AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting if the parents said that. Wonder if they are getting some legal advice? I have to say that it's good to protect themselves, even if they are completely innocent.

I think what was meant was that LE decided to get the warrant even though the family was cooperative and would let them search without a warrant.

I am fairly positive the family did not say they wanted a warrant.

I believe the officer was stating that although the family agreed to let them search the home, LEO wanted to do it "the right way". They want a solid case when it goes to trial, imo.
From a press conference yesterday:
A: We have the house secured at this point. We are in the process because, obviously again, as I mentioned earlier, it's such a high profile incident we want to make sure to do everything by the book, so we will be getting a warrant...obviously to go back into the residence and serve that. To make sure If we find anything of evidentiary value that we still have done that appropriately and we don't lose that.
Q: something about whether that family gave consent
A: It's still much safer to get a warrant because consent can be questioned later on, a good attorney can sit there and say, "Well, of course, they gave that because if they wouldn't then all this national attention and pressure they felt pressure to do that." The safer bet is to just get a warrant.

I believe the officer was stating that although the family agreed to let them search the home, LEO wanted to do it "the right way". They want a solid case when it goes to trial, imo.

Ah, ok. I took it the other way but makes a great deal of sense. Thanks!

I know how you feel. When they start saying they cant rule anyone out means they have found no one to rule in.:(

IMO

I wonder if any immediate family members have taken a LDT ? Perhaps that could be one way to aid LE in narrowing the circle of possible POIs ? MOO

I wonder if any immediate family members have taken a LDT ? Perhaps that could be one way to aid LE in narrowing the circle of possible POIs ? MOO

From tonight's 8:00 press conference in response to a question about the family taking polygraphs:
A: I don't know if they have volunteered to do so or have been asked to do so. A polygraph is fairly standard if for no reason other than to rule out as suspects. Whether or not the family has volunteered, I don't have that information.

Since this new search is at least the third search of their home, does this mean that LE is inside with equipment to remove their walls, carpet, pipes, and etc...?

Just catching up.. Saw some of ya'll talking about the breed of dog in the photo with her.. To me it looks like a white parsons jack russell terrier. They usually have brown patch over an eye.. but there are full white ones out there.

We have a JRT (parsons) and as soon as I saw the pic I recognized it as that.

I think, so far anyway, that LE is really doing a good job. With the man power they have in, to the communications and being careful with what they are releasing.

I wish I knew more about the parents, I wish they were speaking out. Just going on the pics, she seems very well taken care of.

I'm just so worried. With each day that passes her chances of being found safe are really dissipating.

Attachments

• stock-photo--group-of-parson-russell-terrier-in-front-of-a-white-background-33253147.jpg
    stock-photo--group-of-parson-russell-terrier-in-front-of-a-white-background-33253147.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 15
Good Grief! I hope Isabel is found safe soon!

LE would not say...
He said that he did not know whether they volunteered to take them or not. (?)

Kyron Horman's family huyrtad a police liaison stay with them for a few weeks following his disappearance. I don't think it's too unusual. There's always gonna be the weirdo who thinks it's okay to knock on their door and offer help. I'm glad there will be a cruiser parked outside.

Then again Kyron's stepmom was the unnamed prime suspect. :waitasec:

She still is....

Never really knew that LE waited for people to "volunteer" for LD tests...thought it was pretty standard in these cases to request family members to take them, checking off a "to do" list kind of thing...

Why does their home have an Osama Bin Laden wall around it when the police captain stated that their home was not in a high crime area? Are these walls common in Phoenix?

I don't think any adult climbed in or out of those windows unless he/she was a little person (dwarf). In my worthless opinion, no adult could have climbed out of those tiny windows holding a child.

Celis' home:
Screen shot 2012-04-24 at 11.54.32 PM.png

Osama's home:
Screen shot 2012-04-24 at 11.59.28 PM.png

Why does their home have an Osama Bin Laden wall around it when the police captain stated that their home was not in a high crime area? Are these walls common in Phoenix?

I don't think any adult climbed in or out of those windows unless he/she was a little person (dwarf). In my worthless opinion, no adult could have climbed out of those tiny windows holding a child.

Celis' home:
View attachment 21832

Osama's home:
View attachment 21833

It must have something to do with living in the desert? Stucco is used widely here. P.s. this is in Tucson, not Phoenix.

Celis' home:
View attachment 21832

Osama's home:
View attachment 21833

Are those bedroom windows? They are small...in fact it looks easier to get into Osama's house...

Per 411.com, this is located at Alliance For Children Everywhere 4826 E 12th St Tucson a skip from Isa's. Just interesting it's listed as right behind her house. Also listed to the east another address, possibly the school.

http://www.childreneverywhere.org/pages/contact.php

http://gvnet.com/humantrafficking/Zambia.htm
Zambia is a source and transit country for women and children trafficked for the purpose of sexual exploitation.

I think what they are doing for kids is so kind & caring. It's just Zambia has been known for trafficking & caught my eye being so close to Isabel's house. Mostly children from Zambia sent elsewhere but as the source above states, it's a source for transit countries too. That's out there but will tuck that away in my files.

http://www.411.com/maps/directions?lower=36&search_id=14240680751410065517 use Isabel's address 5602 E. 12th street, tucson az

Alliance For Children will come up on the list as you scroll.

Tucson has several such organizations/facilities for African refuges. Most are church-based. We have a large Sudanese sponsored population, too.

There have been rash of child abductions south of the border as well. Young girls. Primarily cartel-related, but there are no doubt instances of mistaken identities. Unfortunately, cartel retribution has no mercy. They don't apologize or return the 'wrong' victim.

Kyron Horman's family had a police liaison stay with them for a few weeks following his disappearance. I don't think it's too unusual. There's always gonna be the weirdo who thinks it's okay to knock on their door and offer help. I'm glad there will be a cruiser parked outside.

Then again Kyron's stepmom was the unnamed prime suspect. :waitasec:
Thanks for posting that info. Some also wondered if LE was staying at the Horman's home because LE was worried that TH might be mentally ill or a volatile drunk who might harm her baby. Hmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member