GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can any locals tell me ....when you are at the entrance to her apt complex, can you see the parking area for the front of the first set of buildings? Would she be able to recognize a vehicle parked there at night? Are their lights in front, or on the lane leading in?

Again I think LE does not believe KB actually made it to her apartment or complex. The way they worded it and staying focused at FBs, combined with saying there is other evidence leading them back 'there,' is a clue they do not think what happened to KB involved her being dropped off at her apartment or complex. Note that her family echoes this belief: her brother and husband have both said they do not believe she was ever dropped off at her apt/complex.

There are street lights leading in and the first building you come to is the office and then there is a pool behind it and then you come to the first apt. building. I believe you can see the parking for the first apts but I can't recall for certain.

It hit me a little while ago, we have been so focused on a man who may have come along after Kelli was dropped off, or Nick doing something to Kelli, what we haven't thought about is another woman. Could another woman have come along, someone that she knew?

MB is not on my hinky meter. He is not in front of every camera like D. Peterson or completely absent like J. Young. He has made pleas appearing on TV, her family is standing with him, he has stated he was in Fla., he is at the search site and LE does not seem focused on him. Any inclination of his not to discuss his marriage status seems to be just a privacy matter. JMO

I live in the area for the past two days Ft. Bragg has been doing drills, which means we hear a lot of "booms". This afternoon/evening they are almost constant. Every "boom" reminds me of Kelli. I am sending positive energy to the family, LE and all the searchers that she is found real soon.

Unfortunately, I didn't make it to the search this morning, as my back had other ideas.

VOH, you stated that Nick was not the person you believed him to be....
May I ask, how do you feel about Poindexter? Is he the guy you believed him to be? or has your feelings changed, or a seed of dismay been planted in your brain now because of everything coming to light?
I consider you also suffering collateral damage in a way too, you made it clear, "you loved that bar"...I am sorry.

I know exactly where "loved" came from, but I'm gonna say loved is a bit strong of a word for that situation. :D

I'm not as shocked to see the news about Pointdexter, perhaps because it wasn't as severe? However, still pretty shocked. Never saw him as a *word I can't use*, maybe a bit of a PITA when he had too much to drink, but not necessarily labeled a bad guy. Don't know if that makes sense.

I didn't see the Today Show, but am completely perplexed about the marriage between Kelli and Mike. If they were not estranged, would Mike not have spoken with his wife between midnight Friday and Monday morning? Why did it take a sergeant contacting him to ask Kelli's whereabouts for the husband to react to her not being heard from?

You're either estranged, not estranged or in an argument. The husband/family will not admit to estrangement - so then how can her lack of contact with her husband for an entire weekend be explained (never mind her being out at a bar - alone, i.e., not with a girlfriend)?

MB is not on my hinky meter. He is not in front of every camera like D. Peterson or completely absent like J. Young. He has made pleas appearing on TV, her family is standing with him, he has stated he was in Fla., he is at the search site and LE does not seem focused on him. Any inclination of his not to discuss his marriage status seems to be just a privacy matter. JMO

Well i agree his marital problems he wouldnt want made public but i do think its a very very important question!

Unfortunately when a person goes missing the familys lives gets scrutinized!
It cant be helped!
I dont think anyone can be ruled out till they find her.

JMO

I would like to know who she sent the pic to!

I was looking at the case map and doing some google walks, and I am confused about where NH says he dropped her off. If it was right after you turn onto King's Creek Dr., it is about 600 feet to the first section of apartment buildings. When I pulled up a map of my house and measured out 600 feet from my driveway out it was about 2 blocks. That is not near as far as I thought it was. If it was the second set of buildings (up around the corner) that would be another 600-800 feet, still not terrible.

Then I started thinking about after she got out of the car. Did he do a 3 point turn right there and turn back on Ramsey? That road looks pretty narrow. If he drove down to the apartment entrance and turned around he would have passed her on the way out. Was she walking towards the apartments? Was she on her phone?

I know there was a video showing MB on the apartment patio. Can you tell from that which set of buildings it was?

ETA - I found an article that says the apartment was on Water Trail Dr, which is the first set of buildings. Not far at all to walk, however I still wouldn't want to do it in 46 degree temps in flip flops :)

I was trying to figure out how he turned there too. If he did drop her at the street entrance, depending how he pulled onto it, he may have been able to just do a wide-u. It's common around here. He would have to go further down Ramsey though to make a u-turn because of the median.

Well from what i can tell she lived on the second "right hand turn off of King's Creek". When her brother did the interview last week he was just east of the "garage" at the second entrance. I found this by going to "person" view on google maps...as if you were standing on the street rather than an ariel shot. So if NH dropped her off at the first entrance she may have been able to see a light on in the apt that she did not leave on...only stating this because we know they did not live on the ground level.

IMO..FYI
and this is if he dropped her off at the actual entrance to the complex
(if he dropped her off at Ramsey St @ the sign then all of this is out the door...except the observation that she lives on the second right hand entrance of Water Trail Drive)

Love that tune by my Toby "I Love This Bar"...don't love all of his work and haven't even heard all of it, yet...may never get to it...LOL...obviously it was a concept that TK found marketable enough to put to lyrics and music...

Oh, btw, was it on Froggy's jukebox...and how often did it play?

Her husband says he believes she sent the pic to her sister

MH is saying on JVM that the "last photo" was sent to her sister. He said she always wears her wedding ring & it is her left hand in the photo.

Not much information...he could hardly hear JVM and then they lost contact

Mike Brooks says she may have sent the pic to someone else.

Love that tune by my Toby "I Love This Bar"...don't love all of his work and haven't even heard all of it, yet...may never get to it...LOL...obviously it was a concept that TK found marketable enough to put to lyrics and music...

Oh, btw, was it on Froggy's jukebox...and how often did it play?

No, but it was a popular karaoke song. It was karaoke night on Fridays.

I wanted to try and share some of my own history of my life. It seems so far (from what I have read here) Kelli and I seem to have some things in common. I also have been through some of the same things that NH had been charged with in his earlier years.

Im on the fence with what happened with Kelli. I wish that they would find something that would lead LE to her. There is almost not a second that goes by that I dont think about her. I do NOT know her, any of her friends or family.

So here goes-
I am a military spouse. I love my Hubby very much. But in alomost 5 years we have had our fair share of trouble. When we first married (and him fresh in the service) we packed up and moved across the country. Very hard for me. I moved back home, though my Hubby and I never seperated (some family thought it would never last), I just had a hard time dealing with the NEW life. After I came to realize things, I went back. (There was not a day that went by that we didnt talk to each other). And then in a flash of an eye we were off to our next duty station (which still was across the country from home). I was way more content in the life that we hand made for ourselves. Dont get me wrong EVER PCS has there problems that go with it. And that in turn does cause some problems. But most get over it in a few months. Before long the Army decided that its was time to deploy. Not knowing really how to handle some things I went back and forth (from home to the home we made). It was really hard. So with all of that being said my key point in this is no matter what we went through we have ALWAYS either found a way to talk (meaning deployements, field, etc.) or at least sent a text

On a different note I went through something as a child that I learned a lot from. And thinking of NH and his past charge. For some reason I still dont think he did something to KB.
One thing that I remember from the videos that we can now not see anymore. I thought I had heard MH say Lets just say his name is Justin. Not that his name is Justins. Either way they could have just said that name. Knowing that she has more then one Justin on her Facebook page.
Im sure I didnt say all that I wanted but it has taken some time for me to even be able to write the words that is going through my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Child in Time