AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #20

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
alright...to see side by side (or top/bottom lol) the different interviews with the different times.....

packet #1, pp.62-63
35lykuf.jpg

2hs9p41.jpg

packet #6, pg3
j5ikh5.jpg

911 transcript

bion6.jpg

Packet 4 page 63. Very interesting exchange between LE and a search volunteer. Something about a drinking binge and taking children away. It reads like she's concerned about someone she knows acting strangely. Not the Celis family, but a person she knows.

If this has been discussed I apologize...what could they possibly need $175k for if in fact the loan info is accurate???

Not true! This was called in as a tip from a payphone at an apartment complex. They spoke with employer and SC never borrowed money. they tried locating the lady with the tip and could not find her.

No wonder LE is scratching their heads and cant rule these ppl out!

alright...to see side by side (or top/bottom lol) the different interviews with the different times.....

packet #1, pp.62-63
35lykuf.jpg

2hs9p41.jpg

packet #6, pg3
j5ikh5.jpg

So they BOTH said she left at 7:30 and then SC said she left at 7, and later, at 6:47. :confused:

ETA: It was RC who said 7, they BOTH said 7:30, and SC said 6:47. Much clearer now. NOT

If this has been discussed I apologize...what could they possibly need $175k for if in fact the loan info is accurate???

Was just wondering the same thing ... I only know two things that rack up that kind of debt...drugs and gambling... and I don't see him as a user...JMO

More to the point : who on earth is the SIL's employer ? The Bank of Tucson ? Or what ?

Wonder which bro?

I don't know, but clearly Becky doesn't think either one was a threat to Isa. With my little one (9 yo), she has kicked, yelled in other kids' faces, mostly the aggressive behavior is aggravated when one of them tries to tell her what to do. Though there were days when I dreaded to pick her up from school because every day was a bad day (last year) before the meds, I would NEVER think she is capable of causing serious injury to anyone. So, if it is ADHD, I can relate to Becky in that aspect (not believing the child would be capable of harming his sister).

Nancy Grace on HLN now. What bombshells will she present tonight?

Sergio's comments about who first noticed that Isa's window was open and the screen was on the ground are conflicting. First he says he noticed the window was open, then he tells another officer that his son discovered the window open and screen on the ground after he (Sergio) had already checked her room.

Not true! This was called in as a tip from a payphone at an apartment complex. They spoke with employer and SC never borrowed money. they tried locating the lady with the tip and could not find her.

I have read two different things about the $175k. I need to go back and find them. Things are moving too fast right now. One was his employer denied lending Sergio money and the other was the Uncle in the shoe store (I think) said something about a sister in law's employer lending the money. As I type this the details are falling out of my head (need coffee or something) - I can't remember but we need to look at this again.

Sergio's comments about who first noticed that Isa's window was open and the screen was on the ground are conflicting. First he says he noticed the window was open, then he tells another officer that his son discovered the window open and screen on the ground after he (Sergio) had already checked her room.

Can you copy and paste both statements? TIA

So they BOTH said she left at 7:30 and then SC said she left at 7, and later, at 6:47. :confused:

ETA: It was RC who said 7, they BOTH said 7:30, and SC said 6:47. Much clearer now. NOT

Frayed, from your same post, you can see the conflicting statements about the window, too.

OK< So in packet 1, pg 62-63, Sergio tells us the story of how he tucked her in, dimmed her light, and kissed his daughter good night.

So why did he tell us that other version, where he was in the kitchen, and she walked by,and he asked if she was hungry and she said ' No Daddy, I am tired' and she went to her room to bed? WHY did he tell that story on tv instead of this one, where he tucked her in and kissed her goodnight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!