GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone heard from VOH lately? Haven't seen them on in awhile, hope everything is okay!

Just thought about this so I visited VOH's profile and saw that their last activity was at around 7:30 last night. Hope you're holding up VOH! :hug:

Good morning all,
I thought of something last night that woke me out of my sleep. Maybe LE is asking if anyone saw something suspicious on Ramsey St before 12:00 AM that night, has to do with the first of the last two texts sent from her phone. I recall LE stating that the first text about who was taking her home was sent at 12:20 AM. This makes me wonder if they think Nick's timeline about when they left the bar is false. I've already asked VOH what time they left the bar and he said he couldn't comment. Then I asked if they were inside the bar around 12:30 AM and he couldn't comment either (things LE doesn't want out to the public, or could hurt the investigation. I understand).

Maybe after some of the interviews with people that were there that night, they learned that Nick actually stepped out earlier than he is saying. This would explain the significance of 12:00 AM or before. Maybe they believe she was attacked around that time at an area around Ramsey St. where her cell phone was pinging, and then the suspect sent the first text at 12:20? Since they believe her phone is in that area, I could see this as a possibility.

Not to mention, LE stated the second text was sent an hour later. This would be convenient for Nick because that is the time he said he took her home.."got home safely". I don't think they believe Kelli was ever near her apartment entrance that night, otherwise they would spend more time looking over there.

I pray she is still alive. My heart breaks for this family. Either way, I just want them to find that poor girl.

Well he never said he took her to her apt!
So as i see it he never drove her there or he did and dropped her off at the enntrance.
I think when they figure that out they will find their guy!

JMO

Dont you think by now they have the results of everything in his car and tent? If she was in his trunk they would know. If she was in that tent they would know.

No, I don't think that they have the results yet unfortunately.. DNA results take longer than two weeks:(. I was watching the Sierra LaMar case and it took them a MONTH to get any DNA results back. I can't stand waiting. None of us can. LOL! Unfortunately it's out of our control.

I agree!
I also wonder if someone sent her a text while she was on her ride home with nick?

Actually, LE did state that the first text was sent at 12:20 AM and it was an hour before the second text. I will look for the link.

I have always maintained that Nick's $100,000 bail was very high for FTR, though legally allowable. Most FTR's are bonded at $10,000 or OR for offenders who haven't actively tried to evade registration, and even for those who have tried to evade it, it's rarely higher than $25,000. I've seen one instance of $50,000, but that was only because they suspected the RSO of another crime when they arrested him for FTR.

A $100,000 bond definitely means they want Nick in custody. They know he can't scrape up 10 grand for the 10%, and since Nick doesn't appear to have any other charges or warrants, only one reason to keep him locked up: He is the prime, if not only, suspect in the disappearance, and potential murder, of Kelli.

Did anybody else notice this in the Today Show interview with Mike and Matt? Was the final text message sent to Holbert? I thought the friend Justin said he got the text saying she was getting a ride with a man. I assumed he was also the person that received the final text.

http://myfox8.com/2012/04/26/husband-of-missing-soldier-suspicious-of-sex-offender/

Yes. I read that last night which makes Nick look more like the suspect since cops don't think she was even near her apartment entrance. He needed some evidence to support his story that he dropped her off.

No, I don't think that they have the results yet unfortunately.. DNA results take longer than two weeks:(. I was watching the Sierra LaMar case and it took them a MONTH to get any DNA results back. I can't stand waiting. None of us can. LOL! Unfortunately it's out of our control.

But they would know if she was in the trunk all ya have to do is have the dogs scent it!The dog would know if she was ever in the trunk and in the tent! Or even in the back woods of the saloon!
I dont think they have anything there.

JMPO

Maybe not. But I do hope and pray they have something. I guess only time will tell.

I have always maintained that Nick's $100,000 bail was very high for FTR, though legally allowable. Most FTR's are bonded at $10,000 or OR for offenders who haven't actively tried to evade registration, and even for those who have tried to evade it, it's rarely higher than $25,000. I've seen one instance of $50,000, but that was only because they suspected the RSO of another crime when they arrested him for FTR.

A $100,000 bond definitely means they want Nick in custody. They know he can't scrape up 10 grand for the 10%, and since Nick doesn't appear to have any other charges or warrants, only one reason to keep him locked up: He is the prime, if not only, suspect in the disappearance, and potential murder, of Kelli.

Well in the Holly Bobo case they recently pick up a RSO that didnt tell the cops something like where he was working or something like that his bond was also 100 grand so i think they do that to hold them just in case they did
do it! JMO

Maybe not. But I do hope and pray they have something. I guess only time will tell.

I think they are running the dna on the shorts and the shirt that they said had blood on it other than that we dont know that they even have a crime scene with any dna left behind!

JMO

I guess cadaver dogs would know if she was dead in the trunk or his tent. But if she was alive and in the trunk or tent we will have to wait for DNA. Dogs do not rule out the fact of her being in either. She was in the car and we already know that. I'm sure they will test hair fibers etc..whatever they can possibly test that they have found.

I think they are running the dna on the shorts and the shirt that they said had blood on it other than that we dont know that they even have a crime scene with any dna left behind!

JMO

I pray that they do. Otherwise we just wait wait wait...

I guess cadaver dogs would know if she was dead in the trunk or his tent. But if she was alive and in the trunk or tent we will have to wait for DNA. Dogs do not rule out the fact of her being in either. She was in the car and we already know that. I'm sure they will test hair fibers etc..whatever they can possibly test that they have found.

I dont think she was dead in that car the cadaver dogs would know and then LE would know she is dead! JMO He would have been arrested sooner than he was if that was the case. JMO

Part of me wonders if there was more than one person involved in her disappearance. People in relation to Froggy bottoms. Kind of like a gang rape type of thing. If they knew Kelli's husband was out of town and that Nick was her ride, who's to say a few of them including Nick planned this out together including alibi's??

Part of me wonders if there was more than one person involved in her disappearance. People in relation to Froggy bottoms. Kind of like a gang rape type of thing. If they knew Kelli's husband was out of town and that Nick was her ride, who's to say a few of them including Nick planned this out together including alibi's?? She was newer to the bar and there have been other rapes of girls leaving that bar.

Where are the reports of women being raped leaving the bar?

I'm good everyone. Thanks. I just had some ball games this morning. I needed it.

Just an update from the area. When I was driving this morning, in the Andrews Common parking lot - across from Froggys - the K-9 search and rescue team was there, so was a equestrian search and rescue, and another unit with about 6 kayaks. They were gathered around a table and looking at a large area map. I couldn't see which area - obviously - but looks like they have some ideas and are going to check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18