ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Parliament Hill, 2 schools in Vancouver .... my best bet is he sent the head to an outpost in Newfoundland so that he can say that he terroized the country from coast to coast.

Parliament buildings in Victoria, BC also. Jeez.
No matter where the head has been sent it will be devastating :(
The poor family. How horrible.

But the stench must've been unbearable!! Did he purchase special packaging? What would it look like?

An alert should be sent out to every business and household. What does the packaging look like? Why aren't they showing it to the public?

If anyone here can accurately answer your question of the best way to successfully mail freshly killed human remains, I'm reporting them to the authorities... :eek:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II

I'm thinking that the head would be the most disturbing to find. So who did he think wronged him the most? Who did he hate the most? I feel so bad for Mr. Lin's family.

I agree...his poor poor family, bad enough that copious amounts of people have seen his murder online, but now this.....

The first package was not delivered to parliament. It was delivered to the building next to my building (yes I work for the government). It was delivered to the Conservative Goverment headquarter's at 130 Albert St, 12 th floor. The second package was found at the main post-office here in Ottawa on Riverside Drive and never made it to it's destination for the Liberal Party Headquarter's. No package seems to have been sent to the NDP headquarter's.

But the stench must've been unbearable!! Did he purchase special packaging? What would it look like?

An alert should be sent out to every business and household. What does the packaging look like? Why aren't they showing it to the public?

I'm again thinking that it's possible he had an accomplice? If it was LM who sent the packages, the stench had to have been unbearable. Would you open a package that smelled that bad?? If the parts were kept on ice and then sent at a later date, maybe not so much?? Does this make sense? Is there any kind of special packaging that would mask the smell?

The freak is probably smiling - proud of "his work". Sick SOB.

OMG...I really do think LM is smiling and proud of his work:banghead:

I feel LM's looking at it all like a masterpiece or a grand work of art...
LM appears to look at himself as an artist...

I am sick to my tummy even thinking this...

I fear the precious head of Lin Jun will end up at possibly a museum and given the time frame of mail perhaps somewhere in BC.

God Bless his Family...It breaks my heart all they have had to endure.

More tears tonight...for them:please:

If anyone here can accurately answer your question of the best way to successfully mail freshly killed human remains, I'm reporting them to the authorities... :eek:

Thank you for the levity! This is just so awful.......

I don't know if a zip lock bag would conceal the odor.

Okay, this is really gross - but here goes. A male friend of mine who loves to prank people ordered something from Amazon called "Liquid-As*". It's some type of stinky liquid that you spray that apparently leaves a stench so bad people will scatter in a flash - or vomit because it's such a bad smell. Anyway, when the stuff came - it was wrapped up pretty good, hadn't leaked through the mail, wasn't opened, blah blah blah, but he said could still smell it through the package when he opened his mailbox.

I just having a feeling there's nothing that will conceal a death smell, but who knows. I hope I never find out.

I'm thinking that the head would be the most disturbing to find. So who did he think wronged him the most? Who did he hate the most? I feel so bad for Mr. Lin's family.

I think he sent it to the LE HQ to taunt them.

Here is a map showing distance between the two schools in Vancouver - they were relatively close together.

Attachments

• 6-5-2012 8-53-25 PM.png
    6-5-2012 8-53-25 PM.png
    918 KB · Views: 20
I don't know how to do all this techie stuff, but here are the addys of the 2 schools:

900 School Green, Vancouver
4175 West 29th Av, Vancouver

If you google map them, they are oddly distant from each other, and neither are in Burnaby where LRM rented the car. However, I suspect he had all sorts of connections out here.

Going now to listen to the 5:00 pm Global BC news.

I have just read on a website that he had posted that he had 6 parcels to post...can anyone confirm this, and would this now be four??? once again if it is him....but I think it will be, or an accomplice

The blog was written June 4 ... after the arrest, after the confirmation of flight date and schedule.

This is funny: "je le place dans la catégorie gay extraterrestre"

This part has problems:

"Après ma déposition on me montre des photos, une photo d'un homme à l'aéroport de Paris CDG, 13H00, il porte un tshirt Mickey, il a les cheveux longs, un pantalon Kaki."

"After my testimony I am shown pictures, a photo of a man at Paris CDG Airport, 1:00 p.m., he wears a Mickey Mouse t-shirt, he has long hair, khaki pants.That's him."

If police had photos of him at the Paris airport, why did they release photos of Eric at the Montreal airport?

Mr. B was shown that photo after he and his companion (son mec) got back to Paris. Mr. B. saw the interpol photo of Eric but noted that although there was a resemblance, it didn't seem the same. And indeed he was correct. When he was shown the photo of the Eric with longer hair (a wig?) and the Mickey Mouse shirt, he was sure it was the same guy.

I'm new here--my French is rusty, but I can read enough to figure out what Mr. B. writes, and "je le place dans la catégorie gay extraterrestre" cracked me up too!

By the way, when Mr. B. described Eric's eyes as being "bright," (clairs), he probably was not referring to color, unless Eric was using colored contacts again.

Meat, fish, perishable items can be sent by mail. That's what I meant. I am looking for the packaging that is used so alerts can be given to be on the lookout for said packaging.

Make sense?

also if this is true..........****GRAPHIC************** this leaves the head and the penis......

as far as we can tell...his family...

He could have purchased online formaldehyde or a derivative....what is used at schools when we had to dissect frogs.

************graphic apologies*****

do you have a link revampz? 2 legs, 2 arms, 1 torso, missing head the only other thing that springs to mind could be... genitalia?

also the missing dog? but i think my imagination is running away with me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member