Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maverik1 - The night of the wsleepover is not that relevant, you must be kidding - it is crucial.Until I heard about the sleepover I was leaning towards a random abduction.

The chances of killing his wife and then driving to Anstead and back and not one of three children noticing anything would be pretty unlikely, kids don't sleep that soundly and the oldest one is eleven.It was the sleepover that changed my whole view of this case.

Don't know about everyone's children, but my children sleep through anything that's not firecrackers.

It was local inside info by the person who initially told us about hairdresser appointment and all the other details about it.....?

I will try and find exactly which thread and number post it was and by whom it was posted...Bare with me!

That's ok coolcat, I did read the initial post by Brookie. I've been following this case from day one but don't log in much. I just read everything at this stage but if I really feel the need to contribute I log in.

I respectfully request that any member of the QPS reading this please consider releasing one more snippet of information regarding the case.

It doesn't have to be a big one. It doesn't have to make or break the case. It just has to give us enough fodder to last another 5 or so pages of conversation.

Sincerely,
A member of the public :)

:goodpost:

I respectfully request that any member of the QPS reading this please consider releasing one more snippet of information regarding the case.

It doesn't have to be a big one. It doesn't have to make or break the case. It just has to give us enough fodder to last another 5 or so pages of conversation.

Sincerely,
A member of the public :)

Good luck with that Acer !!

Hmmmmm

Has anyone ever seen GBC and Graig Thomson together in the same room at the same time ????

Anyone ???

Hmmmmm .........

There is historical property records for an Allison June Dickie in Bellbird Park and Camira but as we are unsure of Allison's middle name I can't say for sure that it is the right person. But the last property in that name was sold back in 2003 and there is nothing further after that.

It was local inside info by the person who initially told us about hairdresser appointment and all the other details about it.....?

I will try and find exactly which thread and number post it was and by whom it was posted...Bare with me!

Her best friend said Allison was going to a conference the next day, Friday, not the hairdresser.

That's ok coolcat, I did read the initial post by Brookie. I've been following this case from day one but don't log in much. I just read everything at this stage but if I really feel the need to contribute I log in.

05-06-2012, 02:41 PM
BrookieLocal
Registered User Join Date: May 2012

Hi everyone, first time poster but had read all previous threads.
My friend works at the Hair Salon in Kenmore Plaza (for non-locals it is not the shopping centre at the roundabout but about 1km down the road), she told me Allison had her hair done on Thursday evening. All the staff were questioned the following morning. They were asked what Allison's demeanor was, what she said, what was she wearing, what time did she leave. My friend said she was happy and relaxed. She was discussing the conference which she was attending the following day. It was with Pathways, she was training to become a Pathways facilitator (works with small groups of children or one-on-one). My friend also mentioned Allison said the girls were at a sleep-over at the in-laws and she had a "night off". I know this conflicts with other info. She was not wearing her walking clothes. I didn't ask her what time Allison left, I presumed it was before 8pm and that's why the police changed the times, perhaps 8pm was the last time someone else besides GB-C saw her.
The staff were also questioned the Tuesday after Allison's body was found, they were asked more specifically about any marks, bruises or scratches she had on her neck, chest, arms and hands.

Yes I did and I hope I've now put out the fire on this! No not ballsy, just common sense really. No I don't know her personally but her contact details are available on line.
Brilliant Makara thanks so much for clarifying that.

Ilive at Anstead, in semi rural areas like Anstead or Brookfield were there is little competing noise a car starting in the dead of night makes one hell of a racket, in the early hours of the morning I can hear the trucks on Ipswich Road,

I think it is pretty unlikely that all three children would sleep through a vehicle starting that late at night, and as for an argument that turned physical and led to a fatal blow, what chance none of the kids would have witnessed that?

Hmmmmm

Has anyone ever seen GBC and Graig Thomson together in the same room at the same time ????

Anyone ???

Hmmmmm .........

I actually said yesterday after watching that ridiculous speech........that he was just as believeable as GBC

A financial advisor has been mentioned somewhere? Any one remember that?

05-06-2012, 02:41 PM
BrookieLocal
Registered User Join Date: May 2012

Hi everyone, first time poster but had read all previous threads.
My friend works at the Hair Salon in Kenmore Plaza (for non-locals it is not the shopping centre at the roundabout but about 1km down the road), she told me Allison had her hair done on Thursday evening. All the staff were questioned the following morning. They were asked what Allison's demeanor was, what she said, what was she wearing, what time did she leave. My friend said she was happy and relaxed. She was discussing the conference which she was attending the following day. It was with Pathways, she was training to become a Pathways facilitator (works with small groups of children or one-on-one). My friend also mentioned Allison said the girls were at a sleep-over at the in-laws and she had a "night off". I know this conflicts with other info. She was not wearing her walking clothes. I didn't ask her what time Allison left, I presumed it was before 8pm and that's why the police changed the times, perhaps 8pm was the last time someone else besides GB-C saw her.
The staff were also questioned the Tuesday after Allison's body was found, they were asked more specifically about any marks, bruises or scratches she had on her neck, chest, arms and hands.

My apologies. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member