Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"TOXICOLOGY results from the investigation into murdered mother-of-three Allison Baden-Clay have failed to provide any answers"

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...results-released/story-e6freoof-1226372823158

Negative results DO provide some answers IMO. It rules out alcohol, drugs, poisoning etc. I would have been personally surprised if it showed otherwise.

And it brings us back to consider some outside force/s caused the death of Allison.

I keep thinking back to the facebook page when they were first asking for witnesses.
I have posted this a couple of times. Surely someone here(besides that 1 poster who did,not putting you on the spot) saw what was written?? Perhaps the lady saw the old guy sitting at the bus stop(I believe the "odd" thing was before midnight)
See the post May 1 at 10:58pm.
https://www.facebook.com/QueenslandPolice/posts/291907457562388

Just had a quick look and I think it's been removed?

I know i would be deidentifying any family cars if it were me!

I've been thinking that about the beard for awhile, the whole "man in the mirror" thing. No doubt can't bear to look at himself .... IMO

This may sound totally nuts to some, but this thing about growing a beard or changing an identity is something some people do after major trauma in their lives. Like a new start, but not necessarily for reasons of guilt or anything like that.

Okay... I have no idea if GBC is guilty or not... and this is not in any defence of him at all because I have no idea of his thinking patterns or what he has or hasn't done... just another view about self identity... but...

When my husband died just over a year and half ago I totally changed the way I look and do things. Okay, we didn't live together and were seperated for years, not divorced, but we remained best friends, had two children in common and I was there for him when he became ill and died.

When he died I grew my hair superlong, changed the way I dress and changed the way I did many things. Even changed the furniture around in the house and so on... Hard to explain... it changed me and changed my attitude. Death of someone close can for some people create a different world view be if for better or worse and a need to lose the 'old' self because you know it can't ever be the same as it was before. It was like I had to recreate myself as part of the grieving process and as part of being able to get on with my life.

However, this is one of those cases where I feel like I'm bashing my head against a wall trying to figure out what happened to Allison and whether GBC is guilty or not. It's a bummer.

Oh Really? I have it bookmarked. I am not allowed by TOS rules to copy and paste. It says along the lines of it feels small but was very odd. Regarding seeing something at the roundabout.

Nope,still there. Should be the first comment you see???

Ok sorry,just realized this might cause some confusion.
A lady did come on and wrote what time she saw something "quite odd" I don't think she said what it was. The original post was removed but a lot of people commented to her well done etc.
She then came back and said thanks,seems small etc. Anyone want to ask her LOL

We did not know the family directly but live around the corner and had heard rumors as had others but as noted OOO based on following since Thread 1 and news reports thus far. Our neighbors were acquainted with them and we have been discussing the case since the day she was reported missing, it was said to be known to her friends that she had been depressed.

Just a few thoughts about 'depression'. We need to be mindful that 'feeling depressed about the situation you find yourself and your children in in life and considering leaving your marriage' could be realistic. This is commonly perceived as 'depression', by G.Ps as well, but it actually involves grief i.e the realization of the end of something valued. The sadness, flatness, tiredness, lack of energy, etc. all feature. Emotionally healthy people 'grieve' and experience their 'loss' as part of the process, before they begin steps forward towards something new which gives hope and new energy again.
She may have grieved for the loss of her hopes/dreams, for end of the marriage and family as a unit, the implications on the B-C identity in the local community, the future a separation could impose on her girls, the impact on her parents etc. There are complex reasons behind such 'depression' . However, being diagnosed with a clinical depression and treated with medication is a different matter altogether. My opinion only, not fact.
Those among us going through this process need loving support and most of us get through it. I find the comments made by the sister of the POI are disturbing. To publicly state that 'she suffered depression you know' is lacking in empathy and shows little regard for her. This statement was on national television! This statement almost stigmatizes her to others as having something wrong with her. If you cared for someone, you would be more respectful of this. My opinion here, not fact.

Allison Baden Clay went for a walk on the night and she never came home, as her body had been knocked off a bridge in the dark by a drunk driver who may never even have known what he did. In the footage of the lady's husband, he LOOKS and SEEMS innocent. I think the Police Results can only show his innocence yet again.

No, it is still there. She has 19 likes to her comment.

QPS deleted what she originally posted and then tagged her name asking her to ring crimestoppers. You can see that if you click on the "View Previous Comments" link.

There was an apparent sighting of Allison on the night of her disappearance at this roundabout. Sorry if this has been posted before.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/video/national/watch/29157194/baden-clay-disappearance-time-narrowed/
Yes the video clip reporter did say that. However, the Police will have to determine the legitimacy of such a claim. Red herring or not being the question? Was she in a car, out of a car, sitting at bus stop, standing around, sitting up in a vehicle, she had her hair coloured, so what colour was her hair? Was this different to her usual colour? what was she wearing at the time? what was her demeanour like? Could it have been mistaken identity?
was it someone dressed in her clothes with wig etc. Who was the sighter? Did they know her sufficiently well? Would they have a motive for saying such a thing? So many questions Police may have in order to establish if this was a credible sighting or not?

My understanding is that the depression was in the past. It had been chronic. There had been a period long, long ago when GBC had had to work from home because ABC was not comfortable with him leaving the house. He put it down to anti-malaria medication she'd been on when they first travelled together. She ultimately got through this. They got through this. It had got a lot better. Children ... joy ... new challenges ... life moves on. But perhaps he never forgave nor really understood? Perhaps a wayward husband might use this as justification to himself and others indefinitely?

Imagining myself in ABC's shoes, I would imagine that it would be difficult to ever "grow" in the shade of a tall tree. IMO.

Do you have a link to verify the information in the first paragraph? :tyou:

Remember earlier they said that she could have died as early as 8pm...
This raises a question: how did Allison travel after the hairdressers? Did she get home by her own car? Was she waiting at the roundabout to be picked up by somebody else?
What happened after she left the hairdressers? Do we know?

You would think that after the Perp experienced doing this, the Perp would have nightmares and flashbacks, and be haunting yourself. You would never forget it surely.
It would depend on what it meant to the Perp. It would depend on the Perps conscious and unconscious defenses. In this way we are all different. Hypothetically, the death might have had quite a calming effect on the Perp. Considering an accomplice(s), it may have a different effect on them, unless hypothetically, they came from a similar mindset which could run in families for example. My opinion only, not fact.

This raises a question: how did Allison travel after the hairdressers? Did she get home by her own car? Was she waiting at the roundabout to be picked up by somebody else?
What happened after she left the hairdressers? Do we know?

The Hairdressers is at Kenmore Plaza and the Roundabout is at Kenmore Village - its not a huge hike but maybe a few Km along Moggill rd or (less if go via Cedarleigh Rd) but after you have your hair done think you would be walking this distance.

"TOXICOLOGY results from the investigation into murdered mother-of-three Allison Baden-Clay have failed to provide any answers"

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...results-released/story-e6freoof-1226372823158

Negative results DO provide some answers IMO. It rules out alcohol, drugs, poisoning etc. I would have been personally surprised if it showed otherwise.

And it brings us back to consider some outside force/s caused the death of Allison.

Hi all, quick question before I dash off again. Hate reporting rumours, but it links to tox, so am hoping will be ok. An old neighbor, fellow local said she heard there was 'bathwater in the lungs" Would this be a tox thing, or a general 'forensics' thing? Just trying to eliminate scenarios. (also can't stand most visuals that come to mind... grrrrr I get so mad thinking of the awful damn possibilities :-(. Anyhow, info please from science-y people.?

Yes especially given the perp on this occasion is clearly not a seasoned killer. One would think that just through sheer behavioural change you could spot the novice killer in a second. That has been bothering me for a little while as well to be honest. I am pretty sure that if anyone I knew personallly (probably 100 odd people) had killed someone, especially one of their family members or a loved one close to them that they would have it literally written all over their face. They would be an absolute mess, a train wreck!

This is not something the average person ever experiences in their lifetime. My wife knows when I have done something just a teeny bit wrong like forget to take the wheelie bin out and then try to cover it up somehow, so I'm pretty sure she would know if i'd snuck out to go and kill my brother or something like that...
interesting, and im sure the police have this completed covered.
I think we all know that they know full well who's gonna cop it here and hae done probably since day 1, now its just when...so it sticks...

Oh my gosh. Brain flash!
Remember how he carried out that laundry basket of clothes and a few of us were commenting on that? No suitcases,not many clothes?
Perhaps because most of his stuff was already at his parents as were the girls stuff as they have a regular sleepover. He wouldn't need much from the house if the majority of stuff was already at BC seniors?

he seems to be awfully straining a lot carrying a laundry basket of clothes....

I do remember in that video that his sister was also carrying stuff out so I would say IMO that the video has been selectively edited.

the cops need to grill the sister she is suss as hell IMO.

she said she spoke to Allison on the night.

1. What time did she talk to her?
2. where was she calling from?
3. WTF were they talking about, cause if ABC was giving G his marching orders that night I would doubt that she would be her normal, delightful self to OW on the phone.
4. OW's phone records and the Hypocrites phone records need to be examined and they need to be pressured, I reckon they will crack.

:cow:

Allison Baden Clay went for a walk on the night and she never came home, as her body had been knocked off a bridge in the dark by a drunk driver who may never even have known what he did. In the footage of the lady's husband, he LOOKS and SEEMS innocent. I think the Police Results can only show his innocence yet again.

Was it possible Allison could have walked this far from her home?...

This may sound totally nuts to some, but this thing about growing a beard or changing an identity is something some people do after major trauma in their lives. Like a new start, but not necessarily for reasons of guilt or anything like that.

Okay... I have no idea if GBC is guilty or not... and this is not in any defence of him at all because I have no idea of his thinking patterns or what he has or hasn't done... just another view about self identity... but...

When my husband died just over a year and half ago I totally changed the way I look and do things. Okay, we didn't live together and were seperated for years, not divorced, but we remained best friends, had two children in common and I was there for him when he became ill and died.

When he died I grew my hair superlong, changed the way I dress and changed the way I did many things. Even changed the furniture around in the house and so on... Hard to explain... it changed me and changed my attitude. Death of someone close can for some people create a different world view be if for better or worse and a need to lose the 'old' self because you know it can't ever be the same as it was before. It was like I had to recreate myself as part of the grieving process and as part of being able to get on with my life.

However, this is one of those cases where I feel like I'm bashing my head against a wall trying to figure out what happened to Allison and whether GBC is guilty or not. It's a bummer.

Good post Blue Bottle and the beard started when she disappeared so I'm guessing that he knew then that the 'new start' had begun.....

Hi WTH,

I'd have thought 'bathwater in the lungs' would be determined from autopsy/post mortem histopathology and that evidence for it may be soap particles in lung tissue micrscopically or even in larger airways. I wouldn't have thought that that information could have leaked out though, given the apparently security of information on this case, so I'd put money on rumour.

Mind you, an evening bath after having your hair done prior to an early start the next morning sounds like something I'd do.

possible, anything is possible, but HIGHLY unlikely! There are about 15 threads of more likely scenarios IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties