GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the license they hold. They don't serve food, right?

So by law, that should be considered a private club. You should have to sign in.

If that's the case, Froggy's is not the only one breaking this law.

VOH, That reporter/media reported a stench was reported behind the bar....can you verify that someone within the bar reported the stench outback? The media reports the police say it was unfounded.

Also, what day did they take Nick's lean to and his muddy boots? was this previous to the pond searches the other day? tia

BBM:

I would like to know more about this 'stench' and whether or not it really is unfounded.

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

It is supposedly a sunny but cool day in Fayettevile today, so why no searching??

I am so sad to hear this!

Maybe this means that Police know something. Maybe there is someone else that they are checking out that happens to be in the military?? This could be why they are hush hush about it?

If that's the case, Froggy's is not the only one breaking this law.

Lots of people do, but to cover your tail, you're supposed to have people sign in because they have a membership.

VOH, can you answer me this? Was Kelli's car in the parking lot of Froggy's the night she disappeared? Did Nick use her car to bring her too and from her apt. as her DD? TIA

Nick used his own car to pick Kelli up and drive her home. Her car was not at Froggys.

I'm not VO but I think the response will be something like

I'm sorry but I cannot answer this....lol

and I type that with all due respect

I can answer this because it has been established. :rocker:

I was wondering if he drove her car also!

thanks for clearing that up!

Lots of people do, but to cover your tail, you're supposed to have people sign in because they have a membership.

R U sure?
We have a ton of these bars here in Florida Cash only no food and they only serve beer and wine no one signs in. LOL they are dives pool table a karaoke
stage and not much else!

Maybe this means that Police know something. Maybe there is someone else that they are checking out that happens to be in the military?? This could be why they are hush hush about it?

It certainly could be that, spoiledmom. I am thinking someone in the military is who got the 'home safely' text. It was command who reported her missing, IIRC. If it is an individual soldier reporting her, then all bets are off that NH disappeared Kelli.

MOO

VOH, this is where the reporter talks of the stench and the muddy boots...

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/video?id=8627338

I did not smell anything Friday. A patron, bar tender, or someone else could have reported the smell. What I can clear up in the video is the lean-to where the sneakers were found is NOT where Nick was staying. Nick was staying in a lean-to style tent/his car. The building structure where the sneakers were found is the tiki-bar. The sneakers were behind it.

Oh good God, just checked NC DOC.

How does he get a liquor license??! Do the local boards approve them? I know down my way we've been having local board issues lately.

Unfortunately it is way too easy to get a license under someone else's name. I've heard of situations where bars have used bar staff to get licenses. Where I live a bar owner lost his license due to something involving underage drinkers (away from the bar). It wasn't much later when the bar had a liquor license again under someone else's name. Not sure if he has to name them a part owner or not.

Is the Tiki Bar a separate establishment, or does Froggy's have a tiki bar? If so, do they work two bartenders on nights when the Tiki bar is open? TIA

VOH, this is where the reporter talks of the stench and the muddy boots...

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/video?id=8627338

Thanks for that link because I had never seen it before. Also I noticed what might have been a slip of the tongue by NH when he says that he thought that Kelli did not want him to take her all the way to her apartment because her husband or someone else might see him. But in another part he says he did not know that Kelli was married until LE told him so. (which I don't believe to be the truth).

Edited to add that I wish we could see that whole interview with Nick before it was edited and chopped up into parts for their news stories.

Is the Tiki Bar a separate establishment, or does Froggy's have a tiki bar? If so, do they work two bartenders on nights when the Tiki bar is open? TIA

I would think they open it in the summers! ppl sitting outside maybe?

Froggy's has the tiki bar. If it is open, there are two tenders. However, it was not open this night.

Thanks for that link because I had never seen it before. Also I noticed what might have been a slip of the tongue by NH when he says that he thought that Kelli did not want him to take her all the way to her apartments because her husband or someone else might see him. But in another part he says he did not know that Kelli was married until LE told him so. (which I don't believe to be the truth).

I caught that too but he knows now she was married so i do think that was said as an afterthought. that this would be the reason she didnt want hime to take her to her apt... JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3