GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But, why would NH tell people that he took her home, putting himself as the last one who had seen her if she never left the bar? That doesn't make sense to me.

Plus, NH is saying he picked KB up also. Is this correct?

Your right. And I've looked up Kelli last seen leaving Froggy Bottoms bar and it's in many media links, BUT there are also some that say last seen AT Froggy Bottoms bar. BUT, could people have overheard Nick SAY that he was taking Kelli home, and no one actually saw him get her into the car. If someone had overheard that he was going to, he would have had no choice but to tell that to LE. Am I making any sense?

Yes, and that's a good point...

The brother of missing Fort Bragg soldier Kelli Marie Bordeaux said Monday that her close friend in Florida received a text message from her phone on the morning she disappeared: "Got home safely."

Matt Henson said he doesn't believe his sister sent the message, or one to the same friend about an hour earlier saying she was getting a ride home with a man.

the text was sent to the same "friend" that NH met in the bar! :thud: when he first met Kelli! :thud:

Henson said his sister, Holbert and the family friend, identified only as Justin, met for the first time a week or two before her disappearance.

Henson said Justin was in Fayetteville to visit Bordeaux. The two had been friends since Bordeaux and her family moved about 20 miles from Orlando, Fla., to the small town of St. Cloud in 1996 to escape escalating crime problems.

Henson said he is suspicious that his sister sent the text message to Justin because it doesn't appear that she ever made it home.

"Everything was sitting like you would leave it and you were going to come back in a few hours or whatever," he said.
Mike was in Florida to buy a car and visit with family..
Henson said Michael Bordeaux had gone to Florida to buy a car and visit family when his wife disappeared.

Henson said that, like any young couple, their relationship had its ups and downs.

"But he's a pushover," Henson said. "He wanted to make Kelli happy. We really do support Mike 100 percent.

"He loved Kelli. There is no doubt in my mind about that."

much more at link:
http://fayobserver.com/articles/2012/04/23/1173168?sac=fo.local

Nick is still at the top of my list!

I haven't heard anyone say that they saw her get in his car ....

I asked VOH this question and s/he said they could not answer this one.

curiousjo said:
What do they think NH did with her in that 30 minutes, as he did say there was 30 min on either side

Did VOH say that? I remember VOH said that no one else left the bar within the 30 min before or 30 min after KB left the bar with NH. I do not recall VOH or anyone confirming how many minutes elapsed before NH was back at the bar, though I have seen some speculation on that.

Your right. And I've looked up Kelli last seen leaving Froggy Bottoms bar and it's in many media links, BUT there are also some that say last seen AT Froggy Bottoms bar. BUT, could people have overheard Nick SAY that he was taking Kelli home, and no one actually saw him get her into the car. If someone had overheard that he was going to, he would have had no choice but to tell that to LE. Am I making any sense?

True. But, either way, I'm sure that LE has information that someone saw her leave the bar.

http://www.child-safety-for-parents.com/child-molester.html

Here's a good article to read for education about sex crimes against children.

Please read the article, 'Child Molester Myths'.

of the 100% who are caught, 90% will re-offend and only 3% of those will get caught a second time. 10% will NOT reoffend.

click on 'find out more here' under MYTH NO. 5 to read ' What is a Pedophile?' - it's explained that not all child molesters solely abuse children. Some perps abuse anybody who becomes available to them.

Tho unlikely, a pedophile can exist as one in their head and never commit a crime. A pedophile is unlikely to choose a victim that's not a child and are often not caught because they learn to be deceptive and are master manipulators. They are unlikely to kidnap their victims because they don't have to.

A pedophile is a child molester once they turn their fantasy into reality and sexually abuse a child. You don't have to be a pedophile to sexually abuse a child. This is the category that is likely to abuse any person they target.

VOH if you have his phone number and email you should run searches on the web ,you never know what kinda stuff people are posting or where. JMO.

His facebook was deleted before I could pull the email off of it,but the email should be auto saved to all his friend andriods if they were his friend on facebook ,even if the facebook disapears I believe the email remains in the contacts that are sync'd.

Nothing was returned from cell phone number search.

Thanks but I'll disprove the last statement shorty, I'm sure.

Assuming he didn't take her to her apt. and he lied, what really happened?

It's reported he returned to froggy's 10-15 minutes after leaving with her. My question is (if true) When did he leave again after he returned?

Where was the report of his return?

I'm guessing it's because people saw them leaving together, and he knew there was no getting around that. :moo:

I agree. I thought that some were saying that maybe she never left the bar, as if someone at the bar might have something to do with her disappearance.

VOH told us no, not inside or out that they were aware of because LE had been in the bar and asked the same thing.

hmmm Why no cameras? Even at the entrance for after hours safety?

Also, why would a bar owner hire an RSO? Was he just "helping a guy out?"

If I remember we were told the Wingmen, which is, and I researched it, a motorcycle club in Fayetteville. But other mixture of folks probably hang out there as well.

The wingmen do not hang at Froggys. There are about 5-6 different clubs that visit there.

So, did KB not have a car since the husband went to Florida to get another car? Thats why she asked NH to take her to bar...

Is KB's friend tied in with military, or how did the military dude know about the last 2 texts... or did KB brother tell him this info. Or did police tell military this, and they accidentally leaked it.

People at the bar including the owner apparently did not know NH was a RSO. NH was not an official employee of Froggy's. He basically hung around and did some odd jobs at times.

We don't know enough. Did he drive KB home in her own car, drop her off, return to the bar, and get someone to drive his car, so he could drop off her car at her apt???? LE isn't telling us where KB's car was found.

My inquiry was assuming he never let her off at her apartment as LE believes and has stated. Tonight LE has stated her last ping was from Froggy's. Which all leads to the question of what really happened then? It's also been reported Nick left the bar with her and returned 10-15 mins later.

If anyone including LE had the answers to the questions I'm asking, she would be found. I'm asking questions about what could have happened that night, probing and based on the information we do have. I think my final question was "If he returned 10-15 mins after taking her to her apt. (which I don't believe) when did he leave again after he returned to the bar? If you can't answer, maybe someone here can. Thanks

post #184 article... if anyone missed it check it out! I am still gobsmacked at who received those texts!

I'm questioning the "last ping AT Froggy's." Because the way that's worded, KB's phone would have to have been disabled as she was leaving the Froggy's vicinity. I don't know the mileage that would create a new ping location, but it seems strange to me that her phone would have been immediately incapacitated while still at Froggy's UNLESS the battery died.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman