AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The LE are not going to release info they are still investigating. It's a doc dump. They have way better than what we are reading. Maybe some of what was released has been discounted or some might not be their strongest information pertaining to an incident reported. It's leftovers. You can't base too much on them as we just don't know yet for sure. I find myself checking all kinds of names etc...since the release, checking hits, directions, vent pipes on roofs, that red stained shower curtain bacteria (Serratia marcescens) & so on. I file it as needed.

May Isabel be found! Please let her be found walking around somewhere or dropped off & brought home to those her love her. It has to be pretty painful for the innocent. My heart is with them.

You know, I had a dream (no, no... don't run and duck!)... that she was returned to a fire station. Wouldn't that be awesome?

Part 4, page 63

I wonder if this is related to SG and why he is staying away from the kids? Just a thought, who knows maybe not ...

Attachments

• Voice Message shared with LE.jpg
    Voice Message shared with LE.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 133
This kind of info really shows how there's things going on behind the scenes we don't know. Friends, acquaintances, or relatives could be giving info to LE to help solve what's happened. I noticed this person and what was told is important to LE, they blackened out her name.

Attachments

• friend info.JPG
    friend info.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 97
Good night. Thank you everyone for helping me keep up, especially Anita and Mamamia54! Thanks for your hard work - I appreciate it all!

You know, I had a dream (no, no... don't run and duck!)... that she was returned to a fire station. Wouldn't that be awesome?

Speaking of dreams I found it creeped that one of the DR.S SC works for stated she had a dream of a little girl before IC went missing. And this is the supposed loan of 175, 000. (Rumor)
page 34 money owed pdf
Maybe a subtle hint........... I know reaching.................

Attachments

• P 34 CASAGRANDE DR.  MONEY OWED 2.jpg
    P 34 CASAGRANDE DR. MONEY OWED 2.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 93
You might mean Serratia marcesen, a Gram-negative rod IIRC. A common nosocomial infection - even used to grow in disinfectant years back. We don't use that kind of disinfectant any longer!

The black gloves are not rare here in AZ, despite the heat. My hubby has several pair as work gloves; dumping RV waste, loading thorned branches onto the truck to toss after trimming, etc. Yard work is brutal here in the summer.

Yes, drops of blood can turn brown very quickly as the iron in the red cells is oxidized by the oxygen in the air. Bloody gauze in the hospital turns brown and dries in minutes. But at this point, we don't know what the substance is!

I dont think a nurse would leave that kind of grodey around. Just sayin. I know that there are hundreds of substances that it could be....but in light of these circumstances and the notion that similar stains were also found on that hat... What is more probable?

BBM- What did you say about that someone?

Sorry, I was in a rush to leave the house. What I meant was that I had made the suggestion a while back that someone who knows the layout of the E Cooper house would know the layout of the Celis home, since they have the same footprint. They were built the same time by same builder.

To me, it sounded as though he was indicating that she was there early that morning, but NOT early for work, not earlier than usual, just that she arrived early in the morning. If she arrived at 8:00, I would say that's early, even if her shift started at 8:00, simply because it's early in the morning. I think his statement means zero. JMO

I agree. In the context of his whole statement, he seemed to be answering that Becky could not have known or have been invovled as she had been to work early that morning.

Part 4, page 63

I wonder if this is related to SG and why he is staying away from the kids? Just a thought, who knows maybe not ...

That's very interesting, if she's talking about SC and RC.

You rock. Please teach me how to type in text on the map, instead of my clumsy mouse-writing! TIA!

Thanks. I like your handwriting, much cooler than mine.

I use the simple Paint program on my laptop. I take a screen shot and use the text tool, nothing as cool as handwritten notes IMO

Sometimes I use Powerpoint to add things to pics.
I don't really have a photo editor.

I can't thank you enough for taking requests on the photos.

I saw you mention a recyclables box... is that in the OM parking lot by church?

My impression of the shadowy figure was that it was either putting stuff in or taking stuff out...

Part 5, pages 49 & 50
http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/link/563536/pdf-celis-5-allegations-of-owed-money-evidence-from-home

Neighbor hears barking dog at 2:00 AM (East Cooper Street).

Fairly detailed account. What I found most interesting is the mention of the moving company employees. Could this be the source of the voices AS heard at 6 or 6:30? Late and I'm probably too tired to be posting in a coherent way, lol.

Prof will have to help with the locations of the witness, the movers and the barking dog. I only know South is across the alley on East Cooper, lol.

Night all!

So helpful Dr! I'd forgotten about the suspicious activity map. And it's even possible she was put in a car at some point and the dogs continue to track the scent. (aren't dogs great)

Wow your maps give the neighbors name. The back alley neighbor's name is different than the name in the docs.

I heart the Crime maps...
Mamamia and I were tracking some odd activity the night before south of the Celis home, but a bit further than 14th as far as I remember...

Speaking of dreams I found it creeped that one of the DR.S SC works for stated she had a dream of a little girl before IC went missing. And this is the supposed loan of 175, 000. (Rumor)
page 34 money owed pdf
Maybe a subtle hint........... I know reaching.................

That doctor has been crossed off my list as someone I'd go to for dental surgery. Honestly. jmo that's all.

I personally can't assume the reddish-brown stains in the disabled car are Isa's because the car is still there. IMO, if LE found blood connected to Isa in ANY of the vehicles, they would have been impounded and still not released.

I thought the blood was on the seat of the blue Toyota Corolla (?) that is in the garage. And if so, has that vehicle brought in for more testing?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Part 4, page 63

I *think* I recall this scenario coming across the scanner... But I don't recall the date. Drats. Aging sucks.

I *think* I recall this scenario coming across the scanner... But I don't recall the date. Drats. Aging sucks.

Silly, rewinds helps that aging memory loss stuff. I bet the scannerers might remember if it's narrowed down a little. xoxo

the dreaded 5:15 am tomorrow...

I'll come back tomorrow to find the page number, etc.

The thing that stuck out to me, I highlighted in the photo below. I've been operating under the premise that Isa's window was the "middle east side bedroom". In this report, the officer instead references photographing "writing on the closet/doorjam of the southeastern bedroom".

On the map that I saw here: (removed youtube for space) the southeastern room is a den.

However, something else that sticks out to me is that there are only two bathrooms shown on this map, both on the western side of the house. It seems like there would be at least a 1/4 bathroom (toilet and sink) on the east side, since there are two bedrooms on that side.

Smack me if I've missed this, life gets busy, lol!

The boys and Isa's rooms have a jack and jill bathroom between.
The den is not a bedroom as it has no closets.
The south eastern bedroom is therefore Isa's bedroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicejean1980