AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My issue with the reddish brown discolouration being blood is the age that blood would have to be to go reddish brown - that has to be old old blood (if it is and I am still thinking it is something in the water)

I don't think she is alive.

gross alert............... I am bleeding (skeeter bite) I am going to put it on the shower curtain and check it in a few hours. Need to replace it anyway due to redish hard water stains.

Hope this doesnt offend.

No actually I haven't seen anyone talk about those things. I really have no opinion about them, we have those sort of things here as well. They aren't used much, but we have them. We are out in the boonies in the Allegheny Forest, so we see many things out here.

Are you in PA or VA? I only know the name "Allegheny" from the river of that name. I used to live outside of Pittsburgh.

I'll come back tomorrow to find the page number, etc.

The thing that stuck out to me, I highlighted in the photo below. I've been operating under the premise that Isa's window was the "middle east side bedroom". In this report, the officer instead references photographing "writing on the closet/doorjam of the southeastern bedroom".

On the map that I saw here: Celis house floorplan shows wide gap between bedrooms - YouTube, the southeastern room is a den.

However, something else that sticks out to me is that there are only two bathrooms shown on this map, both on the western side of the house. It seems like there would be at least a 1/4 bathroom (toilet and sink) on the east side, since there are two bedrooms on that side.

Smack me if I've missed this, life gets busy, lol!

I thought Isa's room was the one on the east side of the house toward the breezeway. That is east I think.

I found a couple things interesting but le has not stated what is or is not evidence pertinent to this case.
for instance black gloves found in the truck- it is in the 90's here. And instant coffee that tells me someone might be in for a long ride not wanting to stop for coffee for fear of being identified. Any way I did not get a page number for this one.
Probably reaching................

Yes like yourself I did come across a few interesting things but nothing substantial. The towel tested negative for blood but they still collected it.

Which then brings me back to all these names, license plate numbers, et al which normally would not be released. That is alot of personal information they have in those documents regarding a great deal of people.

What is LE looking for?

ETA Including schedules of people leaving arriving home from work etc.

FWIW I was at TMC recently and there its a lot of construction at the hospital which may cause employees to park farther away, may be one reason to leave a bit early even though it is a straight shot down Craycroft, just a few miles

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

My issue with the reddish brown discolouration being blood is the age that blood would have to be to go reddish brown - that has to be old old blood (if it is and I am still thinking it is something in the water)

I don't think she is alive.

I think it might be "old blood" from normal, non-nefarious causes.

For the life of me, I still believe she's alive. And in most of these cases, I never think that. I don't think I've ever held out hope...in fact you could have knocked me out with a feather when Elizabeth Smart reappeared.

For some reason, maybe just the hope of a mother, I think Isa is still alive.

BBM
gross alert............... I am bleeding (skeeter bite) I am going to put it on the shower curtain and check it in a few hours. Need to replace it anyway due to redish hard water stains.

Hope this doesnt offend.

NO! You've just been nominated "Queen of the Friggin Thread"! :princess:

Has anyone discussed the guns they took out of the residence
tyia

Nope. I read that information but didn't think a whole lot about it. Common household items in many places. Although hopefully they were well out of the kids' reach and secured.

What?! And NO! Not that I've seen.

Tell me more, Mary, I'm all ears. (And a little mouth, as if you didn't know that already.) ;)
Page 31 in evidence money owed talks about taking guns and pellet gun into evidence. No ballistics mentioned but no doubt they will or already have done.
No it is not unusual to have guns esp in AZ. I own 3 myself. But things happen with kids.

Attachments

• P 31 OWED EVI           SHOTGUN, HOLSTER PELLET GUN 2.jpg
    P 31 OWED EVI SHOTGUN, HOLSTER PELLET GUN 2.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 38
I thought Isa's room was the one on the east side of the house toward the breezeway. That is east I think.

Yes, the breezeway is on the east. But there are three rooms on that side. The room on the north end (of the east side of the house) is the boys' room. The "middle east" room, I thought, was Isa's room. The southeastern room, from the map is a "den" ?

The masterbedroom and the garage are on the west side of the house, along the alleyway.

Hope this doesnt offend.

LOL ewww (messing) I was actually going to suggest next time someone has a bleed wipe some on a tissue and watch. It will go dark before it starts to fade.

I did ask about hard water stains and tried to find an answer that someone had given but figured I may have missed it. In Texas the water will turn shower curtains odd colours.

I feel pretty sure LE could have prevented these docs from being released right now, if they wanted to keep everything quiet, due to a very active investigation status, no matter what the press wanted. So-they wanted to release these docs. IMO

One reason could be to show just how much work they have done ($1 million worth); another to get it out there that they are not putting a spotlight on this family without reason; another as has already been mentioned several times, is if they are getting close to making an arrest (although I am not sure why they would do this, if that is case...why not wait until an arraignment, etc...)

In any event, I find it really interesting to be able to read these docs; think of all of the other cases, Ayla, Aliayah, Kyron, Lisa, what wouldn't we give to read some of the investigative docs in those cases and more. I don't remember seeing all of this kind of info ever, as I did not follow Caylee's case all that much until the trial (because it was never a "whodunit" IMO)

Whodunit here, I have not the slightest clue...

Page 31 in evidence money owed talks about taking guns and pellet gun into evidence. No ballistics mentioned but no doubt they will or already have done.
No it is not unusual to have guns esp in AZ. I own 3 myself. But things happen with kids.

They are going to need a used bullet to do anything about ballistics.

Yes, the breezeway is on the east. But there are three rooms on that side. The room on the north end (of the east side of the house) is the boys' room. The "middle east" room, I thought, was Isa's room. The southeastern room, from the map is a "den" ?

The masterbedroom and the garage are on the west side of the house, along the alleyway.

Ok now you have me confued lol. Let me look at your origional post and see what I'm missing.

I feel pretty sure LE could have prevented these docs from being released right now, if they wanted to keep everything quiet, due to a very active investigation status, no matter what the press wanted. So-they wanted to release these docs. IMO

Snipped by me.

The police don't have a say when it comes to releasing documents. The request is put in to the police, they have a certain amount of time to give you the documents or refuse you (10 days here), then it will go via the city manager and then on to the AG's office (they have the ultimate say. Naturally along the way the police etc will go before a judge.

The AG has a limited time to answer too (I am thinking 4 weeks here but may be wrong)

i feel pretty sure le could have prevented these docs from being released right now, if they wanted to keep everything quiet, due to a very active investigation status, no matter what the press wanted. So-they wanted to release these docs. Imo

one reason could be to show just how much work they have done ($1 million worth); another to get it out there that they are not putting a spotlight on this family without reason; another as has already been mentioned several times, is if they are getting close to making an arrest (although i am not sure why they would do this, if that is case...why not wait until an arraignment, etc...)

in any event, i find it really interesting to be able to read these docs; think of all of the other cases, ayla, aliayah, kyron, lisa, what wouldn't we give to read some of the investigative docs in those cases and more. I don't remember seeing all of this kind of info ever, as i did not follow caylee's case all that much until the trial (because it was never a "whodunit" imo)

whodunit here, i have not the slightest clue...
bbm
amen

I'll come back tomorrow to find the page number, etc.

The thing that stuck out to me, I highlighted in the photo below. I've been operating under the premise that Isa's window was the "middle east side bedroom". In this report, the officer instead references photographing "writing on the closet/doorjam of the southeastern bedroom".

On the map that I saw here: Celis house floorplan shows wide gap between bedrooms - YouTube, the southeastern room is a den.

However, something else that sticks out to me is that there are only two bathrooms shown on this map, both on the western side of the house. It seems like there would be at least a 1/4 bathroom (toilet and sink) on the east side, since there are two bedrooms on that side.

Smack me if I've missed this, life gets busy, lol!

I don't recall where I saw it now, but I thought there was a different blueprint of the Celis home, not the one that was just shown on TV which they incorrectly stated is 3800 sq. ft. - the actual home is 2350 sq. ft according to realtor.com - anyhow, on the left side where it show 3 rooms, possibly 2 bedrooms and a small den, I believe there is also a closet and a bathroom - does anyone else remember this? The mirror image of the Celis home which is the same at 5201 E. Cooper (directly behind the Celis home - same floor plan, but reversed) shows that it has 3 bathrooms, which I believe the Celis family would have as well. I wish I had snagged a copy of all the floorplans that we discussed earlier on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgieCat