AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But Emeraleyes brings up a good point, and in looking at the direction of travel, south, toward what looks to me like an airport, that's an AF Base. Now, I'm gonna stick my neck out here and ask what may be a totally stupid question, did LE check the flights that went in and out of there on the evening that Isa went missing? I ask this because honestly, going down that way, through alleyways and streets, past homes, with a child that may or may not have been conscious is absurd. I'm tellin ya IT'S ABSURD!

Here is the description of DOC K-9 Hits ...
Part 3, page 66

Attachments

• DOC K-9 Hits.jpg
    DOC K-9 Hits.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 52
The other hit by a dog was in an alley east of Essex and south of 14th. Essex is the street immediately to the east of Wilshire Park, there is actually a line of houses that abut the park. 14th is the street that runs along the northern edge of the park.

Not connected really to Cooper and whatever it is they found was blacked out

Where in the report does it say there was an alert by the tracking dog in that area? :waitasec:
I read the report as there was no alert in that area and the dog was not with the K9 units at that time as it was put away due to extreme heat conditions but the units continued to search on foot without the dog. JMO

Where in the report does it say there was an alert by the tracking dog in that area? :waitasec:
I read the report as there was no alert in that area and the dog was not with the K9 units at that time as it was put away due to extreme heat conditions but the units continued to search on foot without the dog. JMO

Look at the Doc above

The DM airport is an airbase,be highly unlikely a perp could catch a flight outa there...

Great point. SC says he called her at work at 8:05. She got home before police arrived at 8:20.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

In regular daytime traffic, her drive is 15 minutes, tops. Early on a Saturday morning she would not encounter a lot of traffic. I'll bet she could make it home in 12. If it was MY child and my husband told me to get my **** home because she was missing (and Mr. Richman would probably use the "a-word"), I could drive that distance in 9 minutes. I feel the need for speed, even under non-emergency situations.

Someone could have called another to meet them in a panic to pick them up as something happened to Isa or they were going to meet up with someone for a hand off to avoid the exchange in the front of their home. Hey they could take the alley. That might fit too. I'm just guessing but I'm not feeling that they boldly opened the garage door & drove off with her. Could have but there are the cameras that direction. Anyway, I think they took S. Jefferson from the side of the house or alley & headed south. jmo

Has it been reported what time SC called RC to have her return her b*** home? Did he call her cell so it would be easier to establish she took the call? As opposed to calling a work phone.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

For mamamia: According to mapquest it is 7 minutes driving time from the Celis home to TMC, via Craycroft.

for desertgal: I think Sergio called her around 8:05 or so - will have to check to see what has been reported and if anything is actually documented.

Just watched tonight's NG show and she and every expert she had on there addressed the "cartel kidnapping for debt" scenario and claimed that just doesn't happen and it is not a part of this case. They all agreed it's pure fantasy.

The folks on her show also said "kidnapping for ransom" doesn't make sense in this case either because the family is not wealthy. Basically they poo-poo'd all the cartel, revenge theories and said those things happen in the movies and get floated on the Internet but are silly. ;)

They shot down a strawman because that's not the scenario being postulated.

"Ransom" and "ransom notes" have never been mentioned to my knowledge. Rather, this has been described as a "revenge abduction" and/or "revenge killing" as retribution for debt to the drug cartel and/or a human smuggling operation. The general consensus is that at the heart of this case is some other kind of illegal activity, probably human or drug smuggling. This was articulated by KNST News Director Paul Birmingham on Nancy's show, and at the time neither Nancy or any of her other guests said a word to argue against it. Hmmmmm...

Finally, numerous current and former LE have stated off the record that Sergio has a huge debt to the drug cartel and that that is at the heart of the case. Again, nothing about "ransom" or "ransom note" (presumably because they may already be broke), just revenge.

There's nothing more lame than shooting down a strawman; I hope they enjoyed it.

In regular daytime traffic, her drive is 15 minutes, tops. Early on a Saturday morning she would not encounter a lot of traffic. I'll bet she could make it home in 12. If it was MY child and my husband told me to get my **** home because she was missing (and Mr. Richman would probably use the "a-word"), I could drive that distance in 9 minutes. I feel the need for speed, even under non-emergency situations.

So in essence she likely could have been at work a few minutes after 7:00am - which I find very strange if her shift didn't start until 8:00am. It sounds more like a 7:30am start time.

MOO

The DM airport is an airbase,be highly unlikely a perp could catch a flight outa there...

I'm just looking a few things up, I'll get back to you on that lol. I'll just say that my brother in law was AF, and they were able to take civilians with them to different places, now I don't know if it's the same way in AZ.

This alley?
ally.jpg

Here is the description of DOC K-9 Hits ...
Part 3, page 66

So this is the alley then. And whatever was found, they felt the need to redact it. Interesting.

So in essence she likely could have been at work a few minutes after 7:00am - which I find very strange if her shift didn't start until 8:00am. It sounds more like a 7:30am start time.

MOO

Yes, but I don't find it strange, it has been mentioned here by other nurses that they arrive early to their shifts, due to getting information about patients, paperwork turnover, updates, etc. From what we've gleaned from coworkers, RC is highly respected as a hardworker, consciencious, etc. This isn't surprising to me.

I did, it says they found items, nothing about a dog alert.

I read it that the dogs were there but they do not specify an alert. And at that point the tracking dog was not active.

Is there another spot that specifies there was an actual alert here? Anyone have a link on where they alerted?

Here is the video of Jane's show where she speaks to the "male" neighbor. I am way too tired to listen to it again, in order to determine what the "male" neighbor stated on the show.

Isabel Celis: 5/25/12 - YouTube

Forgive me if this has been posted, as I am pages behind, but at about 2:33 in this video, there is a quick pan of the backyard/house and it shows all the way up to roof/above roof level. There you can see the camera on the roof that had been discussed...however it doesn't appear to be pointed to the sky here. Perhaps my eyes are failing me from all this reading online, but this just caught my eye as I was watching. Anyone else able to see more clearly?
If it is NOT pointed to the sky...what does that potentially mean? Maybe something as simple as it was moved once LE checked it and saw it wasn't functioning? or was it? hmmmm to many what ifs and unknowns in this case truly makes me head spin and all I want is for that sweet girl to be found alive and well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member