretty sure VOH said that there are 3 burn barrels out back of the bar. Just hope he wasn't smart enough or didn't have access to use them.
I wonder if Kelli even asked this guy for a ride home. I am starting to think she didn't, he is the only one we have heard that from.

She did walk out of the bar with him.

Good morning Sleuthers, prayers that today will bring answers. Thank you VOH for your update post. I can only imagine that last night at Froggys was a "strange and almost surreal experience".

snipped by me from VOH910 Post # 449
"There is a LOT of information and evidence that the police have that we are not aware of. I'm also advising you to NOT believe everything you see or hear from the media."

VOH, are you able to provide any additional information (or even general categories) of things we "not believe"?

Is there a tract that we are discussing - that you now would consider as just not a possibility in solving this case?

:coffeews:

from VOH: There is a LOT of information and evidence that the police have that we are not aware of. I'm also advising you to NOT believe everything you see or hear from the media

This can't be said enough!

The media gets things wrong all the time.

If the police have not officially confirmed something and the media wrote about it, then consider it speculation/rumor!

Maybe we are not to believe that they have no new leads. Maybe they are trying to throw the perp off. Since they have an official time stamp of that text, maybe there is a reason they are searching the lakes around her apartment.

Also wondering if there is another male friend that police might be investigating. Not talking about the husband. Is it possible that she did send the text to that male friend??

Chores await :sweep:

Back later today. Hope everyone has good day and that today will bring answers in Kelli's situation.

wonder WHO this guy is?

PI? Or, just someone concerned?

makes me wonder.

I think it was probably someone close to Kelli family or part of it.

I would try to get answers from a bar to ,double it if the bar patrons an employees are posting on the interent. I would want answers and I wouldnt give flying f about the "cant say " because of the LE investigation.

I would want my family member back and LE wants a case. They will put the case first and the victim last to preserve the case which is great for the public in general but not so much when the missing person is your family member or friends.

JMO.

She did walk out of the bar with him.

That is good you are a witness to that fact, what did you do then VOH......notice any more? Be any more alert as to who noticed your leaving time?

BBM

That's something that sticks in my head, as well. With all the woods surrounding that area, and the fact that NH was homeless (and probably had a good sense of private/secluded areas he could hang out/squat without being detected), if he is involved, he had plenty of time to get rid of her body. He could have even hidden it that early morning when it was still dark, made himself seen back at the bar (which for some reason I don't think he made it back there), then moved it later Saturday night.

In my mind, much of what he shared in interviews, was just to try and distance himself from being involved. From the male friend she was with when he first met her, to him saying he was grieving, talking about closure, saying he left her at the entrance to her apartment...it all seems to be a cover-up.

So often when someone goes missing, the last person to see them alive always has the same story. She walked out of the house after a fight, he left the house and she was still in bed, she asked to be let out the car, whatever. But it's always giving the impression that something happened after that person last saw them.

NH knows people saw them leave together, so there's no way for him to escape that. So of course he's going to say whatever he can, to make it look as though something happened to her after he dropped her off.

I think he was attracted to her, felt that since she was a bit buzzed he could have his way with her, she rejected him (became "spooked", if you will), and asked to be let out. Then he was either afraid she would tell someone, or he was set on having his way. So he proceeded to assault/kill her out of fear or anger. MOO :moo:

I don't think he gave a ride to anyone but her (as some have mentioned as a a possibility). I spent my entire 20s in the military. And I was always going out. I had my usual "clique" of friends that I hung out with. And if for some reason I wasn't going out with them on any given night, at least one of them always knew where I was going (staying home, had a date, etc).

So I do agree that a friend from work knew she was there that night, either by her telling them, or maybe one of them was there. But not by way of NH driving that particular person to the bar.

I also think the "got home safely" text was sent by the person who harmed her. The person either had the phone when someone texted Kelli asking if she made it home (so he answered to not bring on suspicion), or he had knowledge beforehand that Kelli was to report being home to a concerned person (she might have mentioned it during the night out), or he read through her texts after harming her and saw a conversation Kelli had with someone, then decided to respond. In his mind, that would also point away from him, if people thought she was harmed after getting home.

And I'm not familiar with the tracking of prepaid phones. But if his pings were heading in a certain direction right after he left the bar, then I'm sure that explains why LE is focusing on certain areas, other than around her apartment.

I really hope this case is solved. Too many go cold, and it's absolutely heartbreaking.

MOO

hoping we hear some news today about Kelli... cannot find any new updates yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3